Status
Not open for further replies.

CYCO

Reaction score
PUT a COOL DOWN on SM's tele thats it.

Ponga

Reaction score
Are you people never sattisfied?

For the past years everyone's been going - Put pot rate / Remove pot rate ?

If this thread turns into another Spam/Fighting thread it will just be trashed. Why don't you give a logical suggestion in our section so it can be discussed properly with manners,not with offending people from different part of the world?

If this turns into a cultural fight,a lot of problems will arrise,so if you want to debate,do it with MANNERS!
do it with manners.:cooll:
give #RESPECT to each other, we are only in one game. please don't argue. Lets respect every comment and if you like the comment press like if you dont want it just leave it the admins/staffs/gms will decide about all the comments here.

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
If we reduce the pots rate i will see new threads about it in just few days after. If we do that i would also agree on EU players to lag abuse at will to reach same ping as non EU players. Guess what it will happen then. Before posting something be sure you tried to PvP making use of yellow options. I can bet a hand you didnt touched your pvp settings at all. You simply use the same settings over and over again without trying new thins. Lets eliminate potions from the game and make some tests. Im very curious about the outcome of that :). What problems and unballance you will find then. OMG some players got good PC, let's block their PC configurations. We can't fight ppl with good PC this is not ballance!!!!

Exactly like that it will happen !

You are complaining about something that will never be equal. As far as game characters and skills and powers everything runs smoothly. God knows how many hours we spent trying all possible things to make things better. Abesta was present in the last tests, he got there by mistake in server 6 and he saw many things. He was one of the ppl that always had something to comment about how things are done but once he saw it with his own eyes he understood that every option is considered. Ask him what happened in there.

Regarding "semi" Ubers i guess there is nothing to talk about due to how you started this topic. You have no idea about how PvP System works. As i said, take your head out of the sand and go test some more things. You can't win everyone with the same setup.

Take Kolbus as example. He reported another DL for hacks and his report got closed obviously. He then started to cry @ forums and when i finnaly went in game and shown him some things he understood as well.

“By changing nothing, nothing changes.” - same goes for your pvp style.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
If we reduce the pots rate i will see new threads about it in just few days after. If we do that i would also agree on EU players to lag abuse at will to reach same ping as non EU players. Guess what it will happen then. Before posting something be sure you tried to PvP making use of yellow options. I can bet a hand you didnt touched your pvp settings at all. You simply use the same settings over and over again without trying new thins. Lets eliminate potions from the game and make some tests. Im very curious about the outcome of that :). What problems and unballance you will find then. OMG some players got good PC, let's block their PC configurations. We can't fight ppl with good PC this is not ballance!!!!

Exactly like that it will happen !

You are complaining about something that will never be equal. As far as game characters and skills and powers everything runs smoothly. God knows how many hours we spent trying all possible things to make things better. Abesta was present in the last tests, he got there by mistake in server 6 and he saw many things. He was one of the ppl that always had something to comment about how things are done but once he saw it with his own eyes he understood that every option is considered. Ask him what happened in there.

Regarding "semi" Ubers i guess there is nothing to talk about due to how you started this topic. You have no idea about how PvP System works. As i said, take your head out of the sand and go test some more things. You can't win everyone with the same setup.

Take Kolbus as example. He reported another DL for hacks and his report got closed obviously. He then started to cry @ forums and when i finnaly went in game and shown him some things he understood as well.

“By changing nothing, nothing changes.” - same goes for your pvp style.
It is hell easy to say for example "increase dmg of BK or decrease defense of BK". Easy. Few sentences but for to find exact value and formula you almost put your ass on it. You are increasing dmg of BK and this time DL dies like a paper, you are decreasing def of BK and this time MG eats BK. It is really easy to say something. But hard to make it as Dreams mentioned and I was there trying to help them. After pain in da ass, something good found, lets see what people will say. But hell there will be complains without testing everything out and without having an idea.

Take me for example, sometimes I am fighting against really someone good, I try to do less combo but more TS or any other defensive, sometime attact tactics. But if after all of these,my opponent beating me, then it is not because there is unbalance, it is because that damn newbie iz better than me.

When you say something or create suh thread you must have something well to put and also defend. If your idea is well and you could defend it, everyone will listen to you.

As I gave an example and as Dreams said, even having nearly perfect formula about on Bk vs Bk you have to spend hours on it. But in here, 1 player wants pot equality, 1 player wants DL be stronger, the other one wants SM be weaker. So how can Staff team be serious on this while even you guys dont know what you want? :)

P.S: But one day all Uber sets will back to their default options :) I will always defend that :)

#Ultimatum

VIP
Reaction score
Cebu, Philippines but working right now in japan
i feel you bro zero this semi uber needs to be fix right away many donators and that includes me ofc it is really disappointing seeing semi ubers over power those who donated....there should be way to reduce this semi ubers because nowadays many from my past friends come back to play this game again but sadly they are dissapointed seeing this semi ubers overpower this Full uber sets.....so if you have time right now kindly please fix this thing so that your game would not end up seeing only semi uber players....

more power and Bless this game always

Infinity MU Rocks

Ponga

Reaction score
In short every update reduction, increase or what they will create a new thread for what is in the new update. So as player my opinion is we will go on Mr.Kronwell said let's play the game and learn to adapt to the new things. :baby:
#OneLoveIMU :in love:

Last edited:

Vin.

Dwen
Reaction score
Well, I came here just to say my opinion about potting rate :) But I'm still hoping that venci will do something about this. :) Bye

*Sam

Reaction score
just come here to tell about SM bug damage :D and regarding on SM teleport it has a cooldown

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
i feel you bro zero this semi uber needs to be fix right away many donators and that includes me ofc it is really disappointing seeing semi ubers over power those who donated....there should be way to reduce this semi ubers because nowadays many from my past friends come back to play this game again but sadly they are dissapointed seeing this semi ubers overpower this Full uber sets.....so if you have time right now kindly please fix this thing so that your game would not end up seeing only semi uber players....

more power and Bless this game always

Infinity MU Rocks
what is the bug in semi ubers? a good player cannot loose to a semi set trust me. And why do you always think about donators? They have a big advantage trust me. Just because 1-2 players that worked hard to make their set in game and they know how to tweak their PvP Style to beat you does not mean semi ubers are the same or better than ubers.

Well, I came here just to say my opinion about potting rate :) But I'm still hoping that venci will do something about this. :) Bye
you came here to spam without reading . as you came , same you go. bye !

just come here to tell about SM bug damage :D and regarding on SM teleport it has a cooldown
the sm damage bug appears if you equip/unequip any item. once you die its normal. problem is that if we fix that SM will no longer deal any kind of damage.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
+1 For this one. Go ABESTA ! :) Push this one
that will never happen . Players are curently using a lot of sets and reseting them will make 90% of the ubers useless. This is out of discussion!
if you got anything useful to add to the conversation please do it, otherwise stop spaming.

BigStack

Stack it up!
Reaction score
Disregarding the pot rate fiasco, I want to say some things about sets. I don't really mind if some semi ubers can stand toe to toe against normal Ubers. Maybe they're just that good? However, here's the thing; the server is living. That's why we get updates. If something needs nerf and/or improvement, stuff here and there get tweaks/changes. These updates doesn't mean it will please everyone, but it has been tested by our awesome group of testers. Don't like it? Learn and accept new things, don't get behind. Compare sets, which works with what, ask questions to yourself like, "Will I get better DD if I mix this with that? Should I consider CDR more since EDR falls short with this mix anyway?? I'm not saying one should have tons of sets. Work with what you have. Change yellow options. Got a set with high CDR? x2 Crit+30 weapon seems to be too much already. Try Crit+30 in one hand and SD Ignore on the other maybe? Or is that enemy wearing a Shield and doing a good stream of combos? He might have 2 part SD Absorb in that Maahes; I better use my SD Decrease SMOK. Stuff like that might just work. I just recently collected all 18 uber sets for BK and there's just so much to learn both in theory and in actual PK.

Also check out FO Kris I'm loving it above all ubers <3.

Last edited by a moderator:

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
Then lets all use Semi UBERS and IGNORE DONATIONS lets see if this server will SURVIVE thats it I'm Out....

Reactions: Bae

Fero

Legend
Reaction score
Then lets all use Semi UBERS and IGNORE DONATIONS lets see if this server will SURVIVE thats it I'm Out....
Hello
Uber's always will be the best trust me i test uber vs semi the guy whit semi no have chance vs ma uber
so make video how semi uber beat or stay аgainst you dont just complain we talk here whit proof's make video
and let's see :)

Moorse

PK Monthly Winner
Reaction score
You're so funny. I have lots of semi-uber sets, and uber is a lot better. Semi's defense is bad.

You're always losing to semi-uber users? Then don't blame the game. You just lack skill.

asungot

Blea. Just want to share my opinion here ain't gonna attack anyone ^^^

Mhm.. the twisting is a bit low. Needs to increase a little bit and lets not forget the value of Excellent FO Sets... Its getting insufficient because its like an NPC item. Can you make the FO items the way it was before?

HOLYRED

Reaction score
^ what he said. FO Uber > Semi Uber > Excellent FO Sets > NPC Sets.

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
im not blaming someone here or something i just wanted them to fix this for us they said that this server is the best pvp server in all mu server but what is happening right now FO sets are being thrown away semi ubers is just like an uber set uber sets seems like its the same with semi uber sets ... what i personally wanted to happen is for them to balance everything specially to ELF, SM [overpowered] etcccc... thats it and i know they are doing their best to make this happen SInce I myself helped with the PVP test in server 6 lastweek so im being patient since i know that they can do it...So Please no HATE!!!!!!

Last edited:

NaturalS

Banned
Reaction score
my opinion the ancient option ruined the game since we can use 3 ubers at the same time plus swords and acc's the damage output is very huge and the twisting slash as well, i would like to steak to reduce the damage of twisting slash or nerf the items / ancient option i would prefer to play the old days ancient option as i remember the vicious decrease defense rating was 5%. if venci or most of the staff wont agree about pot capping to 3 pots per seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.