Game Update 13.8.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

The following updates and fixes were applied to our server today:

1. Fixed a bug where SM damage is way too high than the usual with some Ancient sets combinations.
2. Box of Secrets cost now is 2,500 Monster Points (MP) instead 10k.
3. Box of Kundun +5 added in Monster Shop with the small price of 100 Monster Points (MP).
4. Ancient Vicious Set now requires 4 parts (Helm, Armor, Pants & Ring) instead 3 in order to unlock all options. [Fixing a issue by combining Vicious with Maahes and Garuda]
5. Ancient Hyon Set now requires 3 parts (Lightning Sword, Gloves & Boots) instead 4.
6. Morning Star dmg nerfed.
7. Ancient Bes Set nerfed and will remain with same set parts: SoD, Eclipse Helm, Armor & Pants.
8. Other minor bug fixes.

That's just various tweaks and minor fixes. Exclusive content is in progress of development...! Stay in touch with the forums! :)

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Nikki

Reaction score
That's just various tweaks and minor fixes. Exclusive content is in progress of development...! Stay in touch with the forums! :)
Pay me
Good Job, well done, thx, GZ More Power sir.

And God bless

Last edited:

Rupert

Reaction score
Does that mean hyon and Vic can't be mix?

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
Very good update.
We look forward to updates.

#RESiSTANT

By Elish

Moorse

Legend
Reaction score
Does that mean hyon and Vic can't be mix?
you can, but it was changed. Rather than using hyon with 4 parts, you should use vicious with 4 and hyon with 3 now. To be exact, Vicious = Helm, Armor, Pants and Ring then Hyon = Lightning Sword, gloves and boots

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Great updates and specially I was wondering if "Vicious with Maahes and Garuda" combination fix will be in this update or not and thankfully it is :-D

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
I tried SM on draconite hunt, before I can kill 1 boss in lessthan 10 sec, now it took me 1 minute :nuhnuh: Great update, no more OP SM :grin: plus the Vic set, no more fruit salad set Vic + Maahes + Garuda :nuhnuh:

Last edited:

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
hyon helm cant be use? or useless?
You can use hyon helm with other combination like maahes or pure hyon without any combination, but if you combine with his sister set which is Vicious, no need for hyon helm, instead vic helm and other parts all parts vic.

Cosmo

-
Reaction score
Good Updates, Keep it up! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.