Forum Event [EVENT] Mother's Day Event 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webz

Reaction score
InfinityMU Mother's Day Event

On May 14, 2017, take this day as an opportunity to show to the world of InfinityMU how much we appreciate, admire and love our one and only Mom! This is the day we should pay for all of her contributions and sacrifices that she made for us! Yes! This day should simply be all about her!

How should we do that? Well, all you need to do is to post a photo of your mother with simple but meaningful message of appreciation for her.

EVENT RULES:

a. Only 1 Entry per player/account (Trying to break this rule will lead to disqualification)
b. Include your IGN (In-game name) on your post
c. Upload and attach the photo of your mother using https://postimage.io/
d. Write your special message for her (Be genuine on your feelings, don't be shy)
e. All entries should be written in English language only so it will be easy for all to understand the content of your message

Deadline of Submission: May 11, 2017 at 11:59PM (GMT+8)
Poll Starts: May 12, 2017 at 12:01AM (GMT+8)
Announcement of winners:
[Mother's Day] May 14, 2017 at 7:00PM (GMT+8)

EVENT PRIZES:

Rank 1 - Uber Sacred MOK or Uber Tartarus MOE by winner's choice + 5 Forum IMES
Rank 2 - 10 Excellent Ring of Winds (Full Option) + 3 Forum IMES
Rank 3
- 5 Excellent Ring of Winds (Full Option) + 1 Forum IMES

SAMPLE ENTRY:

IGN: Webz

It's been 3 months since you left us but I would like to tell you how much we miss and love you!
Nay, thank you for 26 years of love and guidance of my life. No words can express how much you mean to us! We hope that you're happy wherever you are now. Again, thank you Nay until we meet again!

Last edited:

BKboring

Reaction score
IGN: BKboring

Ma! Thank you so muuuuuch for putting up with me, especially for those times that I refused to help you in household chores or whenever you cannot delegate tasks to me because I was too busy doing schoolworks, most especially this past year because I was a graduating student. But for the coming Mother's Day I think the best gift that I can give to you is my medal, that I graduated with latin honors, Magna Cum Laude in BS Accounting Technology. Ma, I am the man I am right now because of you, thank you for the 19 years of patience and unconditional love for me. That's why I am dedicating all my achievements to you, hopefully after 1 year I can start to return the favor for all the sacrifices that you and papa gave to me because I will try my best to work hard and uplift our social standing. Lastly, I'm grateful simply because you are the mother I have, the one God gave to me. Because I cannot think of someone else that can raise me as well as you did, because I know you are the best mother for me, I cannot think of someone else that can understand me the way you do. Thank you for everything Ma! Happy Mother's Day! Always remember that I love you so much! :*

Last edited:

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
IGN: [AMT]-Navz

Hi pops, i know its hard being a single parent in all. You do all the things a single person can't withstand, you do all things impossible to any other person. Although this is a MOTHERS DAY EVENT, i picked you to be my mother and my father at the same time. I know you miss mom, but sometimes we gotta get our heads up even though its hard to forget. She loved us pops, and i know you love her too. If she would have been here, it would be a lot more easier for you. I know what your going through and all your hardships to me and to my other brothers. There's no other person i'd be thanking to than you, you give me HOPE, FAITH, LOVE and even though i fail you all the time and in school, you still believed in me. I hope you can find you HAPPINESS this mothers day pops, because for me and to my brothers?, you are the best DAD/MOM any kid wants. Thank you so much for everything.. Love you.

Last edited:

*Compaq

Banned
Reaction score
Happy Mothers Day Ma <3

IGN:Cpt.Hitler
Untitled.jpg
Hi Ma Happy Mothers Day. Thank you for always being there Ma. Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I Love You Mama and Happy Mothers Day again Muahh...

yuriprime

Certified Euter
Reaction score
IGN: 2dayUdie

Hi Ma! First of all, I just want to thank you for always there on my side. Ever since you didn't forsaken me. You are the best Mom in the world. You didn't know how much I love you but I didn't know how much you love me more. You're always keep on telling me that I am the luckiest Son in the world because I have a mother like you. You always provided what you have. You always made sacrifices for me, you always provided my daily compensation (transportation allowance, meal allowance & when we have school project). When you're sometimes being mad at me, you did it because for my good future and you're always thinking about my future. You're always wake up in the morning to supervised my need & things (breakfast & clothing). I am breaking your rules sometimes but in the end of the day, you're always forgive & forget what I did. Sometimes I'm being shy to you when I'm getting mad at you because of some non-sense reasons & laziness. When I don't have money & I need to ask for it, you always give me & understand my situation. You made sacrifices for my own good. Thank you so much Ma! I am nothing without you. I can't live without you. I always remember when I'm sick, you always provided all my needs you keep your eyes on me to make sure that I'll be fine. Sometimes you don't have much time to your self because you are always focusing on our family. I'm proud to tell this to the whole word that YOU ARE THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD! Please stay with me forever Ma. I will always love you & It will never change. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Last edited:

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
IGN SammyBoy

To my dear Mom, despite of every negativity, every tear, sorrow, sacrifices, ups and down etc. You have ever felt. In be half of all your siblings we just want you to know that our love and care has never ever been vanished. We just always wanted for you the best. I know you feeling sort of pitty, cause you were thingking that we are abandoning you. But ALLAH knows, how we are feeling every each single day you are always in our thought. I LOVE YOU BEST MOM in the world no matter what.. #happymothersday​

Last edited:

Vin.

Dwen
Reaction score
IGN: Vin.

First of all, I don’t tell you how important and special you are in my life, but, Mom, I am forever grateful for all that you are and who you have taught me to be. ♥ Thank you, mom, for everything and I hope someday that I am at least half the person you are. ♥ You are like no other, mom, for giving me life, nurturing me, and always being the first one I call for advice and just to say hello. And thank you for being a mother and at the same time a father to all of us ma. You was able to survive in raising us despite of being alone since papa died last 16 years ago. I am so grateful to have you in my life ma because you are my strength, and also I am so proud to be your son. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MA AND TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE.

Last edited:

-Andre.

ENGINEER
Reaction score
Gohan*​
Growing up, every boy has his favorite superhero or idol.
When I was younger, I was infatuated with Goku. I wished I could be as cool as him, Saying kamekameha and fighting evil opponent. It seemed like the perfect life.It’s taken me 18 years to realize that although Goku is still the coolest Anime Hero/Superhero, I had a more important superhero in front of my very eyes all of my life: my mother.
You have been there for it all: the last-minute book reports, the school plays, the Basketball games, the phone calls asking you where I put something I misplaced and you somehow knowing the exact location of it in the house. She is the one who mold into who i am right now. I owe it all to her because without you Ma. I may not be here, How i wish I could have you forever, but unfortunately, I know you that’s not possible. Until then, I will make sure you understand how lucky I am to have you as my mom.
Saying thankyou to you Ma is not enough to show how much i care and i love you. And i will end this letter by Saying "I am thankful that i have you in my life ma, No words can explain how much i love you." Happy Mothers Day Mama!!!!! :)

Last edited:

Nox

VIP
Reaction score
IGN: Badoodles

picture sharecertificity.com

A little background about the photo, This was taken year 2015 we were supposed to be posing for a wacky photo. Then my mother did this. She smiled, she smiled like we have no problems back then. That's how strong you are ma, You're the the second most important person in my world. First would be God of course but you're the close second. You did everything for us siblings to finish our studies, you even wipe somebody's toilet for us to finish. I hope I made you proud with my degree and my Civil Engineering License. No woman would ever do that again for us. I would also not let any other woman replace you. You're my #1. I regret not saying I Love You enough to you in person. You gave me life & shaped me into the man I am today mom.

In Philippines, we say that you're the "Ilaw ng Tahanan" (roughly translated as the Light to a Home." You are not only that ma, you are a door that always receive me when I come home late, Even if you're tired waiting while I'm happy because of what happened that time. You're a sturdy wall that keeps me from falling when life get's hard or when I'm tired, you're the person who saves me when problem gets into me. You're the table that feeds me even you yourself haven't eaten yet. You're a blackboard that taught me things about life. You're a pillow that catches my every tear. A pillow when I don't have anyone to hug when people hurt me emotionally. The only person to run to when I'm lonely. Most importantly ma, you're my home. A place where I can rest, a place where I'm assured that no one will hurt me. A place that protects and always love us. You are my home ma. I love you. Happy Mother's Day.

Balumpa*

Top Contributor
Reaction score
IGN : GoAway*

14608777_1314889085210140_6126210116520600689_o (1).jpg

Hi mom , on first place I'd would like to thank you for always being able to say with me. Supporting me with everything taking good and bad choices I know you're with me. Also i have noticed you are always doing sacrifices for me stopping doing your things to do mine. I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best mom. I know it'd hard doing the job of mom and dad. Also i'm aware that sometimes you get tired from the life keeps hurting us. But doesn't matter how many times you fall you always wake up with that beautiful smile of yours and keeps figthing. You are made of gold , i am a very lucky guy for having a mom like you always fitting for me. I really love you from the bottom of my heart thanks for exist and special day like all the others since everyday I give you all my love,kisses and hugs. Since for me everyday it's moms day. THANKS FOR ON MY LIFE AND PLEASE NEVER LEAVE ME. I LOVE YOU <3

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score

I would like to take this chance to greet you, mom, a Happy Mother's Day as you won't be here with us this coming Mother’s Day! Your silence for a while doesn't mean that we don't care. Though I have not seen you for the last 2 years, you’ve always in front of my eyes. My one eye bears your picture, while the other looks on to the world to which you brought me in. If I will reborn again, I will put my head in your lap and fall asleep again like you used to put me to bed during my sleepless nights. I love you and miss you with all my heart.

I do not have flowers nor a diamond necklace but I send you love and kisses for it is mother’s day that is coming up. You know I would have realized how fortunate I am to have a mom who is always there for me. While it's too late for lot of things, but is not too late for me to tell u that I appreciate how loving u are. How giving you've been & that even though I may not always be good on showing it. I never told you how much I love you nor I care about you but believe me, I always do. I appreciate you a lot. God knows how grateful I am because you raised us very well.

Take care always and god bless you. Wish you a good health and pleasant happy mother's day!​

.Roidrage

Wet Dreamz
Reaction score
Happy Mother's Day!​
IGN: .Roidrage

Hi Mom! Happy Mother's Day! I'm so thankful to have such a forgiving and loving mother. I'm really sorry for being such a pain in the a**. You sacrificed so much for me and my siblings and nothing I can do is more worth than what you did for us. Being a single mother and all yet you still managed to send us in good school or universities. I also wanna thank all my "tita(s/aunt(s)" and grandmother in this picture, thank you for being my 2nd mothers when my mother went to spain. You treated us like your own children and never ask anything in return but to do good in school and respect other people. I'm so blessed to have all of you in my life and I hope someday I can repay all of you for your sacrifices. Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers out there!

PS. This photo was taken years ago. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.