[Game Update] 21 February 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayezid

VIP
Reaction score
Hello first of al thanks for this awesome update very good!
But i see at webshop Eplete uber set has different options example 35DD and ingame only 25DD still the same old options i hope it would be fixed im a uber eplete set owner want to see the benefits :nuhnuh:

#Arag

Reaction score
Ye still many changes and we dont know options of uber sets,when will be final tweak?

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
We updated some more sets in webshop to match the options in game.
Should be fine now. If you find any other flaws like Eplete was please report them.
Thank you

Wiki

SuperVIP
Reaction score
BK can reach 95% double damage i think its insane ... and before others said about DL is overpower with 80% double damage :D

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
BK can reach 95% double damage i think its insane ... and before others said about DL is overpower with 80% double damage :D
Fixed. Will rellease the hotfix for that combination.
If you guys spot any other flaw please report them.
Anything that you consider not proper report it so we can check it out.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Game Update 24.2.2017:
1. Updated and fixed Ancient Options on the following sets: Warrior, Obscure, Garuda, Cloud, Kantata, Rave & Bragi for best presence and fair balance in PvP.
2. Fixed pvp formulas where DL & BK classes were too overpowered.
3. SM (yes SM can kill ya BK with 2 parts SD as well! :p), MG, BK, DL pvp reviewed carefully by the staff team and now is at its best mode! We are happy that we figured out the correct balanced formula against the current items and possible options we can have in-game by set combinations.
4. Draconite Event is now announced ingame like this:
"The Scavenger Hunt has started" and when ends like this "The Scavenger Hunt has finished."
5. Draconite Event will remain 10 minutes duration.

#Arag

Reaction score
Hmm something goes wrong still need fixes its not playable..dmg is really low what happened?

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
SM DOUBLE DAMAGE 70% UBER
DL DOUBLE DAMAGE 60% ANC
hi
u got ancient set. what do u expect? miracles?
will check sm damage anyway ...it was on SD mode but meh...lets get all chars back to 0 dmg :D BK server ftw !
(kappa)

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Pvp*Lord what did you expected? :) You wrote that you used just a simple ancient which i guess doesnt have DD7%. Thats why its normal to be killed like this.

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
Hello there,i've post such video in post where abesta has started discuss about new pvp system,but none cared about my post,except Kronwell with his logical opinions.so,here i hope these people will check this post which are in touch of our server's pvp system.i've talk here about DLs,after last update fo sets became useless versus ubers.its useless even fo vs fo.i'm not big DL lover but its looks not fine,i've tested and here is results.

please,do not spam here and let the high possition people see this post for get fast reaction about it.
thank to Tata for help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.