Information [Important]Tag request information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear forum users,

Due to the increase of tag requests and the increase of many requests which just abuse the PM of Staff members,I am going to explain how things work with receive tags:

When you want to request for a certain Tag,Please revise this link below:
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?7182-Groups-Legend

In there each group is specified with all the requirements needed to enter the group and receive the tag.When you complete the requierements please send PM to me with the following format:

(For TAGS which are received from events)

Request: *TAG NAME*
Completed requierements: links for events

Requests which are not made like that will be denied.
Tags will be given within the day as soon as I am able to log in.

Explanation for recent cases:

Top Spammer tag can be given when you reach 2000 posts just send a normal pm to me with the request.

[vn]Veteran[/vn] 2 years + links with no less than 2 wins of events with the title [BIG EVENT]

Infinity Hardcore no less than 2 won BIG events + high activitity in game + forum

Please follow up the thread when requesting or your request will be denied.

Regards,
InfinityMU Staff

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Event tags such as :
PK Monthly Winner
Duel King
Draconite Hunter
And
Castle Owner

Will be added by me as soon as events are over.

For Castle Owner Tag you need to send me a screenshot after you win the Castle Siege Event with your alliance. You need to capture the message at the end when the Winning alliance is announced. I do not accept late screenshots in other maps or screenshots that are edited.

Supporter and Forum Supporter will be rewarded by me and Dimer depending on your activity and overall helpful actions in game & forum. Do not PM us requesting since we wont consider the PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.