Lets Discuss about new PvP System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezio

Reaction score
As Davido say its nice that outher characters became a bit stronger.
MU is not only BK and DL though i play only DL or BK .
its annoying when an MG/ELF/SM with full buff comes against you but you could
take some buffs too. i hate fighting with buff but as long as i have the optiont to
take buffs too its not a problem.

Also if FO was pretty much equal to uber then what would be the point of buying
uber ? FO is pretty strong too and also its cool !

I didnt like the new ubers simply coz i would like the server to have the "traditional" Season 3
ancient/uber sets like Vicious/Hyon etc. But im not alone on the server. ppl want
something new and RESiSTANT is doing his best to satisfy them. Hyon/Vic is boosted
and its pretty strong now <3 <3 <3 . i think PvP is Balanced better
than it was before the update when DL with Obs+Agnis+khons+MoE was OP .
This PvPSystem/Options/Sets Update was pretty awesome <3

Thanks RESiSTANT for your hard work !

Safety and Peace to all !

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
it's taken just minutes ago
Then you have to get up your damage, PvpLord is weak and he hasn't enough damage to kill me in a 3 v 1 together with full SD BK, but I have enough damage to kill them all 3 with my DL.

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
Then you have to get up your damage, PvpLord is weak and he hasn't enough damage to kill me in a 3 v 1 together with full SD BK, but I have enough damage to kill them all 3 with my DL.
so,how can i increase my dmg except using ancient set?if i've not uber/ancient set i am not able to play with dl?season 3 sets are useless?thx for opinion but i know it either,if i've low dmg i have to increase it right?logic lvl 99999 :D(joke).+we're not talking here that you're better player than pvplord or not.there is problem maybe in system or maybe in my character,plus pvp lord is not weak,he uses Ancient sets and ofc he has no chance against ur uber.

P.S.My character has not done 3rd quest of Lord emperor,its still Dark lord,is there a possibility that its problem of my dmg?

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Nah, problem is not owning Uber to be honest I think xD

Aggresif

25% Chance Rate
Reaction score
Thanks for your comment but can you tell me if you are talking about new update or before this update?
About the whole new pvp system itself + the new update. :grin:

Trivela

Simply the best.
Reaction score
Hey there,

I havent read all comments on this thread,but;

Guy's lets chill a bit and take the agression out of this discussion.Since yesterday im in Game,liked new Update and PVP System.Btw yea,Abesta has a right Point somewhere.I tried one duel and it tooks my 23 Minute.

But,lets check on the Situation from this side:

- MG/SM/ELF characters has a big role now and we are able to see them in Arena.Before we have seen them only during the Castle Siege.
- SD Option was useless,but now you are also able to rock with SD Set.Especially if u got nice PC and Pot rate.
- One Hitters are not existing anymore.
- Lag Abuse has not a big Role like as before.
- DL's deserved to be also pro,as a PVP Character.
- There is not so big difference between the Uber Set's.Every set has own opportunity and you are able to Rock with any of them.

In my oppinion,everything is cool and perfect.
Im enjoying the pvp,its much more interesting than before.Like as an old Player,it is my own oppinion.
At least it is not anymore stressfull like as before.

Thank you for your Attention;
Have fun,
Taghieff

Last edited:

Feit

Mabushii
Reaction score
I dont have problem with the present update, well Im not skilled nor Pro but I think its still good in my opinion. We know the staffs are doing their best to making the server better.

PS: Respect. Thanks to all :D

Isaac FTW

Try Harder Next Time
Reaction score
well . as far i experience pvp now . its far more better . bk vs bk is so good now . and ESP DL's they are better than before .

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Alright guys. Thanks to everybody whose shared their opinions, even test videos. Now I am asking from mods to close this thread. Everyone who see weired differecence between X set to Y feel free to take video and send them to Venci via skype. I will do like this. Or even Last Update thread is still open, it can be posted in there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.