[Anniversary Event] Grand Reset Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Happy Valentines and InfinityMU Day!

Our lovely server celebrates 10 years today on 14 February (Valentine's Day - The Lovers Holiday).

Lets celebrate our 10th birthday with the event "Grand Reset Masters".

Event Info
Grand Reset Masters
ranking page is located here.
The top ranked 5 players in the ranking shall win Uber Set or Season 4 or 7 Gear for their character class used in the event.
The first 3 players who reach 30 Grand Resets will get Uber Set, the rest two players in the top 5 Grand Reset Masters ranking will receive Season 4 or 7 Gear (Weapon, Shield and Set Full Options +13 /no pink or yellow options/). The minimum grand resets is 20 in order to receive Season 4 or 7 Gear.
Please make sure to use your desired class for the Uber Set that you will be choosing. If you play with BK then you can get only Uber / S4 or S7 Set for BK.

Requirements:
1. You don't have Uber Set on your account. (In case you will participate for Season 4 Gear this requirement doesn't count for you. This means you are allowed to participate even if you have Uber Set but you should know that you cannot participate for the top 3 and receive Uber)
2. You are loyal (active) player to InfinityMU Community Forum and Server.
3. Your account in game is registered between 2008 and 2016.
4. If you are registered in 2017, then we cannot accept your participation. We accept only so far called "loyal" players and people who have spend time in the community but didn't have the chance to afford and donate for Uber Set yet. You can try from the other events instead.

You have 1 month to finish this event.
Deadline set to April 1st.

Enjoy your day with your beloved ones! Tell or show them how much you love them. It's St. Valentines Day! :)
And... have a good game!

P.S. Once again, the Grand Reset Masters Ranking is here. You guys can check it from time to time so you can know how goes the ranking. Also all questions can go to Questions section at the forum.

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Diminishes

Banned
Reaction score
may i ask a question? i got 2accounts,my main account has an uber set and my other one account hasnt my back up account can still win an uber set?

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
may i ask a question? i got 2accounts,my main account has an uber set and my other one account hasnt my back up account can still win an uber set?
If you have Uber Set then you can't join. No matter if its your sub or main account. You still have it and it's your own right? You can't join then :) Give chance to others and try another event we offer every month.

Diminishes

Banned
Reaction score
If you have Uber Set then you can't join. No matter if its your sub or main account. You still have it and it's your own right? You can't join then :) Give chance to others and try another event we offer every month.
but i can make an 20gr to my main account and win an s7 set right?

Ako si Natsu

THE RULE OF FLAME CATCHER
Reaction score
i have uber tyr only in my acount can i join!!

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
You have 1 month to finish this event.
Deadline set to April 1st.

Diminishes

Banned
Reaction score
sir venci may i ask a question about the price?if i reach to 20grand resets may i request a Uber Prometheus Shield instead of s7 sm gear, if it is not i go for s7 sm gear thank you Godbless :)

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
What is the point of question below? You shouldn't be able to win at all.
sir venci may i ask a question about the price?if i reach to 20grand resets may i request a Uber Prometheus Shield instead of s7 sm gear, if it is not i go for s7 sm gear thank you Godbless :)

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.