Web Update 30/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Our www.infinitymu.net website has been updated and optimized with the following new features and fixes:

1. Home page news cached - this will allow a lot more faster website about x3 times faster times website loading.
2. All rankings cached - this will allow rankings to be browsed very fast. In 0.100miliseconds!!!
3. Right sidebar Top Chars/Guilds cached which will guarantee about x3 times faster loading of website)
4. Some bug fixes which were causing some times website data not load from first time. No everything load. Curl problem fixed with website system. If you find any problems with web please contact us asap to support@infinitymu.net (reward in exchange for report or even nice feedback! XD Xmas promo)
5. Warehouse System updated - now our web panel is offering up to 10 vaults free for use instead of 5! See it in action... here.

That's for now. :) Just little but still very significant optimizations with nowdays technologies and one suggestion granted: VAULT/Warehouse Increase of number... soon website will have new logo re-worked in html5 to meet the latest technologies which will allow to load the website header menu and logo in your phone browser successfully.

All the best,
The InfinityMU Team

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
When is the Christmas Update will be implemented? And the Christmas Promo? :D
Before XMAS! :biggrin_xmas:

Reactions: Jes

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Before XMAS! :biggrin_xmas:
when iz XMAS? :drunk_80_anim_gif:

demn mi iz waiting for new items and hope u can add flame sword somewhow :D then i'll gonna drink a lot :D

siluet

Reaction score
Hello friends,

Our website has been updated and optimized with the following new features and fixes:

1. Home page news cached - this will allow a lot more faster website about x3 times faster times website loading.
2. All rankings cached - this will allow rankings to be browsed very fast. In 0.100miliseconds!!!
3. Right sidebar Top Chars/Guilds cached which will guarantee about x3 times faster loading of website)
4. Some bug fixes which were causing some times website data not load from first time. No everything load. Curl problem fixed with website system. If you find any problems with web please contact us asap to (reward in exchange for report or even nice feedback! XD Xmas promo)
5. Warehouse System updated - now our web panel is offering up to 10 vaults free for use instead of 5! See it in action...
All the best,
The InfinityMU Team

Hi

is Warehouse system works to everyone? Mine goes blank as soon as i try switching between warehouses.

Also Golden archer top 10 is looks like top 100 right now.

or is it my browser?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.