Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hi friends!

Introducing unique new jewels in our lovely server:

1. Jewel of Luck - It is used to add Luck option to an Item;
2. Jewel of Skill - It is used to add Skill option to an Weapon or Shield;
3. Jewel of Ancient - It is used to transform an normal or excellent item to Ancient (Max 1 Exc Opt for an Item to become Ancient);
4. Jewel of Excellent - It is used for adding excellent options to items (max 3 options).

The new jewels can be acquired only by Blood Castle, Chaos Castle, CryWolf Events, Kundun of Relics, Cornucopia (Monster Shop, read more here) and Box of Kundun +5 reward (Golden Tantallos in Golden Invasion, Tarkan). If there's different ways to earn the jewels we will notify you in this topic or our Wiki: https://wiki.infinitymu.net

Notes:
* You cannot make your semi f.o or f.o. item into ancient (UBER). It will work only to Exc Items with up to 1 exc option. Of course the success rate will be put to 50% and 75% if your item has luck option. Don't panic if you see your jewels to fail a lot. It's matter of luck and If 3 out of 3 Jewels failed for you then try again in 10 minutes in another map, another character and so on. Even switch server. Success rate is 50% and there's lots of chance for fail. It all depends on your luck. I am reading the logs and 70% from the jewels succeeded for the players than those which have failed.

*You can make only black edition sets, shields and weapons, pumpkin, santa and rudolph sets can be made FO ingame with Jewel of Excellent (up to 6 options)

*Jewel of Ancient can be used only to items with 1 excellent option.

No expected bugs to be found because we tested it several weeks already. :D If you find any bug please report to support@infinitymu.net (rewards for successful report will apply).

Jewel of Luck

Jewel of Skill

Jewel of Excellent

Jewel of Ancient

Here's how we managed to get Ares Flame of Infinity + 1 Exc Opt by using Jewel of Ancient & Jewel of Excellent. =)

You can also apply Jewel of Skill and Luck and it will become something like this:

P.S. New Jewels cannot be added to Rings/Pendants.

More screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/oUgIZux.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8uCANDf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sa7CA9a.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6FREjEL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FPGm9j7.jpg

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

●●●

Beta testing is over, the Jewel's sucess rate is 50%

Official Jewel Rates:

Items + Luck : 75% succes rate for all jewels (except bless 100%)
Items without Luck : 50% success rate for all jewels
All new jewels are configured like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Really nice update. Maximum exc options should be 2 tho, I mean, for it to be possible to add jewel of ancient. But never more than 2 options and without possibility of adding more exc options with jewel of excellent.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Really nice update. Maximum exc options should be 2 tho, I mean, for it to be possible to add jewel of ancient. But never more than 2 options and without possibility of adding more exc options with jewel of excellent.
Hey

They are in test mode for now.
We will increase the max capacity later on to two ( 2 ) excellent options.
RESiSTANT said:
Later on we will increase the limit for Exc & Ancient Item Exc Opts capability.

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
Hey

They are in test mode for now.
We will increase the max capacity later on to two ( 2 ) excellent options.
Yeah, I meant that like there should never be more than 2 exc options available for an item to be upgraded to ancient, that is what I wanted to say.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I meant that like there should never be more than 2 exc options available for an item to be upgraded to ancient, that is what I wanted to say.
As far I understand your question - No can't just buy an f.o. or semi f.o. item and make it with Ancient Option - UBER. It's made very smartly so we can save the server and keep it online but still keep the interest on the players to play even if they can't donate for Ubers. Ubers are the only thing which are for donation. Everything else is able to get with free credits (Grand Reset System, Vote System, Referrals, Online Time Exchange & GM Events)

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
As far I understand your question - No can't just buy an f.o. or semi f.o. item and make it with Ancient Option - UBER. It's made very smartly so we can save the server and keep it online but still keep the interest on the players to play even if they can't donate for Ubers. Ubers are the only thing which are for donation. Everything else is able to get with free credits (Grand Reset System, Vote System, Referrals, Online Time Exchange & GM Events)

Thank you for the answer but I wasn't asking, I am suggesting never to increase exc options count more than 2 for it to be free to upgrade with ancient option. Starting with 3 exc options no more possibility to do that. As long as it will be like that, the update is really great and as you said, will make the game more interesting in a way.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you for the answer but I wasn't asking, I am suggesting never to increase exc options count more than 2 for it to be free to upgrade with ancient option. Starting with 3 exc options no more possibility to do that. As long as it will be like that, the update is really great and as you said, will make the game more interesting in a way.
Nope
It will never pass 2 options. Max will be 2 to prevent abusing them ofc.
The economy will change a lot with this "minor" update and with the suggestion you made about the "Auctioner".
Besides jewel trading, everyone can hunt for ancients and pray to get good excellent options on them. We will finnaly get ride of the standard wind prices. Natural Trading skills and barter will mean a lot :)

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
Witwiw! New updates! I love it, thanks for this update your Highness! :grin:

Nexus

Music producer
Reaction score
Thank you for the update is excellent. but my suggestion about this is that you put the jewel in the store to buy normally or simply the place in the webshop to buy with credits or GC. " why just to avoid their trade" the simple fact of why there users who do not have how to donate in the case of "VENEZUELA"

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
The jewels can be found in game only. You can't buy them. For now they only drop in Blood Castle while the test period ends. After that more drop possibilities and further upgrades can be possible.

BtwoB

Banned
Reaction score
nice :D
@RESiSTANT
already try the BC as of now
then the rewards are SIGN OF LORDS
im the one who break the statue :D
server 4
Screen(01_11-22_33)-0004.jpgScreen(01_11-22_34)-0005.jpg

Last edited:

RESiSTANT