What is the best uber set for BM on PVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
Check the webshop for the latest updated options for ancient items. So far, most usual combination of uber set for BK are hyon+vicious, hyon+maahes, cloud+garuda. Those are the ubers you usually see for BK ingame. Anyhow, it would still depends on your potting rate and internet connection.

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Havost still depends on your potting rate. We need to change HOST too. :p :p :p

Back to your question: Best uber for me is UBER BERSERKER it can kill 2 ubers like hyon + vic or cloud + garuda. so if you want to save money just get Uberserker because its only $25 hahaha

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
Well it really depends on the internet, if you have a really strong internet connection. Your pot rate will be great and no lags at all, well about the best uber set on BM, i could say cloud+ garuda or Hyon + maahes or even Hyon + vicious. Anyway it's you choice, but for me Hyon + Maahes.

Yeezus

Yeezus
Reaction score
Well, like everyone said, It depends on your internet connection. But if you're asking me? what's the best Uber set in game, well it not set, it sets, if you can only donate 1Uber set, go with Berserker, if you can donate 2uber set, You can Choose Hyon+Vic or Hyon+Maahes or Cloud+Garuda. Right now, I'm trying out a combination of Cloud+Kantata. Which is consist of Cloud Set+2Kantata rings(Wind + Poison), that gives you Full Cloud Option and a 20% DD. And for the best results, wear shield. :)

Danica

Hottie
Reaction score
What is the best uber set for BM on PVP? please help thanks:sexy23:
For me it could be Uber Berseker or Uber Hyon+Vicious and that makes you powerful but it also depends on your pot rate and Internet Connection and the way you play your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.