Big Game Event [Big Event] InfinityMU Christmas Tree Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score

Hello there, dear Infinitians!

Christmas is fast approaching soon and for this yearly celebration we have decided to make an event for this very special celebration. Since almost all of us all over the word celebrate this celebration and for sure every family has its own Christmas Tree in their home. The sense of this event is to create your own or show your Christmas Tree Decoration and take a picture of with a piece of paper including it.

Mechanics of the event:

Each forum account may only submit one entry per user.
You will need to design and decorate your own Christmas Tree.
You must show your in-game and forum name as well in a piece of paper together in the picture.
Also you must include the word "Merry Christmas InfinityMU"
Entries must be uploaded only at www.postimage.org and www.imgur.com
Edited entries or picture is not allowed, it must be real.

Criteria:

♦ Design
♦ Background
♦ Realistic
♦ Efforts
♦ Creativity

Rewards and Prizes:

♦ 1st Place : Uber Sacred Mace of the King + 13 or Uber Tartarus Mace of the Emperor + Full Option (by winners choice) + 5 IMES points
♦ 2nd Place : Season 4 Set + Full Option + 3 IMES points
♦ 3rd Place : 5, 000 Gold Credits + 1 IMES point

Consolation prizes :
♦ 2,000 gold credits each users for their efforts.

Submission:
♦ Only Entries will be posted in this Event Thread!
♦ Starts now!
♦ Ends on December 24, 2016 (12:59 PM - GMT +8)
♦ Poll will start after!

WARNING: Any form of cheating such as using multiple forum accounts is against the rules and will be automatically disqualified from the event.

NoMercy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
It's been almost 4 years since i'm living in a apartment with my brother. Normally we don't use to decorate a big Christmas tree since we left parent's house, but today i conviced him to decorate a simple tree in order to get into x-mas mood and he agreed! I know that my x-mas tree is not very faschinated, but i wanted to take part in this awesome event and motivate others to participate also. I would like to wish you Merry Christmas everyone, and good luck to those who are going to join in this event :tongue_xmas:

My X-mas tree entry :

Last edited:

Yukio

Darkness
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Snow Tree go
Merry christmas for all!
Sorry for the name text in the paper..
is too small, but if you zoom it, you can see my name there.. :D
or you can check it here: https://i.imgur.com/p3QbagE.jpg

Last edited:

Sinner

Banned
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE,
For this Christmas, I will celebrate it with my family but also without my girlfriend, again. Even though, we are far yet our hearts are near. I know one day, she will celebrate it with me and my family. I'm planning to be her husband in the future. I love you and you know that. Merry Christmas and I dedicate this Christmas tree for you with love. Goodluck everyone and share the love :biggrin_xmas::biggrin_xmas:

DiNozzo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Today I came to present my Christmas Tree for the event of InfinityMu.
I dedicate it with a lot of affection to all of you.
I hope you enjoy my Christmas tree, Thank you all and Merry Christmas family InfinityMu
You can also see my Christmas tree in these links: https://postimg.org/image/656br759z/ //// http://imgur.com/DW7dw90

IMG_20161223_030559.jpg

SweetGirl

Reaction score
Merry Christmas my Frends

I spent Christmas at home with my family
I like Christmas because all the family is together and everything we do at that time is very special. For a short time at Christmas the whole world is silent, and full of peace and beautiful Christmas music.
IMAG0746.jpg
You can also see my Christmas tree in these links; https://postimg.org/image/z0cdfhpy5/

Zythrex

VIP
Reaction score
Hello everyone, to the community and to our dear staff members ! First and foremost I wanna greet all of you a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS ! and Advance Happy New Year ! The server went a lot of ups and down but still I will never leave this game. This is my forever server. <3 This is the time of forgiveness the time we let happy hearts come out . :) Here it goes my entry I hope you guys love it ! :) Win or lose still I am happy to share with you our little Christmas Tree in our very own home .:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Entry:

Forum: [Zythrex]!
Ign: Makaruv

windows 7 print screen

Status
Not open for further replies.