No PvP in Devias anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

z1p3h

MDFKAS
Reaction score
Hi guys, dunno if this is the right place to post it. I wanna ask the comunity why there is no PvP in Devias anymore? I played here like 6years ago when the PvP on Devias was amazing, i remember Asmos, Dev, Newman, Watcher , Bagger and much much more.....one positive point about Devias for me is that is less laggy and its a "gate" it is amazing there. Lets bring the old feels :)

Plz bring it back :) Devias Gate :ninja:

InfinityMU-Red-Dragon_items.jpgndosq8.jpge5gt3d.jpg

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
'Cuz it's the old damn gold times... and maybe re-spawn thing.
R.I.P Newman <3...

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score

Nikki

Reaction score
Hahahahahha prada where did you found that xD

And yhea devias place to be. Now all stadium xD

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Devias gate was a trend in all MU servers around the world. But since Stadium has on the spot ressurection...players find it easyer to pvp there.
Indeed was a great pk spot with a lot of fights, dramas and victories.

Trivela

Simply the best.
Reaction score
Old times , gold applications. :biggrin_xmas:
Haha,made my day.

p.s.it was a good time,the last time 2 years ago we always meet there with Undead to fight against Clouds.

Zythrex

VIP
Reaction score
PVP-Lovers move to Arena/Stadium for PK I think because of when you die in stad , you will just respawn to the place where you died andd not in safe zone so it takes them less time to swell and pack up again for the fight, not like in devias when you die , you get warped in safe zone and it takes time to walk again in the pvp gate , but I think I love devias more than in stad. :D:eek:ye:

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
Old times , gold applications. :biggrin_xmas:
FTW Prada. you made my day XD you must join the moderator team good researcher :xmas_w00t:

Devias remodel one of the reason i guess, i better go to the other gate than the main gate of dev but its full of tress :D

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
You will never see this anymore. Only oldies knows the taste of this map. I have millions of memories in this map since 2008. But what to do? Players wants to pvp in arena, so let them do. By the way, i saw myself on 3 of these pictures :)

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
You will never see this anymore. Only oldies knows the taste of this map. I have millions of memories in this map since 2008. But what to do? Players wants to pvp in arena, so let them do. By the way, i saw myself on 3 of these pictures :)
you're always AFK beside the elf guard on devias gate and wearing DK set + pair BB when wasn't a uber yet

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
Old memories and players will not be forgotten, devias gate will not be forgotten soon it will be alive again with good players.

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
you're always AFK beside the elf guard on devias gate and wearing DK set + pair BB when wasn't a uber yet
And we must not forget my lucky set ever - DP + 2AA which made me the winner of PKMW event twice in a row :)

By the way for to back this map there must be increadible rivals and battles. Bu today there arent such rivalrys.

Psychoman!

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I never forget the pvp's in devias when we figthing with Nic,Budha,Watcher,Techn9ne,Dev,Abesta,Alex,ULTIMATE and more...i realy miss this times

GrTeam <3

ReDGuRL

Infinity MU Events Queen
Reaction score
Devias can be a place for whatever purpose, really. Usually, Guilds AFK there pre-CS. Regular people do AFK there, too. And as with the case of BadKnight and Drakgon, they usually do their shenanigans there, like Drop Events or Name of The Mob. It's just that activity in Lorencia and Stadium are very high due to the sheer convenience of those locations. (Lorencia being where everyone warps to first, being a market hub, and Stadium being the go-to PvP area due to the in-place respawn mechanic)

Status
Not open for further replies.