Lets Discuss about new PvP System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
First of all hello everybody,

I started this thread for to discuss in game PvP system which set up newly. Something is wrong like bug or the PVP system will be like this? I was in BadKnights PK event 2 days ago and no BKs could kill each other. I thought it will be fixed but it still goes like this till now. This server was created for PVP as Venci noticed too many times but it not seems like this nowadays. Did I missed something out, it is not pvp server anymore?

Firstly there were few issues with new Ubers, new combinations and their overpowered options which some of them fixed and we are still in catch if there are such a overpowered options left bla bla. So it means those options upgrading or getting updated without testing? In game it is really funny. A guy has 2 BD items, 2 Brass items, 2 Leather items, and 1 sword with combinated with ring or something like this? Too annoying figures we are seeing in game right now. It make me laugh on it really.

Since there is not such a thread started because of lack activity in forum and all of them are really lazy to create such a discussion while they really wants to discuss, I did it. I have really too much to say, but lets start from slow to high :)

P.S: I am hoping that this thread will be like Freedom hall, every comments will be respected and will come to a common decision.

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
i don't really like that combined sets and what about pvp system,as far as i know the dmg of character (Dk/Bk/BM) is decreased ,thats the reason why bks hardly can kill eachother.i get your opinion and fully support it

Aggresif

25% Chance Rate
Reaction score
I really agree in back then 2-3years ago the pvp was great its all about Skills Combo and Good Set. this day is all about ubers combination with 2 parts only and blah blah and still get the high Double Damage option. its kinda annoying some of the combination set can kill you with just 1combo and even sometimes they can kill you without any combo just TS then the DMG is outrageous. Unlike the old days. its all about the skills you got in pvp. nowadays its all about the Double Damage you got. and your Strong and Unstoppable. but this is just my opinion dont get me wrong. for me pvp its all about combination of great items and skills not just Great items. Thank you for creating this thread.

Wiki

SuperVIP
Reaction score
yea its seems really BK is not okay now.. 2 minutes ago i had a fight 1 vs 1 with BK with Hyon+vici .. i used Agnis+Khons without horse and swell and he cant touch me.. i think BK's Damage is really low now

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I really agree in back then 2-3years ago the pvp was great its all about Skills Combo and Good Set. this day is all about ubers combination with 2 parts only and blah blah and still get the high Double Damage option. its kinda annoying some of the combination set can kill you with just 1combo and even sometimes they can kill you without any combo just TS then the DMG is outrageous. Unlike the old days. its all about the skills you got in pvp. nowadays its all about the Double Damage you got. and your Strong and Unstoppable. but this is just my opinion dont get me wrong. for me pvp its all about combination of great items and skills not just Great items. Thank you for creating this thread.
Thanks for your comment but can you tell me if you are talking about new update or before this update?

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Come in game Abesta. Let's test the BK Damage.
You complained to me after udpate that you die in 2 seconds and you liked the 1990's Pvp with long fights.
Now you are crying its not ok.
Go in game server 3 Stadium. Im waiting .

Nikki

Reaction score
so i fighted with My Normale char against Yeez and Lelo personal Dl's.
Yeez with Khons and tartatus+ shield with horse and swell i killed him.
Lelo: FUll uber also shield +swell +Horse. was hard but no succeed to kill him ( DL + swell is high def.)

i was BM full Uber. With crit. i could kill leo when he was without horse.

The game play now go more on Making party's fight with teams go full support. and kill. Dont just look at your own but accept Support from other players.

Test more difrend Yellow option styles and etc. Test in Full buff and with no buff vs no buff. See the total thing.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Come in game Abesta. Let's test the BK Damage.
You complained to me after udpate that you die in 2 seconds and you liked the 1990's Pvp with long fights.
Now you are crying its not ok.
Go in game server 3 Stadium. Im waiting .
First of all, I am respecting all the players of InfinityMU including Staff Team. So, I waiting the same respect from everybody. "You are crying" or some stuffs like this are not acceptable from my side. I am in 23 years old, so lets be respectful towards eachother.

I am not someone that you should see as an enemy. Not. 1990s or whatever was that not belongs this thread also.

Now calculate this stuffs one by one:
1) Uber options increased and changed also new uber added why? Because of having better DMG.
2) You decreased BK's overall DMG as character.

Now show me mind case in it please. What you want to do? Decrease DMG or increase. You are decreasing it in X way but increasing it in Y way. Think around it please :-D

@Niki:
You guys must set a pvp style for to not force people do some additional things. What is this new pvp system? Forcing people to have buff? Or forcing people to use SD set only? Again no point in it also. What if i dont have my team or even i want to duel with someone?

Guys, I am not your enemies. Some of you worked together and made a pvp system now a guy named Abesta coming and disagreeing with it. yeah it makes some of you angry but, I am here not to destroy something but for to find the better way. Instead of using me and finding the solution you are banging me :-D

Btw, it is not about me and you or Dream. If it was, i simply can talk with u guys via skype. This thread is for all players to say their opinions about it.

EDIT:
What about FO set users? This 50%+ Double DMG combinations on Ubers just doesn`t give even a little chance to win against them. Have you ever think about it?

Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score
@NiKki:
You guys must set a pvp style for to not force people do some additional things. What is this new pvp system? Forcing people to have buff? Or forcing people to use SD set only? Again no point in it also. What if i dont have my team or even i want to duel with someone?
i fixed my name :) ALso i'm not using Full SD. you need to search for the best Yellow options.
Forcing ??? i can kill other BM's just with my swell easly ( yes i can.)
The game is created with 5 chars.
USe the difrends from each char.

how i see it after several days, its a more balanced PVP. yes you need to pot harder to survive.
But its all how you can combo and if you have party or not.

Just test the pvp more out then just go after a day of 2/3.
use every char not only bm, test every char in pvp, so get a bow for elf.

open your mind.

if i say wanne add dmg to bm ok to around 2 or 3% more dmg, but still you can handle a fight now also. trust me :) find your fight style :)

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
First of all, I am respecting all the players of InfinityMU including Staff Team. So, I waiting the same respect from everybody. "You are crying" or some stuffs like this are not acceptable from my side. I am in 23 years old, so lets be respectful towards eachother.

I am not someone that you should see as an enemy. Not. 1990s or whatever was that not belongs this thread also.

Now calculate this stuffs one by one:
1) Uber options increased and changed also new uber added why? Because of having better DMG.
2) You decreased BK's overall DMG as character.

Now show me mind case in it please. What you want to do? Decrease DMG or increase. You are decreasing it in X way but increasing it in Y way. Think around it please :-D

@Niki:

Guys, I am not your enemies. Some of you worked together and made a pvp system now a guy named Abesta coming and disagreeing with it. yeah it makes some of you angry but, I am here not to destroy something but for to find the better way. Instead of using me and finding the solution you are banging me :-D

Btw, it is not about me and you or Dream. If it was, i simply can talk with u guys via skype. This thread is for all players to say their opinions about it.

EDIT:
What about FO set users? This 50%+ Double DMG combinations on Ubers just doesn`t give even a little chance to win against them. Have you ever think about it?
Hi

i am still in game if you want to test.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Is that some kind of anti-advertising? Cuz I don't see you active here and you come from nowhere and complain about PvP. You have like 5 hours spend in-game for the last few months and 0 posts in forum. Inactive forum? Haha! Good joke! There's 1200+ forum users active per 24h and 20 new topics created every week :) 2 days ago indeed the PvP was weird but after just few hours everything was corrected. SD items are back in the game (there's different options than DDR, right? We had to back them in the game so combo users can enjoy more!!!) and those who are combining many ancient set combinations are 80% fixed from what was before so they can't combine with different set types anymore even if they try to combine and you see them they won't be able to get what hyon+vicious+uber weapon of your choice will give you). Of course not all sets can be excluded from combination because that way some sister sets wouldn't be able to be combined as well. Any possible set combination wouldn't give anymore more than 65 dd and 50ignore The cause of the weird PvP was the new items which were able to put anyone down with 1 hit.

PvP system here is the best right now for years. It's a lot improved. You just have to get used to it. I bet most people don't like any kind of changes but that's how it is now.

I don't understand your overall suggestion and feedback for the PvP neither I can understand waht you mean by this

Abesta said:
This server was created for PVP as Venci noticed too many times but it not seems like this nowadays. Did I missed something out, it is not pvp server anymore?
It's obviously anti-advertising since you don't point what's wrong and zero proof from in your post :D You are not pointing what must be changed. We play every day and there's nothing wrong with the PvP system at this moment and you are not really pointing what is wrong. Put videos, put proofs and not just some empty words. If something is wrong set then we have fixed it already. Go Ingame and play. Upload videos and tell what must be changed for your opinion and don't shout empty posts saying "I am your friend, I am not your enemy" bla bla bla ..... because right now you look just like that while not providing any proof and fact what exactly is problem for you. Lets not play bad and spread bad anti-reclame here. If you play somewhere else and want to populated that game of yours that's not the way. Pay for advertising, create something - innovate but not imitate and then you might get some good community like this one.

Abesta said:
EDIT:

Come ingame and I will kill your uber char with my titan set. This sentence of yours prove me that you don't even have sub account and you did not spend even a hour for the last 12 months in this server. If you keep posting here empty words I'll put you in the ban list asap for anti-advertising and spreading bad feedback. Go ingame, play a bit, if you don't like it create video so we can see your gameplay then come and complain with straight facts and proofs exactly what's wrong and why we are not pvp server anymore.
You have graduated comedian or what? You became very funny m8. You wasn't so good joker before. Abesta that's not you mate. Someone else is using your account. Prove me that's you if you will be replying quote to my post please. x)

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
i fixed my name :) ALso i'm not using Full SD. you need to search for the best Yellow options.
Forcing ??? i can kill other BM's just with my swell easly ( yes i can.)
The game is created with 5 chars.
USe the difrends from each char.

how i see it after several days, its a more balanced PVP. yes you need to pot harder to survive.
But its all how you can combo and if you have party or not.

Just test the pvp more out then just go after a day of 2/3.
use every char not only bm, test every char in pvp, so get a bow for elf.

open your mind.

if i say wanne add dmg to bm ok to around 2 or 3% more dmg, but still you can handle a fight now also. trust me :) find your fight style :)
And believe me, you or no one else ever even he/she spends his/hers life on it can find a balanced pvp if the stats are 32767. Even 1 character will be noobest than them all. BK, always the king on it if it is about 32767. No one can be better than him. Because of his damn Swell Buff. He has 3-4x more HP than all of other characters. Whatever you do, you can make SM pro too, but then there will be unbalance as well. BK will be the best whatever you do and a bit DL too. The other characters will not be good. Yeah you can save SM and ELF by adding a bit dmg on them and decreasing their defense just because they used to be only BUffer characters in here and I disagreed with that too. But decreasing DMGs and forcing players to have full buff still not good. And you should not set your pvp system based on it. Pvp system should be set after testing 1vs1.

@Venci:

Thanks for your words and for your time for to write your opinion. One think I have to make clear and then asking from mods to close this thread. The thing is, I dont have any server and I am not addictive to any other servers that I have been for this. But I think, I shouldn`t deserve this after years of loyality to this server.

P.S: Mods discussion done. thread can be closed or even trashed as you want

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
You have 2 hours to prove the first post of yours otherwise you are automatically banned. Sorry mate that went too personal. We were working for you hard and you spit into our faces with this posts without proofs and empty words. It's anti-advertising. You came here from somewhere else just to spread bad feedback and non proven facts against our PvP System. This is insult. Sorry but you made you way into bad sh1t happens. For normal feedbacks I even give thanks even if pvp was bad, here's the proof: http://i.imgur.com/uddOcVo.png but some post like yours I can't be calm.

And believe me, you or no one else ever even he/she spends his/hers life on it can find a balanced pvp if the stats are 32767.
At InfinityMU that's the exact thing we did. We did balance it.

But I think, I shouldn`t deserve this after years of loyality to this server.
Neither we do. :) It's not allowed to talk against the server without proofs even in official general discussions. It's anti reclame.

No one will be closing this until your reply.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Abesta..
overpowered options left bla bla
Bla bla, so good opinion of things, if you want to discuss something.
So it means those options upgrading or getting updated without testing?
Why do you speak without knowing ANYTHING in general? You come from nowhere. Every bit is tested and tested hard in many ways, if something is missed, players see that and if it is true, the wrongs are being fixed asap.
Since there is not such a thread started because of lack activity in forum
You being inactive doesn't mean, that everyone else is inactive. I'm in forum basically 8 hours a day. You are on of the least seen forum users.
I have really too much to say
From length of you text, the things you have to say is similar to baby learning to speak. If someone has much to say and he even creates a discussion about it, then it usually has proofs, suggestions, text long enough to make you say "damn, this guy is really ready to start this argument", you, on the other hand, went for a fast poop here.

Even my reply has more points than your start of the thread. You want to discuss something, but what to discuss? Nor did you give something to discuss about, nor did you did it yourself. Disrespect is not the way, mate. Cheers.

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
My Opinion is.
EVOLUTION WITH REVENUE.
DA HELL WITH THAT BORING AF 1900s PVP SYSTEM BORING AF I WOULD EVEN WATCH THE GRASS ON MY FRONTYARD GROW
ALL IN ALL BEST UPDATE
DONT CHANGE IT PLS.

Nikki

Reaction score
PS Abesta: Afk ingame is not participating the game :)

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
have no idea why,but fortunately i've tested dl and the result surprised me.
the stats of my dl is full (except command,but i've doubt that command does play role in dmg)

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Aloha there

well fuk dat BK CLASS. ppl loves to play with dif chars and we made them happy as much as we could. no more 1 COMBO on all class and no more 1 FIRE skill from a DL. we tested everything, mixed ubers, double dmg, crit dmg, buffs, pings and then made a update. it not like be4 and im happy with it cuz no more 70-80 % double dmg and 1 combo and 1 fire skill. now a DL w.o swell can fight a BK w.o any problems and even w.o a horse ofc if u r good in PVP and u k how to play with a DL. also a BK could stay vs a DL even when DL's has a swell he couldn't kill ya with 1 shoot like it was be4 cuz of too much DD dmg and mixed ubers. well we r not againt to mix ubers but u couldn't get 70 or 80 % DD from mixed uber like be4. yeah we increased SM ELF and MG for a bit cuz its funny how they could stay vs BK and DL. maybe they couldn't stay w.o a swell vs DL and BM but still theyr r good even w.o a buffs, anyways they can get a swell from another person and fight againt the dat TWO class and noot only vs dat two class. no more lets call it buffer Clases like SM and elf, now they could have some fun in-game as well by fighting vs everybody :D and believe meh im happy with it when a SM or MG hitts meh from 10 km :D its a bit funny how they r trying to kill ya:D for meh dats PVP system like we have got atm its an awesome one and im happy with it..

ur BADASS Davido

p.s told ya Virus dunt post dat words but u dunt believe meh.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I made few tests. Sadly I couldn`t catch some of combinations which I wanted to test with more.

1) My partner asked me to test with non set vs non set for to check how low BK's DMG is.

2) We tested something out with FO vs Uber if FO has a chance to beat. Not only beat to make enough good DMG. P.S: I already have 20% double dmg for Sacred and it is with 2 swords, guess what with shield

3) Then I asked him to bring his DL to test out if this FO has chance against Uber DL no swell. Here is the results.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxyOsoueoM

4) And here we tested again Fo vs Fo. I killed him twice, in first one he was typing, in the second one he was lagger.

My videos have bad qualities because I couldn`t find better converter. I will take video one by one when I find those combinations which has better defense.

Overall in this test I tested FO and it has very small chance to survive. But it is your decision. I really made mistake by starting open discussion about it since i saw some players complaining in game. You can ban me now, but never ever think that I am trying to put the MU down which I started to play from almost its begining. I am not traitor. I even asked my friends about their AP/AC/SH programs to send it to you. Yes it happened years ago, you might not remember. Alright not much dramma.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
have no idea why,but fortunately i've tested dl and the result surprised me.
the stats of my dl is full (except command,but i've doubt that command does play role in dmg)
When was this taken lol? I just squished that PvpLord like 2 minutes ago like a bug with my DL who has Khons + Tarta (no Nyx).

Status
Not open for further replies.