Suggest Big Events with Big Price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
Depends what kind of event you would like to make , it leaves to your own mind what you decided to do , does it related with PK or it is another kind of event related different types of game. I would suggest some kind of events , different ones dat have never been hosted before but the originality of the event would have consist of your own imagination , if you know wut i mean. You will get support from fellas in a team without doubts . PM me once you will see it hard to think about an event so we will mix our minds and get one unique.

Last edited:

Luxuria

Hidden Cow.
Reaction score
i suggest not to use that all in PK events. let the new comers and the beginners have a chance. do it not just in one day so that the fun will not stop in just a day and this will also give chance to others who did not win.

Hachi

Carpe Diem!
Reaction score
I dont have any idea yet about what's the perfect event for that. But i have a suggestion to divide that prizes into 7 and it will be called Marathon Event wherein we will have a daily event with the prize of 10 winds. Well it's still up to you. My idea is to give other people chance to win just like what Luxuria said. All the best! Goodluck :thumbsup:

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Just follow what's on your mind because all BIG EVENTS ARE good in a different way so its up to you bro.

But for me, i want event called (SING KARAOKE CHALLENGE) D in my own only hahaha and this is funny i think! :D

SING KARAOKE CHALLENGE -

(Popular music in the world)

In this type of event you must create a video while you are singing in your room or anywhere and it must have a Minus one music. Sing in videoke or in your mobile using any apps which is have a minus one music like Smule. so that we can only heard your real voice and after showing your talent you have to show also your IGN,Forum name before end of video.

So everyone what you would like to judge will be judged.

Thats my suggestion :)

Last edited:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I cant tell if it is a big event but never been hosted.

You can make BK PK Tournament event but all participants will have no resets. Or lets call it all participants will have 1000 Stat points and 400lvl up points which will have around 3100-3200 points. And Who has better build will win. Hard to Host such kind of event and control it, there must be schedule and official time for start.

P.S: You can allow all characters as well, since it will be build system means almost all chars will be equal.

Just an idea :-D

Isaac FTW

Try Harder Next Time
Reaction score
I cant tell if it is a big event but never been hosted.

You can make BK PK Tournament event but all participants will have no resets. Or lets call it all participants will have 1000 Stat points and 400lvl up points which will have around 3100-3200 points. And Who has better build will win. Hard to Host such kind of event and control it, there must be schedule and official time for start.

P.S: You can allow all characters as well, since it will be build system means almost all chars will be equal.

Just an idea :-D
+1 for this . so good idea . and it will end up just like iMU Duel Kings with prizes gm's can check the stats

Status
Not open for further replies.