Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,274 Times in 7,031 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Default [Game Update] New Jewels

Hi friends!

Introducing unique new jewels in our lovely server:

1. Jewel of Luck - It is used to add Luck option to an Item;
    2. Jewel of Skill - It is used to add Skill option to an Weapon or Shield;
    3. Jewel of Ancient - It is used to transform an normal or excellent item to Ancient (Max 1 Exc Opt for an Item to become Ancient);
    4. Jewel of Excellent - It is used for adding excellent options to items (max 3 options).

The new jewels can be acquired only by Blood Castle reward for now.

Notes:
    You cannot make your semi f.o or f.o. item into ancient (UBER). It will work only to Exc Items with up to exc 1 option. Of course the success rate will be put to 50% and 75% if your item has luck option.

No expected bugs to be found because we tested it several weeks already. :D If you find any bug please report to [email protected] (rewards for successful report will apply).

Jewel of Luck

Jewel of Skill

Jewel of Excellent

Jewel of Ancient

Here's how we managed to get Ares Flame of Infinity + 1 Exc Opt by using Jewel of Ancient & Jewel of Excellent. =)

You can also apply Jewel of Skill and Luck and it will become something like this:

P.S. New Jewels cannot be added to Rings/Pendants.

More screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/oUgIZux.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8uCANDf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sa7CA9a.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6FREjEL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FPGm9j7.jpg

Thank You,
    The InfinityMU Team

●●●

Beta testing is over, the Jewel's succeed rate is not 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
    Items + Luck : 75% succes rate for all jewels (except bless 100%)
    Items without Luck : 50% success rate for all jewels
    All new jewels are configured like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post
    Yes, jewels are not bugged. They work fine.

My suggestion: If 3 of 3 Jewels failed for you then try again in 10 minutes in another map, another character and so on. Even switch server. Success rate is 50% and there's lots of chance for fail. It all depends on your luck. I am reading the logs and 70% from the jewels succeeded for the players than failed.
    Last edited by Scarlette; 03-25-2017 at 05:34 PM.
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

READ »
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

2. The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

*G... (01-12-2017), Abesta (01-11-2017), adiktos (01-11-2017), adventlord (01-12-2017), Ashtaroth! (01-11-2017), BadKnight (01-11-2017), BL4CKJ4CK (01-12-2017), Someday (01-12-2017), BtwoB (01-11-2017), Chresleeng (03-29-2017), CLAUDINE (01-11-2017), Cosmetology (03-23-2017), CyzerCrewz (01-11-2017), Danica (01-11-2017), Davido (01-13-2017), Chanz (01-11-2017), Dimer (01-11-2017), Dreams (01-24-2017), Ezio (01-13-2017), Fero (01-11-2017), iGen* (02-27-2017), JeffSaber (01-12-2017), Jes (01-12-2017), JoPaA (01-13-2017), Juls (01-12-2017), Kendall (01-11-2017), Kronwell. B. (01-11-2017), Kurochin26 (01-11-2017), Ladylove (01-12-2017), Lelouch (01-12-2017), LiNE (01-11-2017), Mitzhie (01-11-2017), Moorse (01-12-2017), Nexus (01-11-2017), Papa Pioxy (01-12-2017), Piracy (01-12-2017), rebirth (04-08-2017), ReDGuRL (01-11-2017), Returnee (01-11-2017), Hephaestus (01-11-2017), Scarlette (01-12-2017), SENPAI (03-25-2017), sherwinmen (01-11-2017), Soler (01-13-2017), sorferloco (02-26-2017), Syd (01-11-2017), Titan (01-16-2017), Vin. (01-12-2017), Webz (01-11-2017), Yeezus (01-11-2017)

Photoshop Apprentice
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 95%,
    Points required for next Level: 8
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesThree Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Character
    Ki
    Guild
    DeathRow
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm always impressed when you updated the game :)

Originally Posted by ;Pablo Ruiz Picasso
    Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.

Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

Thanks to Tezuka<3 for awesome gift

|
    |

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 37%,
    Points required for next Level: 252
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album pictures3 months registered10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Character
    Danica
    Guild
    MODs
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Okay time for me to go BC and find that Jewels thanks RESiSTANT

Originally Posted by Heruvim
    Show brain

“You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you’re all gonna be doing that.”
    - Negan of The Walking Dead

Vote Us every 12 hours

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Big Bird Hunting Champion

Character
    Kronwell.B
    Guild
    aymJeff
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Really nice update. Maximum exc options should be 2 tho, I mean, for it to be possible to add jewel of ancient. But never more than 2 options and without possibility of adding more exc options with jewel of excellent.

Originally Posted by Rupert
    The conflict of the story is when you at mental hospital and you donate to unban yourself from there.

Signature made by

is what you can call a good connection.
    Game characters - Kronwell.B, -KronwellB, #KronwellB, #Swyeroxy
    Be smart, don't believe anyone else pretending to be me.

Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Blog entryThree FriendsYour first GroupTagger Second Class

Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 1,613 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kronwell. B. View Post
    Really nice update. Maximum exc options should be 2 tho, I mean, for it to be possible to add jewel of ancient. But never more than 2 options and without possibility of adding more exc options with jewel of excellent.
    Hey

They are in test mode for now.
    We will increase the max capacity later on to two ( 2 ) excellent options.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT
    Later on we will increase the limit for Exc & Ancient Item Exc Opts capability.

"The church says the earth is flat,but i know that it is round, for i have seen the shadow on the moon, and i have more faith in a shadow than in the church."
    - Ferdinand Magellan (1480-1521)

"Hold fast to dreams
    For if dreams die
    Life is a broken-winged bird
    That cannot fly.
    Hold fast to dreams
    For when dreams go
    Life is a barren field
    Frozen with snow."

-Langston Hughes (1902-1967)

READ »

READ »

VIEW My Skins Workshop »

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:

*G... (01-12-2017), RESiSTANT (01-11-2017)

Users Country Flag

Character
    Kronwell.B
    Guild
    aymJeff
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
    Hey

They are in test mode for now.
    We will increase the max capacity later on to two ( 2 ) excellent options.
    Yeah, I meant that like there should never be more than 2 exc options available for an item to be upgraded to ancient, that is what I wanted to say.

The conflict of the story is when you at mental hospital and you donate to unban yourself from there.

Signature made by

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,274 Times in 7,031 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Yeah, I meant that like there should never be more than 2 exc options available for an item to be upgraded to ancient, that is what I wanted to say.
    As far I understand your question - No can't just buy an f.o. or semi f.o. item and make it with Ancient Option - UBER. It's made very smartly so we can save the server and keep it online but still keep the interest on the players to play even if they can't donate for Ubers. Ubers are the only thing which are for donation. Everything else is able to get with free credits (Grand Reset System, Vote System, Referrals, Online Time Exchange & GM Events)

Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

Cosmetology (03-23-2017), Kendall (01-11-2017)

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 3%,
    Points required for next Level: 391
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Character
    BadKnight
    Guild
    Admins
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good stuff there. Been kinda expecting this would come sooner or later but I never knew it would be implemented. Nice updates!

P.S. You should have let me join the SS Venci

by: Scarlito

by: LiNE

Users Country Flag

Character
    Kronwell.B
    Guild
    aymJeff
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post
    As far I understand your question - No can't just buy an f.o. or semi f.o. item and make it with Ancient Option - UBER. It's made very smartly so we can save the server and keep it online but still keep the interest on the players to play even if they can't donate for Ubers. Ubers are the only thing which are for donation. Everything else is able to get with free credits (Grand Reset System, Vote System, Referrals, Online Time Exchange & GM Events)

Thank you for the answer but I wasn't asking, I am suggesting never to increase exc options count more than 2 for it to be free to upgrade with ancient option. Starting with 3 exc options no more possibility to do that. As long as it will be like that, the update is really great and as you said, will make the game more interesting in a way.

Signature made by

Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Blog entryThree FriendsYour first GroupTagger Second Class

Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 1,613 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Thank you for the answer but I wasn't asking, I am suggesting never to increase exc options count more than 2 for it to be free to upgrade with ancient option. Starting with 3 exc options no more possibility to do that. As long as it will be like that, the update is really great and as you said, will make the game more interesting in a way.
    Nope
    It will never pass 2 options. Max will be 2 to prevent abusing them ofc.
    The economy will change a lot with this "minor" update and with the suggestion you made about the "Auctioner".
    Besides jewel trading, everyone can hunt for ancients and pray to get good excellent options on them. We will finnaly get ride of the standard wind prices. Natural Trading skills and barter will mean a lot :)

"The church says the earth is flat,but i know that it is round, for i have seen the shadow on the moon, and i have more faith in a shadow than in the church."
    - Ferdinand Magellan (1480-1521)

"Hold fast to dreams
    For if dreams die
    Life is a broken-winged bird
    That cannot fly.
    Hold fast to dreams
    For when dreams go
    Life is a barren field
    Frozen with snow."

-Langston Hughes (1902-1967)

READ »

READ »

VIEW My Skins Workshop »

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:

Cosmetology (03-23-2017)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information