Game Update 27.07.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the new updates. It is good to see these hunt base updates. And combo for all classes is just unique and no words to describe it. Keep the nice work up.

Nikki

Reaction score
once you go black you never go back. Great update, and finaly the sets are in <3

asungot

Dreams you are the best hgm so far. Im starting to love you man for making this server lively and unique

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Cant Wait to have all those Sets :nuhnuh:
Great update ! Now its time to collect Monster Points :rofl:

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
Drama and Venci supaaah great update! I will marry you if you update 3 pots per second so that everyone is equal :dance::dance::dance: anyway gonna test the pink options update. good job!

Mr. Sandman

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand why much sets. Is season 3 or season 6?. Because I'm confused

Melvin

Reaction score
Great update..! Its time to earn MP to get all new sets.. :)
Good job Dreams..!

Hehe.LooL

Banned
Reaction score
New sets?? For me Its not important Becouse most of players use uber ser or semi uber set. How about combo in other chars. Well it will be something diffret them before it will be good or it will be bad we will see

Gie

Down with the Sickness
Reaction score
the update is good im loving it but i hope you guys fix the sm damage coz sm kill even with out doing their combos :D but still GJ sir venci and to the staffs MORE POWER IMU :D

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
This update prooves how much the Staff work to progress this server into the vicinity of number #1.
We can safely say that we are the best season 3 server,because no one else has implemented such innovations.

Gratitude is the least everyone can say for [MENTION=34170]Dreams[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] who worked tirelessly to make such updates happen on a regular basis. And special thanks to [MENTION=23234]Scarlette[/MENTION] for being involved into the new sets!

We will continue to do everything to improve the game and forum! Cheers!

Last edited:

Nexus

Music producer
Reaction score
I really don't have words this left me very impressed.. it is an excellent upgrade as time goes on continues to improve the mu thanks to the whole team staff once more..

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
This update prooves how much the Staff work to progress this server into the vicinity of number #1.
We can safely say that we are the best season 3 server,because no one else has implemented such innovations.

Gratitude is the least everyone can say for [MENTION=34170]Dreams[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] who worked tirelessly to make such updates happen on a regular basis. And special thanks to [MENTION=23234]Scarlette[/MENTION] for being involved into the new sets!

We will continue to do everything to improve the game and forum! Cheers!
Actually, I think it's pretty safe to say, that infinity is the best private server there is at the moment. There is no other or even similar server which offer such unique things to do in-game, the jewels, semi - ubers, new sets, pretty much everything that is created here is new and came directly from minds of Eugene and Venci, that is what makes this server the best one out there even right now.

Last edited:

asungot

Hi. I have tested the update, the damages SM is too op. And the combos? Why are they exploding with the combo'er itself? It should explode with the target enemy right? Also I disliked the DL combo with horse. Its more like anti ref. And please increase the twisting slash damage. Thank you so much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.