Not hosting events in s3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asungot

Hi... Just curious why most of the time event masters only host in non pvp's? Are there any particular reasons not to host in s3? We get sometimes but barely... Any answers? The automatic pvp event isn't enough for server3. Thanks, just out of curiousity.

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
Because for me event masters want the newbie players in Non-PVP servers to have a little fun with the events.. and if they want to go to s3 for events, the event masters need a bigger and much better events for those many people joining in s3.. : D

Luxuria

Hidden Cow.
Reaction score
EMs host the non pvp events in non pvp servers and host pvp events in pvp servers. non pvp events mostly requires the usage of post (/post) and if it is hosted in server 3 where traders do their marketing, it will be a mess. server 4 maybe free but if EMs hosted Find and Trade there, being a pvp server, some player might wanna PK the other player to win the event. its a mess.

Ponga

Reaction score
It's because the newbie's can't join in the event if will host it in server 3, its too many strong in there.
The newbie's will go kill 1 hit by the veterans/old player's if the event is run and trade, that is i know. :winkk:

Reaction score
yes we tend to host nonPVP more often than PVP events to try and keep new players from leaving cause they are bored...
and also to show new players that they can easily get in contact with s staff member...

as i see nonPVP events are hosted atleast twice a day sometimes 3 times and our automated PVP is being hosted 3 times a day which is basically the same number as the nonPVP events...
i dont really understand why our automated PVP which has better prizes than our normal PVP that are being hosted is not enough when sometimes the event gets cancelled for not having enough participants i even tried to register a few times to prevent it from getting cancelled but was still cancelled...

asungot

Really? Or theres more to this thing? :) automated pvp is getting postponed because it requires maximum players. Even other players needs fun not just newbies =)

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Really? Or theres more to this thing? :) automated pvp is getting postponed because it requires maximum players. Even other players needs fun not just newbies =)
join non pvp servers and win some events and then move to pvp server and ask the EM's to host some PvP Events.

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
2013 - 1 Head game master , 2 game masters , 1 test game master , -> 2 times (BK PK,DL PK) events per day not declining any non -pvp events for newbies.
2017 - 1 Head Game Master , 2 Senior GMS , 2 game masters , 1 Lead event master , 3 Event masters -> 1 or hardly 2 (BK PK , DL PK) event(s) in a week.

Reaction score
3 automated PVP a day in which newbies doesnt have any chance of winning plus 1 big event every week which is also involves PVP which newbies cannot join...with all these events for PVP i think its only fair that the GMs/EMs spends more time entertaining newbies its not like they never host PVP...
Automated PVP requires minimum and not maximum number of players...
7. Battle Event now requires at least 10 registered players to start the event.

PS:u cant really compare 2013 to 2017 back in the days we havent got automated PVP plus 2 big events which is also PVP...now we have automated PVP and at least 4 big events a month which is being maintained unlike before where some big events are not being hosted...

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
2013 - 1 Head game master , 2 game masters , 1 test game master , -> 2 times (BK PK,DL PK) events per day not declining any non -pvp events for newbies.
2017 - 1 Head Game Master , 2 Senior GMS , 2 game masters , 1 Lead event master , 3 Event masters -> 1 or hardly 2 (BK PK , DL PK) event(s) in a week.
2017 - new auto pvp events , new duel king event, new Hunt the mods PvP Event , new Draconite event, new PvP Arenas, new new new.
2017 : Prada complains about hidden buffs and also plays with them in PvP Events
2017 also new players benefit from Non PvP Events
also 2017 and 2016 more IMES points in tops.
also in 2016 &2017 all in game events reworked with new prizes and new tops.
if you stay afk it's no ones problem.

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
2017 - new auto pvp events , new duel king event, new Hunt the mods PvP Event , new Draconite event, new PvP Arenas, new new new.
2017 : Prada complains about hidden buffs and also plays with them in PvP Events
2017 also new players benefit from Non PvP Events
also 2017 and 2016 more IMES points in tops.
also in 2016 &2017 all in game events reworked with new prizes and new tops.
if you stay afk it's no ones problem.
If everything as excellent as you say , why people lack of PK events , why this thread been even created ?

Nikki

Reaction score
Players asking for pvp events. Staff host pvp event. 5 players joins. Make totaly sense.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Plus we got Choas Castle as auto pvp event. Demn :) PvP events which GMs are hosting always been more interesting. Like any of these uber users needs prize of those events? Just not to get bored and as this is a pvp based server, there must be more pvp events from team. Anyways, it must be more insteresting for event Hosters than the ones whose joining.

Newbies can still win nonpvp events in server 3 like richs can win them in server 1-2.

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
Even if 1 person joins the event ,the count doesn't matter at all . You won't discontinue the Non-pvp event just because very few people are participating , don't you ?
The fewer people join , the easier to warp them with their alien symboled nikcnames. Once you found the event boring due to 4 people joined , so change the system a bit , distribute them and make a match fight like in duel king . Think of how you can put a fun in event which is lack of fun . I mean , try to put as much fun as you can instead of passing by the event.

I cannot separate most of my time in game as i was separating years ago , sometimes browsing forums to be aware of the news ,updates etc.. but once i mind to visit the game i hope to drop some stress in PK BK because the arena is full of buffers that pissing you off but when i do , occasionally i am missing the event because of the late registration , but it is not a problem at all , the problem is that i've to wait another 2 weeks to pariticipate again.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Even if 1 person joins the event ,the count doesn't matter at all . You won't discontinue the Non-pvp event just because very few people are participating , don't you ?
The fewer people join , the easier to warp them with their alien symboled nikcnames. Once you found the event boring due to 4 people joined , so change the system a bit , distribute them and make a match fight like in duel king . Think of how you can put a fun in event which is lack of fun . I mean , try to put as much fun as you can instead of passing by the event.

I cannot separate most of my time in game as i was separating years ago , sometimes browsing forums to be aware of the news ,updates etc.. but once i mind to visit the game i hope to drop some stress in PK BK because the arena is full of buffers that pissing you off but when i do , occasionally i am missing the event because of the late registration , but it is not a problem at all , the problem is that i've to wait another 2 weeks to pariticipate again.
Well "like in duel king" takes a lot and why to host a PvP Event when 3 DL show up at it and 5-6 are in Stadium doing PvP? What's the point of that?
Thing is only BK PK is viable as a PK event and only players fully geared win it. In worse cases 3-4 team up and go vs the rest so at the end they stop and decide who wins. That's not competition and that's not worth hosting at all. And as i said...not all participants start with equal chances.

If you have a good suggestion on how to fix the things i mentioned above then i am willing to listen carefuly. You can even PM me the suggestions and we try them out together.

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
Well ahm , now it is about to catch a right moment . If i am joining in game but the half of server 3 is empty while the arena contains of afkers i wouldn't even think of making pvp events , it is meaningless . Wouldn't be bad to first check the arena to be sure that hosting a pvp won't be senseless then making a non-pvp events because it is hard to catch a moment with a lot of players in arena , otherwise a random player can message in shoutbox about it , but not everyone got a forum account so it is a bit confused.
Try this way, and whether it comes unsuitable , we can discuss about few ways how to direct people's attention on PK events , and make it awesome as before.

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Well "like in duel king" takes a lot and why to host a PvP Event when 3 DL show up at it and 5-6 are in Stadium doing PvP? What's the point of that?
Thing is only BK PK is viable as a PK event and only players fully geared win it. In worse cases 3-4 team up and go vs the rest so at the end they stop and decide who wins. That's not competition and that's not worth hosting at all. And as i said...not all participants start with equal chances.

If you have a good suggestion on how to fix the things i mentioned above then i am willing to listen carefuly. You can even PM me the suggestions and we try them out together.
If not that much people participating while they are able, then it depends on who is hosting the event. Depends on Event Hoster's behavior. If Event Hosters are like coded machine and writes the things like he is a robot, then no one will like it and will participate at all. Most of the times people participating for to get their names written on Global GM post. Thats why, such situations should be made. Pvp events must not go as LMS but last 4 participant must go 1vs1 or something else. It is event hosters decision. If he hosts interesting events with interesting and friendly communication skills and not as robots like auto event announcing system, then things might be different. If after all you do, then again you get low amount of participants then yeah you dont need to spend your times for such pvp events. Until then, things must be tested.

GMs and EMs are special. When people see them, they must be like "WoW". Or else, it depends on that EM/GM.

P.S: Hosting events is really easy part. The hardest part is gaining players truth and respect. If you gain it, players will destroy themselves for to join whatever you host or where ever you take some fun Screen Shots.

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Well ahm , now it is about to catch a right moment . If i am joining in game but the half of server 3 is empty while the arena contains of afkers i wouldn't even think of making pvp events , it is meaningless . Wouldn't be bad to first check the arena to be sure that hosting a pvp won't be senseless then making a non-pvp events because it is hard to catch a moment with a lot of players in arena , otherwise a random player can message in shoutbox about it , but not everyone got a forum account so it is a bit confused.
Try this way, and whether it comes unsuitable , we can discuss about few ways how to direct people's attention on PK events , and make it awesome as before.
well most players in s3 are afk in arena. if they are not afk they insult eachothers in there :D

curently working on some more things to do in game.

to be honest i had something in mind about pvp events but we added that auto pvp event with its own scoreboard and big prize and also the new duel system with new rankings as well. so in terms of PvP everyone should have something to do in game.

the duel system, curently trying to find a way to hide the names and make a command to register so you can get a random opponent somehow but the downside of this...few ppl are interested and it will loose flavour in 1 maximum 2 weeks. same happend with the auto pvp event. 1-2 weeks everyone was joining and then they got bored of it.

ideas are plenty to improve the game but it also need a more involved community. would take me a lot to list all the ideas i curently have and how many things we can try but the problem is community gets bored very fast.

what worked really well is the Draconite Event. I think we have more than 50-60 sets awarded as prize for hunting 120 draconites...and it is challenging trust me.

also let's have a look at the forum events a bit. take for example Infinity Idol. You need to submit a damn selfie with a piece of paper in your hand...ppl find it hard to but they post random selfie pics in the other threads around the forum. even you for example, you got 3-4-5 selfies posted in there but you never participated in the event. so tell me...you really think the events problem is only coming from 1 way ?

the community got very lazy because over the years we thrown so many events that 100 gold credits are nothing...even a freaking Uber weapon became nothing lately. so the real problem is that most of the players got rich and they do not bother with these kind of things but they do have something to say when a thread like this pops out.

lets think about the problem from both points of views : players & event masters/gms/hgm/adm and see what results we get after a short ****ysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.