HOW's THE PVP GOING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I just opened this thread to ask people/gamers if our beloved PVP is Balanced or not. Well for me It's not Balanced Why? Because a lot or Some of Semi UBER's [User's] right now can easily kill UBER set's USers Is it about that it has the same options like UBER?? I'm talking about the Ancient options... now Why would I donate for a different kind of UBER set if this keeps on going .... Everyone should create their own SEMI UBER SETS and just ignore DONATIONS coz its options are just the same ... have a lot to tell but I'm so lazy I know Admin already knows how to fix this... Well I need some of other players to share their thoughts too Thanks. I

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Sandman

Banned
Reaction score
All right. It is true that a Semi Uber can kill an uber sometimes but not always. A Uber will always be better. However. A set of SM attacks easily 80% dmg rate. And a maximum BM of 65%. Maybe a change of options here and there and everything would be balanced.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Well guys, sometimes balance depends on people playing abilities. Sometimes when people who are not good on pvp defeated with someone whose are good starting make reasons about the balance. I mean, there is not serious balance problem. And good news is, Venci himself with help of Dreams and the other GMs and I was take part on that test too, worked on PvP balance again. Hours of tests made just to fix that so called "a little imbalance". So, hope to see the best balance very soon.

Vin.

Dwen
Reaction score
I agree with this, especially the potting rate, we all know that 70% of players are filipinos and most of us can't stand with europeans. Where is justice? If europeans killed by pinoys, they always say "lagger,lag abuser or blablabla". Just an opinion

Ponga

Reaction score
Pvp is great, and i'm always dieng in my potrate. :nuhnuh:
i'm a full uber set and if i die in semi uber set i understand because it is in my internet connection, no need to cry. :cooll:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Maybe the bad is not in the sets, not in the balance but in you guys not having enough skill? :) I don't see why I should ever get a semi uber set. It is good in terms of damage, but when it comes to def, what good there is in it? It's rubbish. Stop complaining, PvP system is balanced way better than it was and Venci with Eugene is always considering how you, cheating and game abusing crybabies (not all, ofc) will be affected, so don't think that you are forgotten. Play the game and learn to adapt to new things.

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
Pvp is great, and i'm always dieng in my potrate. :nuhnuh:
i'm a full uber set and if i die in semi uber set i understand because it is in my internet connection, no need to cry. :cooll:

We arent that people or gamers whose saying that we are the best of the best. .. to think what youve mentioned your not complaining at all is it becoz you dont even care about what's happening in game [Pretty Obvious though] if your saying that we all cry about the PVP ? Well you are wrong WE CARE about this game that's why We need all the attention of our beloved ADMINS to do something about this or better yet to fix or give some Tweeks regarding UBER V.S SEMI UBER Options + POT RATES.

No Hate's I all respect your Decisions/ Idea's...

Oh Lastly If you think We dont have the or that skill to create SEMI UBER you are wrong again and We dont care if you dont care about UBER or SEMI coz we CARE ... Regarding about DEF of SEMI UBER maybe you want to double check it again since it seems that its almost the same with UBER SETS because of the DD 4%.

Well SOme are giving some of their opinions leading to a different discussion this is good so they will know about what's happening.... appreciate much...

PEACE!!!!

Last edited:

Vin.

Dwen
Reaction score
Maybe the bad is not in the sets, not in the balance but in you guys not having enough skill? :) I don't see why I should ever get a semi uber set. It is good in terms of damage, but when it comes to def, what good there is in it? It's rubbish. Stop complaining, PvP system is balanced way better than it was and Venci with Eugene is always considering how you, cheating and game abusing crybabies (not all, ofc) will be affected, so don't think that you are forgotten. Play the game and learn to adapt to new things.
hello brother, i would like to comment about your suggestion, I am not against with sets, from the word balance? are you crazy??? if you were in our situation, how you can handle the players with highers pots if your pots only 1-3,, don't use the word "BALANCE" duhhh.

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
hello brother, i would like to comment about your suggestion, I am not against with sets, from the word balance? are you crazy??? if you were in our situation, how you can handle the players with highers pots if your pots only 1-3,, don't use the word "BALANCE" duhhh.
I wouldn't complain about something I can't change and I just wouldn't be playing anything like this for obvious reasons.

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
okay, next time you should check in-game first before saying BALANCE.
Learn the meaning of balance, before you try to argue, mkay?

Ponga

Reaction score
i agree Sir @Kronwell say "Play the game and learn to adapt to the new thingss."

We arent that people or gamers whose saying that we are the best of the best. .. to think what youve mentioned your not complaining at all is it becoz you dont even care about what's happening in game [Pretty Obvious though] if your saying that we all cry about the PVP ? Well you are wrong WE CARE about this game that's why We need all the attention of our beloved ADMINS to do something about this or better yet to fix or give some Tweeks regarding UBER V.S SEMI UBER Options + POT RATES.

No Hate's I all respect your Decisions/ Idea's...

Oh Lastly If you think We dont have the or that skill to create SEMI UBER you are wrong again and We dont care if you dont care about UBER or SEMI coz we CARE ... Regarding about DEF of SEMI UBER maybe you want to double check it again since it seems that its almost the same with UBER SETS because of the DD 4%.

Well SOme are giving some of their opinions leading to a different discussion this is good so they will know about what's happening.... appreciate much...

PEACE!!!!
So about this, lels. Why? i didn't say you are a noob or you're crying or what. I just only share my thought or my situation sir, so i think you better say that in admin/staff/gm not on my comment cause you read it right "Its in my internet connection, no need to cry" thats why im not crying who ever or who will be kill me its ok. And? Yes, so respect my thought and i will respect yours. Peace too! :cooll:

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
1 option ancient set or they called (semi uber set) and normal uber set are the same in terms of damage and a lil different on def, because of dsr and ref if you using dd. Now the problem here is, the potting rate. If your country near to the Server mostly europeans probably your potting rate is 5 to 8 per sec. (w/o pz) But if live in Philippines your potting rate is 1 to 2 (w/o pz) thats not balance i think, thats why if you are europeans even your set is (semi uber) you can I Love InfinityMU Pinoy with full uber because of the huge different in terms of potting. And the funny here is, like Vin. mentioned earlier, if europeans killed asian especially pinoy (no comment) but if pinoy I Love InfinityMU europeans (lag abuser, ap,ac etc.?) (horsie) hmm? btw im not against europeans, im against with the potting rate.

GodBless!

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Demn boyz, is this Discussion place or Fight Club?

1 option ancient set or they called (semi uber set) and normal uber set are the same in terms of damage and a lil different on def, because of dsr and ref if you using dd. Now the problem here is, the potting rate. If your country near to the Server mostly europeans probably your potting rate is 5 to 8 per sec. (w/o pz) But if live in Philippines your potting rate is 1 to 2 (w/o pz) thats not balance i think, thats why if you are europeans even your set is (semi uber) you can I Love InfinityMU Pinoy with full uber because of the huge different in terms of potting. And the funny here is, like Vin. mentioned earlier, if europeans killed asian especially pinoy (no comment) but if pinoy I Love InfinityMU europeans (lag abuser, ap,ac etc.?) (horsie) hmm? btw im not against europeans, im against with the potting rate.

GodBless!
This is nor EU vs Asian theme.

With this, no one can get any result but result will be trashing this thread.

Just give your idea. If you guys want same pot rate for all and reworking on balance then offer it in normal way. I am sure as hell that Venci will do what you want, coz he always cared what his players want. But on normal way. If one will say "balance on potting", one will say "nerf SMs damage", the other one "nerf ubers", "nerf bla bla, increase bla bla, balance" what lol? :) Now be Venci and think, what should you do? ReConfig the server after 9-10 years?

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Are you people never sattisfied?

For the past years everyone's been going - Put pot rate / Remove pot rate ?

If this thread turns into another Spam/Fighting thread it will just be trashed. Why don't you give a logical suggestion in our section so it can be discussed properly with manners,not with offending people from different part of the world?

If this turns into a cultural fight,a lot of problems will arrise,so if you want to debate,do it with MANNERS!

Last edited:

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
Bae said:
If your country near to the Server mostly europeans probably your potting rate is 5 to 8 per sec. (w/o pz) But if live in Philippines your potting rate is 1 to 2 (w/o pz) thats not balance i think, thats why if you are europeans even your set is (semi uber) you can I Love InfinityMU Pinoy with full uber because of the huge different in terms of potting.
It is senseless to talk about location(s). Europeans always will have an advantage to survive longer than PHs do, due to the host located in europe. The reason is simple , EU player got lower ping and it doesnt matter if the pot-delay is 1/sec ,yea somehow asians will enhance their chances against europeans but EU's game always will be smoother and this opportunity plays a big role in surviving. So , now if you want to be tough enough , the host has to be moved in PH , otherwise you have to pay for a ticket and fly in europe just to enjoy the game . Shortly said , the lower your ping , the smoother your game.

Kronwell.B said:
PvP system is balanced way better than it was

I've to partially agree with this term , but only partially. Not everything is awesome as before , not considering the fact that the PVP now more improved compared the past , but few things need to be work on. For instance , before when the PVP was taking long , we kindly were taking off 2 parts and it was was turning into awesome battle. Now , when you're turning off 2 parts , the PVP takes longer than when you were with all parts , and it is annoying a bit.

Well , i will spark my thoughts , what cases need to be decreased or increased in my opinion for PVP to be more normale.

Bae was right including the potion rate topic , i did not agree on his full post ofc since i stated my opinion , but the potting rate is a bit unbalanced.
Almost , over than 50 percentage of game are consist of pinoys , and i guess it is unfair against these people to have the location at euorpe far away from them and plus make a potion delay 100 ms if i am not mistaken on number , nvm. It is okay that host won't be stable at PH or in any asian servers but i suggest to reduce potions , and make it around 3-4 sec . It will affect the PVP in 2 ways ,

-no more longer fights between europeans anymore ,
-more chance for philippines to give fight against eu(s)

I did not touch the topic of sets , ubers , semi-ubers since i know very little about today's sets' .

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
There will always be some group of people unsatisfied with the current situation. When that situation will be past, there will be a new group of unsatisfied people. It's just a neverending loop. There will always be changes and not everyone will like them, but getting used to them will be way more better for every one of us individually, because we all know, that the situation will change again. You guys must learn how to adapt to changes, suggestions are great, as long as they are not in this passive-aggressive manner. Prada made his point very well, explaining the situation in his opinion and stated what would change it. It's his thoughts expressed in normal way. Now compare this to you, Zero, how did you write. It's complete rubbish just telling us that you hate the current system and you feel betrayed etc, not a single suggestion of improvements, only reasons, nothing else. If you guys want something to change, learn to suggest in normal manner like Prada did. If you are not able to have a normal, intelligent discussion, then please, just don't even start typing.

As for what Prada said, yeah, it's true, I am a bit annoyed about these fast fights. Even between SM / MG / Elf, whoever gets to hit first usually wins in maximum of 3 seconds. That's disappointing. Not to mention, that DL and BK can simply destroy them. In my opinion increase of base defense for them could do the trick, basically what people want is longer fights for all classes. These 3 second spits not fights are too boring. We want to rip qwe out of our keyboards. Long story short of what I see happening here.

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
I tell u my honest opinion there is no balance here if the pot rate is not equal, dont count the sets and stuffs focus on potting rate. asians can't adjust pings as long as the server is in europe, europeans can adjust so capping the potions and we get the word balance here. if this will be implemented and u want to be stronger ingame go donate uber items.

PS: Dont focus in testing ingame if you are in the same continent try to test europeans vs asians you will see the difference. for eq. Dreams vs Yeezus same gear lets see Yeezus cant even score 1 on Dreams.

add-ons: we got new rule about proxies so if euro players have doubt about the high ping enemy we got a lot of GMs atm to check it and btw there is no player want to play with lag not enjoyable to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.