[Game Update]8.05.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Hello community !

We are glad to announce that we successfully updated the game with new exclusive content available only at InfinityMU!

Changelog :

-New Duel System :
All players start with 10 points every month
You win or loose 2 points each game
If your points drop to 0 "zero" you won't be able duel anymore until points reset the following month
Maximum 4 duel rooms are available. If all of them are full you need to wait for a duel to finish before you can proceed​
-New Duel Room Map
-All duels will take place in the Duel Room and participants will be automatically warped in and out.
-New HP & SD Bars available in Duel Mode
-New Map Lightning in Lost Tower & Dungeon for better visibility
-Points ranking for Duel Participants
-Character info upon login : Resets/Grand Resets/Duel points

-New command to display Info about Duel Opponents : /info "character name" . Example : /info RESiSTANT (note: Player must be online)

-Damage display is now working 100% and the real damage values are shown without the game limit display of 65.535 values. We can now see the real damage values of combos, double damages etc.
-Blood Castle Reward is not lootable anymore. Rewards will be given directly in your inventory for each member of the party that won the event. Note : Each party member must click the Archangel in order to end the event and get the rewards. If your inventory is full, the reward will drop on the ground.
-Devias Map Spawn/Respawn points are all close to the vault
-New welcome messages for all maps
-BK Damage formula Fixes/Tweaks (small gap implemented between minimum and maximum damage). The BK Damage will vary between multiple values and it won't be a constant damage dealer anymore. Reduced 1 shot combo kills rate.
-Decrease potions delay in server 3 Odin from 150ms to 100ms
-New spawns for mobs from Draconite Event
-Various tweaks and improvements to our anticheat module.
-New Rankings for Draconite Event :-New Rankings for Duels
Small video with the new Duel System and Duel Map:

Credits to our talented GFX members : Lelouch, Scarlette and Heruvim. They worked hard to revamp and retexture the Duel Room Map and Map Welcoming Messages !

Hotfix :

-Warping out of Duel Map is not possible anymore
-Canceling duel will result in loosing 2 points. Winner does not get any points if opponent cancels.
-Added Amy the Potion Girl in all Duel Rooms

Webshop functions added :
New functions added to webshop :

-Change Name with specyal symbols like "#" or 3 letter names "123"
https://www.infinitymu.net/webshop/user/changename

Cost is 4EUR

-Option to buy Duel Points from Webshop in case you reach "0":
https://www.infinitymu.net/webshop/user/buyduelpoints

Best regards,
InfinityMU Staff Team

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
P.S> About potion cool down I want to put some clearance here =)
Depending on your computer you might have a bit more but not more than 5. For now It will be in beta testing more. If we got serious complains and facts that it must be put back to 150ms then we will put it back as before.

[05-09-2017 03:50 AM] RESiSTANT
: the bad thing is Davido asked for it :D and we have to listen cuz he will kill us ingame

[05-09-2017 03:49 AM] Origami
: thanks guys i just saw 100ms so i thoug 1pot per 100ms xDill chen after finish a duel im in

[05-09-2017 03:49 AM] Dreams
: But it can be a game changer sometimes

[05-09-2017 03:49 AM] Dreams
: From 150 ms to 100ms i won 1 potion

[05-09-2017 03:48 AM] RESiSTANT
: thanks for clearing it out mate

[05-09-2017 03:48 AM] Dreams
: But it depends on ping as well...andabout specs i got i5 Skylake 6600 xD

[05-09-2017 03:47 AM] Dreams
: Thats 5/sec

: 302 pots in 60 seconds

: https://youtu.be/gpmwkwKLjRs

[05-09-2017 03:44 AM] RESiSTANT
: i know it doesnt make sense anyway but that's what dreams tested and me. I have intel-i7 working on 3.4ghz with 6 physical and 6 virtual cores here with good graphics and memory tho doesnt matter the graphics and memory in MU... for dreams I have no idea maybe he got better PC specs =)

[05-09-2017 03:37 AM] Origami
: thanks :p

[05-09-2017 03:36 AM] Origami
: then im hiting max for sure xD

[05-09-2017 03:36 AM] Origami
: oh i see

[05-09-2017 03:36 AM] RESiSTANT
: its 4 or 5 (sometimes) pots per sec max

[05-09-2017 03:35 AM] RESiSTANT
: i have60 ms and dreams have 51ms

: tested with 50ms to server

: 4.15/sec

[05-09-2017 03:26 AM] Origami
: pot limit now is 10/sec?

I know it doesnt make sense anyway but that's what dreams tested and me. I have intel-i7 working on 3.4ghz with 6 physical and 6 virtual cores here with good graphics and memory tho doesnt matter the graphics and memory in MU... for dreams I have no idea maybe he got better PC specs =)

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
hello there,i wanted to say something in 100x's forum,due there the update thread is closed,i will post it here,i've tested it in 100x edition of infinity mu but have no idea how in 999999x edition duel system is working now,but in 100x in order any participant of a duel cancel a duel after 5-1,9-1,or etc,there is no additional points for the winner,also after cancelling a duel,loser stays on the same duel points before duel-start,and i think its a big problem of dat system,cos none will finish duel succesfully and everyone will cancel as soon as they get it that they lose.i hope you understand what i meant in my ''MSG''.

P.S.Great updates.

Last edited:

GARP

Reaction score
hello there,i wanted to say something in 100x's forum,due there the update thread is closed,i will post it here,i've tested it in 100x edition of infinity mu but have no idea how in 999999x edition duel system is working now,but in 100x in order any participant of a duel cancel a duel after 5-1,9-1,or etc,there is no additional points for the winner,also after cancelling a duel,loser stays on the same duel points before duel-start,and i think its a big problem of dat system,cos none will finish duel succesfully and everyone will cancel as soon as they get it that they lose.i hope you understand what i meant in my ''MSG''.

P.S.Great updates.
true that need to be fixed fast

i did 4 duel 3 i won 1 i lost in the 3 that i was winning the others after 5-6 point diference they quit to the one i lost im -2 points from 10 to [8]

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

P.S.Great updates.
I will be releasing a fix where if an user cancels the duel in advance will lose 2 points. He will be losing auto if cancels the duel and you will not earn 2 points too because this can be also abused where 2 chars meet from 1 player just to play duel and cancel it in the start and win fast points for the web rankings and future hall of fame. We are already aware of this. Thanks for the feedback.

true that need to be fixed fast

i did 4 duel 3 i won 1 i lost in the 3 that i was winning the others after 5-6 point diference they quit to the one i lost im -2 points from 10 to [8]
You can't lose points when duel is cancelled. No one loses points. That's what Jigsaw tries to report and you say the reverse while quoting his post. If I misunderstood please correct me by showing screenshots / videos & proofs because I haven't suffered such problem yet.

GARP

Reaction score
I will be releasing a fix where if an user cancels the duel in advance will lose 2 points. He will be losing auto if cancels the duel and you will not earn 2 points too because this can be also abused where 2 chars meet from 1 player just to play duel and cancel it in the start and win fast points for the web rankings and future hall of fame. We are already aware of this. Thanks for the feedback.

You can't lose points when duel is cancelled. No one loses points. That's what Jigsaw tries to report and you say the reverse while quoting his post. If I misunderstood please correct me by showing screenshots / videos & proofs because I haven't suffered such problem yet.
sorry missanderstud me (i got bad english skillls) i dint lloose point when the other canceled i lost normal when i lost the game i just dint gain points when the other cancelled

Fero

Legend
Reaction score
Hello there
Once again great job Venci absolutely genius i like new pvp room that make InfinityMU unique.. what to say thank you very much !
i will test those days how is .
cheers!! :cheers:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
sorry missanderstud me (i got bad english skillls) i dint lloose point when the other canceled i lost normal when i lost the game i just dint gain points when the other cancelled
I understand now. Thanks!

Upon next update you will not win any points too but the player who cancels the duel will be aware that he will lose 2 Duel Points if cancels the Duel on purpose. Same thing will be made on Guild Wars to stop abusers.

For now please take screenshots before and after duel and submit to "Bad Players" report section and our GMs will take care of those who abuse the game! Ban will be 1 day as first and 3 days as second attempt.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Deamn maaan!

Finally the update which I am waiting for over a month released. I will test everything asap to know how it works. As you mentioned potion delay is not permanent so I am asking from everybody - specially PH - Asian players if you think this is hard to play against your opponent you must report it directly to make Venci and staff team aware from da problems.

Overall, new features came to here and I really like it. The thing I will miss is my lovely duel map Losttower 4 that I slayed too much players in there maaan. There is still their bloods on the ground :-D :-D

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Deamn maaan!

Finally the update which I am waiting for over a month released. I will test everything asap to know how it works. As you mentioned potion delay is not permanent so I am asking from everybody - specially PH - Asian players if you think this is hard to play against your opponent you must report it directly to make Venci and staff team aware from da problems.

Overall, new features came to here and I really like it. The thing I will miss is my lovely duel map Losttower 4 that I slayed too much players in there maaan. There is still their bloods on the ground :-D :-D
Siege server offers the old good duel system. Thanks for support!

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Nah, the current one seems 10x better. Now only one thing left to do, entering in game trying to duel with some noobs to increase points. Strong players, one step down please, I dont want to lose my points lol :-D

P.S: What if clicking /switch or /select server while dueling with someone? I afraid to test it but hope it both results as quit duel and -2 points.

Nikki

Reaction score
Nah, the current one seems 10x better. Now only one thing left to do, entering in game trying to duel with some noobs to increase points. Strong players, one step down please, I dont want to lose my points lol :-D

P.S: What if clicking /switch or /select server while dueling with someone? I afraid to test it but hope it both results as quit duel and -2 points.
If you want we can test it i got some chars in use xD add me on skype nuv

Btw great updates :) now venci go for my request i wont kill you. I will use my happy pills against you xD

Reaction score
The update is great!, its the first season 3 server that implemented this, was waiting for a while for it :D

And this is just perfect, i was even going to ask about it untill i saw your post, if some people miss dueling in their favorite maps they can do so in s5,

[-HEKIT-]

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome updates again! Thx <3

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Small Fix :

Warping out of Duel Map is not possible anymore
Canceling duel will result in loosing 2 points. Winner does not get any points if opponent cancels.

Added Amy the Potion girl in All duel Rooms

Last edited:

HearT

Be afraid only of God.!!
Reaction score
Great new updates :* :plaths:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
And here is my potting rate with my poor of the poors PC. W/o fraps it is really better and smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.