No PvP in Devias anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARREN

VIP
Reaction score
And we must not forget my lucky set ever - DP + 2AA which made me the winner of PKMW event twice in a row :)

By the way for to back this map there must be increadible rivals and battles. Bu today there arent such rivalrys.
But you still ****ed my friendo. xd Anyways, kinda remember those days after when less ppl went to devias,so we had to move to arena where it was not that fun like it used to be. Whatever, those times are gone and i have not entered in this game for like about 1year or so. xD

UNDERGROUND

SuperVIP
Reaction score
I stilled remember , back then 2011-2013 . alot player pvp all day long at devia gate and atlan 1 and losttowe 1. That's time I join [ Dopezgang ] guild and ally with [Facualty] guild . our guild and ally guild join together fight many month with the player from EUROPE his name [ Cozy] his charater BK [ WhoshotYa]. I forget his guild name, his guild have alot members . And our guild Dopezgang and Faculty we have alot member, we fight from morning to mid night only 2 guild . that's time we fight in game and we fight on forum. that's time alot hack from [ WhoshotYa] guild try to take down [Dopezgang] and ally[Facualty]. and alot insult from both guild in game and forum and alot ban account game and forum, [Whoshotya] is master guild got ban because hack, but after that's he unban in webshop to come back for guild war battle with Dopezgang guild and ally Facualty guild . we fight from stadium area to lorencia gate , devia gate , atlan 1, losttowe 1 morning to mid night. that's time 2012 [WhoshotYa] guild and Dopezgang guild and ally Facualty guild own sever infinity for months 2 guild have too many member fighting all day. Every body surprised what's happen with 2 big guild in infinity sever at that's time. every body just asking what happen in game and forum with [whoshotya] guild and [ Dopezgang ] guild and ally Facualty .that was 2012. R.I.P that's day.
That's time very fun. I'm enjoy game. that's time call [ Real Guild WAR ] Battle.

Last edited:

asungot

Sadlyf all those times are no more. I miss the old moments where forum is also lively as hell too. Hahaha :D

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
One thing. Changing the thing, that players move to black pit after death in stadium would actually make devias gate crowded again :p

Rupert

Reaction score
Why do you people always bring up the past. The past this the pass that. If you want people there call them thru post and just wait. Stop reminiscing on these. I seen post like this go for years already. Kinda funny. Thanks God now I have a LIFE...

_mk1

Play
Reaction score
I'm jealous :)
This is the reason why I did play this MU season 3 (old and not complicated)
also brings back memory. don't want do discuss further :nuhnuh:
luckily found this server :)

Status
Not open for further replies.