[Anniversary Event] Uber Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Happy Valentines and InfinityMU Day!

Our lovely server celebrates 10 years today on 14 February (Valentine's Day - The Lovers Holiday).

Lets celebrate our 10th birthday with event "Uber Rocks".

Event Info
You can win Uber Set for your main character class by posting in this thread your story and your story about InfinityMU Community & server itself.
Depending how amazing your story is, your account have chance to win Uber Set. I will choose the winner. I am very sensitive person and I will choose the best and the perfect one. Event deadline: till the March 14th.

* Only one Uber Set will be given to only one account. Don't forget to post your character name in your post after posting the amazing words. ^^ Proof that you really want Uber Set.

Requirements:
1. You don't have Uber Set on your account.
2. You are loyal (active) player to InfinityMU Community and Server itself.
3. Your account in game and forum is registered between 2008 and 2014.
4. Forum account must have at least 30 posts (not by spam).

I want to please the MODs to delete all posts that does not meet the above requirements.

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Moorse

Legend
Reaction score
Hello! I'm here to tell a story and i'm not aiming for the prize. I just want to share my story in the past 3 years ever since i won the 7 year uber rocks anniversary event here.

Winning that event was pretty big for me. Back in the days where only uber hyon and vicious are the only good uber sets, you'll be able to compete with everyone. The server was in USA back then, and it was one of my happiest PK days. My guild experimented on combo+pots combinations and we were able to find a good one, which is pretty common right now I think. I was also able to won the IMES II edition, and got myself a vicious+smok. I also won a single kill the boss event, so i got another smok. Back in my day, those items are really strong. Probably not the best one now, since we got a lot of new good things.

One day, i tried joining siege as the main guild. We're not bad, but definitely not good. We're no match against the bigger guilds, but i definitely had fun. Killing at siege and talking with your friends through raidcall is really nice. That time was definitely my prime time. Unfortunately, my old screenshots was in my old laptop, and it's broken now. I was able to canvas a few happy moments in our facebook group tho: (sorry for the quality c:)

Are they familiar to you? HAHA. Juls (former mod) and your current mod Scarlette are in the pictures. Also, please don't ban me because we were able to go to the aida red carpet ;). It's not a bug, you just need logic to go there. I was also together with your forum supporter Kendall, but i wasn't able to find screenshots with him, sorry ken :c. I also had spamming issues before winning the 7th uber rocks, but HAHAHA everyone can change guys, I'm the proof.

The devias house A.K.A. "Moorse's house" was always lively. I don't know who stays there now though. I never imagined that internet friends can actually make you laugh so hard. I think we're the happiest PH guild at that time,we're not really strong to be the main guild for siege but most of my mates are good at switching and was able to help a lot of alliances. It was really really really really fun. I loved this game so much because they're here as well. But of course, the "happy time" ended.

I was soon alone in my house, and barely have anyone with me.

And soon, the house was officially empty. We were young back then, barely had any responsibilities and i'm pretty sure it's our summer vacation that time. Everyone became super inactive, i think mostly because of the server switch to EU and i also heard that Scarlette became sick at that time as well. Really sad :'c

Our community forum is always open at my web browser, so i'm somehow updated to the new things. I returned on december 2014, and i think i was together with your current EM Havost and his guild. Then i was able to get a supporter tag. After a few helpful deeds here and there, i tried to apply for TGM and got denied. I applied on the most difficult position in the community and most people said that i can't do it. I got really hurt, but i still played a bit. I got a new PC at that time, and i barely got any fps drops at siege, so i enjoyed playing as a killer.

One night, i was PKing with caloy. Hris, AKA Andromeda suddenly PMed me at forum and warped me ingame. I don't really know what's going on, but she asked if i would like to take a test for me to become an Event Master. I'm really shocked, because that's new and for sure, Titan and Sm0ky would never be that kind :nuhnuh:

I passed the test with Isotope and Balanced and the 3 of us became Event Masters. I was really happy, because i was given another opportunity to actually enjoy the game. One of my best-friends, Gio (Hedonism) was with me as well. Isotope and Balanced resigned early because of life problems tho. It was really nice to have fun with the community while hosting events. I definitely enjoyed it, but i'm still taking my degree so major subjects got in the way. I was forced to resign with a Legend tag, which is really nice. I sometimes sneak ingame with my character "Moorse" and some people still recognize me even though i don't recognize them, that made me happy. Here's my event log thread, proof of our fun ;) https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?85769-Moorse-s-Events-(demoted)
I also have a lot of pictures in this event, wherein the winner was never chosen. (Maybe because we're bad? sorry venci :c) https://forum.infinitymu.net/showth...-MU-Pictures&p=1189063&viewfull=1#post1189063

Then i returned again somewhere at 2016, but only an EM for a month. I applied for the moderator spot because i want to help even though i'm not in my computer. I had so much fun back then as well. Dimer and the rest of the team is really nice as well. I broke his harem tho, because before i applied, the MODs we're Euge, Syd and Scarlette(All girls ;)). At that time, i'm also together with my 2 great and awesome friends, Xanne and [VN]Chi[/VN]. They returned for a short time and it was really nostalgic being with them. FATALITY is still not complete, but its nice for us 3 to be together again.

And then, i left the mod team because of problems once again. Hopefully, i'll be able to graduate this year. Who knows what could happen? Maybe i could follow my brother at denmark, where i'll be able to get a good potrate. My story doesn't end here, i think. Seeing the development from my first uber rocks story up to now is really awesome tho. From 5000 credits to now. So don't give up guys! If you want to be a staff, work for it. CHEATING is definitely a no-no. It's almost impossible to never get caught unless you quit. Anyways, this post has gotten so long. Sorry guys :c

Thank you once again RESiSTANT, and the community for keeping this game strong. Also to our new HGM Dreams who keeps on developing new things, you're great man. I'm pretty sure we're both EMs back in the day, but you're the HGM now! Awesome! (h)

Happy 10th anniversary InfinityMU!!!

Last edited:

#PvpLord

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I'm here to tell my story just want to share it in the past 4 years
My Name: Georg Harris / Mavri
IGN: PvpLord

Well, you made the best Mu Online server in the world, where I and a lot of users made new friends, good ones, where I learned too many things that I can't explain, you can get everything with working hard. Thank you for letting me to be part of this community. I started here about 2009 10/10, and now after 4 years I can say that I still love InfinityMu, nobody's never gonna find some servers soo good. I would like to thank you, as well our Staff & Ex-Staff that did good job making InfinityMu the best server , not only our Game Master, also our Moderators, cause thanks to them for our forum.

I always thoughtthat this server is only for game and nothing more when I join the game and upped lvl made my character so stat and going to play PVP I suddenly realized that this is not just a game this is the most dominating Server with best Players or Staff's Here's everything you comfort during the game.

I have decided to join this event because I fit the qualifications. I am loyal(active), no ban history << haha i lie i have much ban history as well anyone here playing :D, have more than 30 useful posts, and have no uber set yet. Since I know it's gonna take a while before I can afford to buy an uber set I said to my self, I should join this.

but still play because I have here friends and team who's giving me motivation to stay and play 24/7 :) its true everyone knows I'm always in arena/stadium who want to search me can found me at arena/stadium. and thank you RESiSTANT for making infinitymu best in the world any other mu online can't talk for us because Infinitymu is old and best ,10 years and we're still top infinityans, gamers or forumers. and please 1 uber set gift :( I hope you'll give me uber set .
One of the people that I have to thank from this community thrive, is RESISTANT because without him this would not be possible. And of course the awesome staff that was well chosen. We all thank you guys for your good work you do to maintain the community alive as it was years ago. Be grateful to those people with top and stocky for worth.
thank you again and hope u the best birthday
also I'm the only one player who had not the uber set for 10 years.:heart_80_anim_gif:

Last edited:

nOrZ187

Black is Beauty <3
Reaction score
Hai im Ricky Cabahug and im playing this game since 2008 but i decided to stop when i see more player have UBER ser because i cant kill them easily but when my friend told me that he's going to play infinityMU i play back because he want me to help him ,,when he got Full Stats i help him to get normal set(Full Option Only) he said to me that i am rich lols ,,finally i came back playing infinity on 2012 until now and im happy without UBER set,,but if i got a chance to win in this event i am very thankfull ,,

my In Game name is XconNorz ,,i dont have work so i cant afford buying UBER SET all i can afford is playing infinityMU and chat to all of my friend here,,i love PK event but i know to my self that i cant win but still i loved to join even if i dont have the chance of winning ,,now im hunting more event so i can get UBER SET so i can join PK event on more days to come,,

thank you and GodBless

happy 10th anniversary to US ,, I LOVE YOU ALL ,,INFINITYMU ROCKS

#XconNorz here

XenonAMP

VIP
Reaction score
I think i am not late enough to join on the event (i hope not), so let's start the story of XenonAMP

Actually i am not the one who discovered the server it was my brother JimAMP. He introduced to us the server and eventually we just don't like it but we love it. As he introduced to to me including my to my three brothers name VinAMP, JunAMP, and VinceAMP. The journey started as the family getting addicted to the server because it was a summer time i think to the Philippines, just the normal players are doing, getting some levels and resets as the journey goes on we get items that could make as in the level who can fight but not could fight enough because of lack of experience in the game but slowly we established as a family our names it may not be on the server but on the player that we have become friends and somehow you can already call a step brother on the game. As the time passing by BaDVoyZ is currently holding the Castle Siege at that time since we have been known to other players we jion the BaDVoyZ alliance my 3 brothers belong to UNLEASH which was Undefeated™and me belongs to BaDVoyZ and eventually i decided to transfer to UNLEASH because i don't have much friend in BaDVoyZ as i tranfer in the UNLEASH i established something and earn the position of Battle Master of the guild but that time i am not jioning Castle Siege because my brothers are not allowing me to stay up late at night becuase of my young age and i think i was 13 or 14 years old at that time so i have to follow orders from the elders which i just follow because not i need to but becuase it may be the best for me. As my mind getting a little bit naughty, i was curious about my brothers are doing and always mentioning the word forum, so in secretly event in the house i turned on the computer which we have separately i joined the forum and mates it really annoyed me i don't even know where to go, which section should i visit, what could happen if i click something what does 14 years old and don't have much proper knowledge on the forum what should i do :rofl::rofl:. A little by little while observing i eventually learn to something that i should do and then i discovered where section i should post and the section that i am only posting i think it was the spam section and Tambayan (Philippines Section). I've met trixxy which was the previous battle master of the UNLEASH and mecca who was the best GFX-member that i ever because of the experience that he have and the signatures that he is making from the infinity to the and from the his works if you just saw it you'll be frequently amaze I swear and i started to request to make for me a signature on the game.

As a member of UNLEASH and part of the alliance of BaDVoyZ we also have the rival of RoyaLTM that time it was WIZIIN who challenge the BaDVoyZ every week on the castle siege and that time MadHater was still a member of the RoyaLTM. As a part of AMPs we beat some player because we are always complete to play the game :eek:ye::eek:ye: and no one is touching us and we are already used to the phrase "you just lucky you are five" :rofl::rofl: and i " are you id**t what should we do we are family here and the whole family could laugh. and at that time there are 7 players that you can call the true War Lords namely Undefeated/Nocturnal/WIZIIN/JuSTFoRWaR/c0ldf1r3/MadHater ( i forget the one ) because that time we use the small pots potion (red one) for me they are called War Lords because they cant take the 1 million HP in just 1 combo away and for the i am 100% sure of it i really experience it many many times because i dare them to try it on me and damn men ! i was amaze of it i don't know what they are doing about it.

Time came when BaDVoyZ is not much more active in the game and eventually letting Nocturnal holds the Castle Siege (TheForce) and eventually RoyaLTM holds it then and i transfer to the guild of the RoyaLTM and I made friends with WIZIIN and we became so much close and he is letting me use his account . which i established trust to someone and i am became in active in the game and soon active to the forum which i met FULLPKS and Cursiii which was also previous staffs on the server they are the one guiding me to the very least of my knowledge helping for the ethical post that i should post, helping what attitude should i act to the new person on the forum, and last but not the least thought me how to be a better player and handling things. As my time in RoyaLTM i met the uglies person on the server namely Pioxy ( that color fits to your name ) we became close and somehow normal friends do chatting saying "how are you?" "what's up?" bla bla bla . and i became his guild member too.

Yes i experince being banned in-game and forum i cannot deny the fact that i am a hard headed person, stubborn one, and sometimes disobeyed orders but those event in my infinity life had molded me into something that i am right now because some of the best things in life are from the foolishness you did from the past and you just laugh yourself about it and eventually realize yourself that you are thankful enough you did that not because you made a mistake but you learned something on it ( i am not encouraging you to make mistake ). As a got banned i waited for a year and few months to be unbanned. Getting back from being banned was so hard because i encountered rules that were new to me, which i do not like and i somehow wants to disobey. I will never forget the part that when Nikki applied being a Game Master i still never forgot the comment i did and it was you can't serve two master at the same time ( and some additioanls ) because that time nikki was also a staff of insania ( i don't know specifically ).

Alejandro AKA Exitium also was a staff of the forum also thought me how hard to be a staff that time because infinity used to be number one in 4 or 5 voting sites which he is handling hard headed people, dealing question that is somehow even an elementary kid could answer the question he is questioning and i am letting him do what he is doing and keep telling him that it will molds him to be a better staff and also a better person because he could observe how people act how people are acting to the server.

Savalan AKA RedRox is ***ish player i ever knew ( i just feel it just ask red about it ) HAHAHA . I met this guy in devias when i don't have guild alliance and i newly got back from being banned and i have guild that too which i am the Guild Master so we became allied as far as i know i was the first DeathRow Castle Siege we won ? we stole the siege from xVIPx and from that time xVIPx was the very favorite on the favor to win always on the siege but we manage to steal the the siege from them from the 13 players who jion the Castle Siege versus the 20+ xVIPx defending the siege and it was a big achievement for us because the odds is not on the favor and i can call it somehow a miracle on our part but as we defend it in the entire 2hours of siege xVIPx manage to steal the siege from us and from that i became inactive in the game and somehow focus on my studies because i was already in the college at that time and taking engineering courses which made me more busy person and should focus on the studies.

Vinciii AKA RESiSTANT well man so much respect to you and salute from the effort you are existing to make the server alive from the sleepless nights that you have sacrifice for us to the community, from the help we are getting from you and also your staffs no words could explain how much love you are giving to us and no words can fit to you and level yourself to be a god. Thank you very much from being a EAR to us and a heart that listen to us.

always remember this guys. "There may be some people not to be chosen to be a famous or being a staff and became inactive it doesn't matter you are not chosen as long as you yourself establish friendship to the other players behind the monitor you will not be forgotten because the trust you built not only in the game but also behind the screen. We don't need to establish legacy for being remember we established friendship to be remembered and from that we will not be FORGOTTEN"

i think the most of my knowledge i know there are players that i already forgotten but don't worry you will always be remember by me .

Truly Yours,

XenonAMP

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.