Game Update 27.07.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Hi. I have tested the update, the damages SM is too op. And the combos? Why are they exploding with the combo'er itself? It should explode with the target enemy right? Also I disliked the DL combo with horse. Its more like anti ref. And please increase the twisting slash damage. Thank you so much
Hi

SM dmg will be fixed
DL like anti reflect with horse? guess what ...thats how dl always was...no reflect bends on horse DOOOOOOH !!!!
Combo exploding on caster and not on enemy? Ofc...always been like that...DOOOOOH again....

Please...man :D

asungot

Hi

SM dmg will be fixed
DL like anti reflect with horse? guess what ...thats how dl always was...no reflect bends on horse DOOOOOOH !!!!
Combo exploding on caster and not on enemy? Ofc...always been like that...DOOOOOH again....

Please...man :D
Lol? Not really you can't be sure because the main class comboer bk is a melee type not range. Yeah thats the problem about the dl. You won't be able to attack if its sd wearing horse

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
Ei What happened to the DAMGage AND defense of FULL UBER set DL UBER Anubis and UBER Agnis seems its damaged is a TRASH I cant even kill a DL using SEMI UBER... No need for SS try it your self... and I believe UBER KHONS plus UBER Nyx is OVerpowered Check this please.... SM OVERPOWERED and Please fix NORMAL HIT BUG For SM.... ERMMMMMMMM

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Lol before posting read the posts belove guys. Everyone talks about SMs damage while Dreams said it will be fixed.

And about the combos from all classes. Guys it is 2017. You guys thinks that, Infinity could be the best server if there wasn't any of such updates? Not really. These updates makes new generation MuOnline players join this Season 3 server. Most of the Old school Mu online players are working, married and grown up. They are almost not playing anymore. So they had to do something for to attract new mu online players whose started MuOnline from Season 8 or maybe higher and for them, those seasons are classic as it is season 12 now. So for to attract them Season 3 must be unique. And guess what, combo from all players is really something pick and unique.

New comers are the guys whose carrying this game from year to next. Oldies are just example of this server's history and honor and proves how excellent server is this.

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Small Update 29.7.2017

1. SM HP increased.
2. SM DMG decreased (10%).
3. DL DMG Increased (15%) & HP Increased (30K).
4. Balanced Elf Dmg to All classes, HP with swell has its own effect to Elf and its totally OK for PVP. (Don't forget to use Dino on your Elf because it grants you more defense and damage. Dino you can get by Monster Shop (safe zone > Press D > Monster Shop). It cost as low as 250 Monster Points.
5. A small impact again to Purple Option Capable items / 380 Level Options slightly nerfed because were better than Ubers in DMG and even some of them were failing to hit dmg because it went over all limits. :p The situation right now and what's updated: You can take advantage of all 380 level options (Purple Options) for sets by 1000 add. dmg for each part and 15000 HP/SD each part. Weapons will remain 500 add. dmg. Flame of Infinity, Black Lion Sword, Dragon Slayer Sword, Mace of the King and Mace of the Emperor with Purple Option +1000 Additional DMG. Cursed Bow (10,000 Add. Dmg) and Hermonia Bow (20,000 Add. Dmg).
Wearing Set with Purple Options totally you would take advantange of +5500 Additional Dmg and +30000 HP (with shield +6000 Additional DMG) and +45000 Spiritual Shield, with newest shields its slightly better. :)
6. Rapier and Kris won't be anymore worn by BK/MG/DL because they were found to be super powerful even by having low speed and dmg abilities. Who ever read this just disquip it in server-1 and login in server-3 so you don't lose it and if you have lost it then get new one for your Elf :p If you lost Full Uber Ceto Rapier ---> donate@infinitymu.net to get anything equivalent to $5 USD.
7. Add new Black Edition Sets, Weapons and Shields in Webshop for affordable prices... almost the same as Valhalla Set. :)

Of course all above fixes were applied only to Odin and Pegasus servers except for hp and dmg formula for SM,DL and Elf in Siege. Siege is untouched by this moment and will be announced once any changes are applied to it.

Been testing with @Dreams and @Fero all night long so we make sure every setting is set correctly and matches good PVP. Expecting feedbacks!

Thank for your support and don't forget that we are nothing without you! Have a great game with InfinityMU!

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
3. DL DMG (15%) & HP increased (30K).
<3 More of this. I don't enjoy the SM damage decrease tho, yesterday I couldn't kill a DL w/o horse, I have Anubis + Isis + Alviss Staff and Pend, everything is SD.

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
now i think the Problem within the PVP system is getting a lot better other than before.. i hope many people would love this and would enjoy playing with PVP with other players as well.. nice additional update sir and all people behind this.. this is a good way of getting things better and better.. :D

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I don't understand why much sets. Is season 3 or season 6?. Because I'm confused
We don't add any features of Season 6 or Season 12. We have our own content and in order to keep the market alive there's new items and new currencies. What do you expect? To stay 20 years without any single new item? :)

I have clothes from my childhood which I still wear but sometimes I buy some new t-shirts. HAha!

<3 More of this. I don't enjoy the SM damage decrease tho, yesterday I couldn't kill a DL w/o horse, I have Anubis + Isis + Alviss Staff and Pend, everything is SD.
Man... game is growing up. Alviss Staff is not any factor anymore... from like few years xD? Get yourself a Evil Dreams Staff or even better: Arcane Staff which grants you +5 Speed than EDS. They have much more Wizardry Dmg % and Speed. Difference between both is huge and you will notice it.

I will look into Anubis & Isis but they look similar +/- to some options to Prometheus and Alviss. With Alviss and Prome you can make them fly but don't forget that you don't need Alviss Staff in any case. At least for now... until next update :)

Enjoy!

---
InfinityMU Team

.!.
Reaction score
Ur awesome resistant good job team.

humbas28

Reaction score
Sir can u put it to the Webshop too??wat is the use of our credits f other cant buy ^_^

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
3. DL DMG (15%) & HP increased (30K).

is it Decrease or increase on dmg ?

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

Nikki

Reaction score
Sir can u put it to the Webshop too??wat is the use of our credits f other cant buy ^_^
To buy ring/pendant of wind so you can buy those new sets from players??

For the new sets you need to work harder. What makes the game more intresting.

I have clothes from my childhood which I still wear but sometimes I buy some new t-shirts. HAha!
I thought i was the only 1 who was still using clothes out of my childhood.

Mr. Sandman

Banned
Reaction score
Now think set is good. But combo for all classes is the bad idea of history.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
great update , but i got a favor to ask if you can provide more infromation about the combo system for other classes , like a video showing us how it works , the time between each skills etc..
all the information is provided in the first page. you just need a little time to learn how to do those combos.
try doing it really fast. it works for me.:heysexy:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
great update , but i got a favor to ask if you can provide more infromation about the combo system for other classes , like a video showing us how it works , the time between each skills etc..
6 seconds max between skills! Skills must be exact order unlike BK with his alternative combinations of skils. Since SM got very good speed you should try to spam your skills fast. Same goes to DL/MG/ELF. Spamming the skills works fine. Their Combos are way different from BK's.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Game Update 31.7.2017

Siege server got Combo System for all classes too!
Almost Infinite Durability for Staffs, Bows and Pets too!

Currently in progress to create Monster Point System and Shop in Siege Server too and from there on you will be rewarded in CryWolf with MP too.

Enjoy the game!

.!.
Reaction score
Game Update 31.7.2017

Siege server get Combo System for all classes too!
Durability for Staffs, Bows and Pets too!

Currently in progress to create Monster Point System and Shop in Siege Server too and from there on you will be rewarded in CryWolf with MP too.

Enjoy the game!
Hoe can we get mp points? By killing mobs at lot?

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Hoe can we get mp points? By killing mobs at lot?
Erohim at LOT. You can check the information on how to get the Monster Points on the first page of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.