HOW's THE PVP GOING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
pvp is garbage since rapier and kris was made whit such damage . its basically impossible too kill someone who comes vs you by using ceto rapier+ring, i cant even stand whit uber dl+swell vs such players...... god damn it , please change it back as it was .

Rupert

Reaction score
pvp is garbage since rapier and kris was made whit such damage . its basically impossible too kill someone who comes vs you by using ceto rapier+ring, i cant even stand whit uber dl+swell vs such players...... god damn it , please change it back as it was .
I would like to see a fix for twisting slash!!! Ali we all know about it and it will get fix soon I hope or they will give it 3 weeks till everyone gets it and they will find another item to op after the 3rd

[MENTION=34170]Dreams[/MENTION] waiting waiting look what he said

BigStack

Stack it up!
Reaction score
A bunch of cry babies like this one.
Thanks for this really helpful input.
- - -

Anyways I would agree to have Ceto Rapier to be looked at. I mean it does help semi ubers kill FO Ubers but if an Uber user do so decide to use Ceto Rapier + Ceto ring, it's kind of ridiculous. Whoever does a Crit Combo followed by a quick TS first wins. I'm saying, a $5 U.Ceto Rapier overpowers a $10 U.SMOK or a $20 U.Ares (w/ ring) - something to think about. Heck to be honest an FO Rapier or Semi Ceto Rapier is just the same as the UCR.

P.S. I do own Uber Ceto Rapier and Ring.

Last edited:

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
holddddd..... wait a minute.... please please stop arguing things that arent related in this thread lets wait for other elses opinions for us to be enlightened on whats happening in game specially PVP. better yet lets help each other for this server to be more success and for new players to arrive...

#lovelovelove yow!!!

Ponga

Reaction score
Ceto rapier and kriss is the best now, love it! :in love:

Status
Not open for further replies.