Video BK PVP with #Deluxa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ochie

Reaction score
Oy nice fights bobo, but that potrate is sux bro... U need ask @MrShadoOow and @Koshax how they get fast potrate with 130+ ping.
Aw and never forget to ask for scripts to the Father of script.
Maybe they change host pre. Maybe try to ask Toby. Im still also waiting for toby arrangement pre he want shadow vs me like a pch fight. But I said we will try full buffs (npc) vs his own buffs (ms only) since they said in my past vids that I uploaded here is just a normal gameplay. Its been how many weeks already they did not pm me about it. Im sad 🥲

Davi

J A C K A L
Reaction score
Wow pre, i am surpresed the thread aint closed yet xd
Probaly ur net is sux also or need try others DNS provider.

Ochie

Reaction score
Wow pre, i am surpresed the thread aint closed yet xd
Probaly ur net is sux also or need try others DNS provider.
Maybe pre. I think i need to get vpn already for fast potting.

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Nice fight pre. Average he made 3x combo u made 1x. Its so different after first 3/4 round. Then combo become so perfect like no flinch. Good script Deluxa. Your pot rate still cant match to koshaga pre. U need to use the itunes too.. (i think)

Ochie

Reaction score
Nice fight pre. Average he made 3x combo u made 1x. Its so different after first 3/4 round. Then combo become so perfect like no flinch. Good script Deluxa. Your pot rate still cant match to koshaga pre. U need to use the itunes too.. (i think)
Hehe i really think they change host country already 🤔 or maybe I need some help how to reach that pot rate even they have 130+ ping. I only know itunes in my apple phone pre😅

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hehe i really think they change host country already 🤔 or maybe I need some help how to reach that pot rate even they have 130+ ping. I only know itunes in my apple phone pre😅
I'll send u one later via discord. I have dont have such pot rate since i have 240ms ping. But been tryin the best to keep up with a script. Quite challenging. Lets see if its make a differ once u use itunes. Because davi with 90-110ms still cant get the same pot rate. I hope maybe khosaga can share his itunes to us. :)

Ochie

Reaction score
I'll send u one later via discord. I have dont have such pot rate since i have 240ms ping. But been tryin the best to keep up with a script. Quite challenging. Lets see if its make a differ once u use itunes. Because davi with 90-110ms still cant get the same pot rate. I hope maybe khosaga can share his itunes to us. :)
Okay pre. I think gustavo send me itunes before let me check
Post automatically merged:

Awwww so strong pre!!! Teach mee
No pre. Im trying anti lag without wings if it went smooth or not

Status
Not open for further replies.