Not hosting events in s3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
Dreams said:
the duel system, curently trying to find a way to hide the names and make a command to register so you can get a random opponent somehow but the downside of this
It is a great idea , work hard on this.

I've to spit an idea about merging DL s and BKs and make one kind of PK event with both classes paricipation since it is hard nowdays to collect enough BKs to bk pk and DLs to dl pk , merging these 2 only since they are most suitable classes for PVP .Plus i've to note , hosting an event always at the same time brings to people more serious standpoint , fear of missing the event , and waiting one more day to participate again ,it forcing to approach to the event in a more serious way , simple psychology. Right now i cannot give a full clarification of idea , i am very busy at these days since i found a new work and i've to terminate few exams , plus IELTS and sometimes i can manage to obtain only 20 mins per day to browse the forums. Few more weeks , and i will take a vacation .In this time , when we both are free , we can discuss and i will give you the whole explanation , whether it have enough support from your side , we can inject it into action.

MetalHead

Reaction score
i think its best to host most events as non pk/pvp because as everyone stated it would target the newcomers to the server and really help them in enjoying the server. Also to build a community is to have more people so if the new players are satisfied then they would want to play in this server more and most likely spread the word to their friends to come and play this game. PK event is fine once in a while but in my opinion if you already have items/uber sets and stuff then you don't really need the event d: Just make an event of youre own if you really have the urge for one xD

Status
Not open for further replies.