Winners [Winners] Mother's Day Event 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webz

Reaction score

Good day Infinitians!

First of all we would like to greet all mothers and families out there who are celebrating Mother’s Day today! Here are the event winners from our recent forum event "Mother’s Day Event 2017".
Entries of Winners and their prizes will be listed below:

The winners, kindly private message me to get your prizes.

EVENT WINNERS

1st Place: ELF
Prize: One (1) Uber Sacred MOK or Uber Tartarus MOE + 5 Forum IMES

IGN: ELF

I would like to take this chance to greet you, mom, a Happy Mother's Day as you won't be here with us this coming Mother’s Day! Your silence for a while doesn't mean that we don't care. Though I have not seen you for the last 2 years, you’ve always in front of my eyes. My one eye bears your picture, while the other looks on to the world to which you brought me in. If I will reborn again, I will put my head in your lap and fall asleep again like you used to put me to bed during my sleepless nights. I love you and miss you with all my heart.

I do not have flowers nor a diamond necklace but I send you love and kisses for it is mother’s day that is coming up. You know I would have realized how fortunate I am to have a mom who is always there for me. While it's too late for lot of things, but is not too late for me to tell u that I appreciate how loving u are. How giving you've been & that even though I may not always be good on showing it. I never told you how much I love you nor I care about you but believe me, I always do. I appreciate you a lot. God knows how grateful I am because you raised us very well.

Take care always and god bless you. Wish you a good health and pleasant happy mother's day!

2nd Place: BKboring and Gohan*
Prize: 10 Excellent Ring of Winds (Full Option) + 3 Forum IMES

IGN: BKboring

Ma! Thank you so muuuuuch for putting up with me, especially for those times that I refused to help you in household chores or whenever you cannot delegate tasks to me because I was too busy doing schoolworks, most especially this past year because I was a graduating student. But for the coming Mother's Day I think the best gift that I can give to you is my medal, that I graduated with latin honors, Magna Cum Laude in BS Accounting Technology. Ma, I am the man I am right now because of you, thank you for the 19 years of patience and unconditional love for me. That's why I am dedicating all my achievements to you, hopefully after 1 year I can start to return the favor for all the sacrifices that you and papa gave to me because I will try my best to work hard and uplift our social standing. Lastly, I'm grateful simply because you are the mother I have, the one God gave to me. Because I cannot think of someone else that can raise me as well as you did, because I know you are the best mother for me, I cannot think of someone else that can understand me the way you do. Thank you for everything Ma! Happy Mother's Day! Always remember that I love you so much! :*

IGN: Gohan*

Growing up, every boy has his favorite superhero or idol.
When I was younger, I was infatuated with Goku. I wished I could be as cool as him, Saying kamekameha and fighting evil opponent. It seemed like the perfect life.It’s taken me 18 years to realize that although Goku is still the coolest Anime Hero/Superhero, I had a more important superhero in front of my very eyes all of my life: my mother.

You have been there for it all: the last-minute book reports, the school plays, the Basketball games, the phone calls asking you where I put something I misplaced and you somehow knowing the exact location of it in the house. She is the one who mold into who i am right now. I owe it all to her because without you Ma. I may not be here, How i wish I could have you forever, but unfortunately, I know you that’s not possible. Until then, I will make sure you understand how lucky I am to have you as my mom.
Saying thankyou to you Ma is not enough to show how much i care and i love you. And i will end this letter by Saying "I am thankful that i have you in my life ma, No words can explain how much i love you." Happy Mothers Day Mama!!!!! :)

3rd Place: N/A

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Thank you! Happiest Mother's Day to all of your Mother, GodBless !

~ ELF

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
gratz guys

Reactions: Bae

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Congratulations

-Andre.

ENGINEER
Reaction score
Thankyou sir And Happy Mother's day to all :)

Gohan*

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
wow congrats to my fellow players who joined the event.. i guess next year for me is gonna be my year.. hehe well i had fun reading all those entries anyway so thanks guys including sir Webz for that fantastic event.. Good job all : D

Balumpa*

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.