Trivela = Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivela

Simply the best.
Reaction score
Yo, Yday smth fkin weird happen : I was on way to do BTA for uber Ares, but smth got wrong..
The full story is : 2 days ago I Asked Ali ( Taghiyeff) to donate me an Ares (cuz at the moment Im not able to spend that money on it) and he told me that I can sell the ubers of account BossLemon for Ares. I never wanted to scamm ot smth like this, Im playin here since 2013 and all my ban's were for insults ( not hack, not scamming , nothing ). And when u accusse me for scamming Im feelin betrayed. I told Resi, that I got full chronology (skype ) with Ali, our conversation about Ares and BTA also.. but he dont wanna see it. Actually that was my 1st BTA (even didnt knew that BTA between 3 accounts is prohibited). I dont want to protect my OWN account from ban ( ban if its necessary ) But the situatian is this " Im accussed for scamming- mistakely, I dont expected to looks like this..." I wont play here anymore, cuz maybe Im the cleanest player, who has playing in this srv for long time, people has respect to me, and I never planned to scamm someone. Also my words now doesnt show staff disrespect - Im just sayin my point of view. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.