Game Update 18.8.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hi friends!

Hot! Hot! Hot Updates! I am here to bring you some hot updates! :)

Introducing unique new Ancient Sets in our lovely server:

• Atlas Brave
Equipped by Blade Master
Set Parts:
[+] Brave Helm
[+] Brave Armor
[+] Brave Gloves
[+] Brave Pants
[+] Brave Boots

Story: In Greek mythology, Atlas (/ˈætləs/; Ancient Greek: Ἄτλας) was a Titan condemned to hold up the sky for eternity.

• Amun Ceremonial (a.k.a. Phaewang)
Equipped by Lord Emperor
Set Parts:
[+] Ceremonial Helm
[+] Ceremonial Armor
[+] Ceremonial Gloves
[+] Ceremonial Pants
[+] Ceremonial Boots

Story: King of the gods and god of the wind /Also called Amun-Ra/

• Hathor Seraphim
Equipped by High Elf
Set Parts:
[+] Seraphim Helm
[+] Seraphim Armor
[+] Seraphim Gloves
[+] Seraphim Pants
[+] Seraphim Boots

Story: Goddess of the sky, dance, love, beauty, joy, motherhood, foreign lands, mining, music and fertility. (Egyptian Mythology)

• Horus Imperial (a.k.a. Hades)
Equipped by Grand Master
Set Parts:
[+] Imperial Staff
[+] Imperial Helm
[+] Imperial Armor
[+] Imperial Gloves
[+] Imperial Pants
[+] Imperial Boots

Story: God of the sky and kingship. Horus is one of the most significant ancient Egyptian deities. He was worshipped from at least the late prehistoric Egypt until the Ptolemaic Kingdom and Roman Egypt.

• Virtus Destroyer
Equipped by Duel Master
Set Parts:
[+] Destroyer Armor
[+] Destroyer Gloves
[+] Destroyer Pants
[+] Destroyer Boots

Story: A god associated with military strength and bravery. (Roman Mythology) - Also called as "Arete" in Greek mythology)

Introducing unique all new Weapon in our lovely server:

• Ancient Arthur's Excalibur (Equipped by for all classes)
Both equipped Arthur's Excalibur and Arthur's Pendant of Ability will grant your character extra abilities such as:
Increases Critical Damage Rate 10%
Increases Excellent Damage Rate 10%
Double Damage Rate 15%
Increases Wizardry Damage +35%

• Arthur's Excalibur
Equipped by all classes
Set Parts:
[+] Excalibur
[+] Pendant of Ability
Story: Excalibur is the legendary sword of King Arthur, sometimes attributed with magical powers or associated with the rightful sovereignty of Great Britain.

Notes:
1. New Ancients are not able to be upgraded with Jewel of Ancient and Jewel of Excellent. All other jewels are of course allowed.
2. All New Ancient items are lootable in-game only by Kundun Relics and Land of Trials (The Reward for Castle Siege Winners).
3. And since we already made many stuff for non-donors - draconites, black edition sets, new jewels = semi ubers. It comes time to create something for players who love to donate and contribute to InfinityMU. We will be offering all new Ancient Sets as Uber Set version at the webshop in few hours from now. Be ready!

Extra Hot Updates:
1. Magic Gladiator is now real "Magic Gladiator'...he is powerful in magic damage now and
physical damage. We have figoured a way how to fix its spells and skills for optimal damage in PVP vs any class.
2. Elf Damage has been balanced and it's now optimal for killing spree's! x)
3. Dark Lord is back! His powers are restored as the usual. Combo Beta is over and now you are free to rock on with the old damage formula even tho he got combo abilities now!
4. Bad set combinations such as Garuda, Maahes & Vicious are fixed. DMG using them is useless so you better stick to what's the best: Hyon+Vicious, Maahes+Sekhmet, Garuda+Cloud and so on with all sets and their sister sets.
5. Hyon set had bad config and and now it's fixed. It deals the same great damage as 4 days ago (14.8.2017 update we got it misconfigured.. people do mistakes but we still claim that we are the best :D).
6. Some other small issues and minor bug fixes.
More exclusive updates are in progress of developing!! Keep up supporting us by voting for us every 12 hours!

Thanks to ADM Dreams for creating the new unique weapon for InfinityMU.
Thanks to the whole staff team which are supporting the server for so many years, sharing awesome ideas and having awesome chat nights together as a team all nights long!
Thanks to the players who are reporting issues, helping for testing together with us ingame, supporting us every day by votes and still being with us in hard times!

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
Price of Arthur's Excalibur please? then where is the Titan? :winkk:

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
will update webshop as well in a bit. all new items will be there shortly.
and Titan is ugly :S ... Brave is sexy :D
come on man, Titan has a good breast than brave. :XD:

btw, Good job Drama! hope these new items wont ruin the game.

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I hope ancient accessories allow to put Jewels in order to be excellent xD

ExitiuM

Best Lawyer baby
Reaction score
Oh Damn!

Amazing features.
You @ Venci and @NabAssDreams make me feel proud and happy of this Server, the family I Belong.
Congrats.

Pd: Dreams, you should design me an special sword for me, called ExitiuM´s Sword : Latin meaning of Exitium is Destruction, then will be a great name Jajajajajajaja :nuhnuh::nuhnuh::nuhnuh::hehe::hehe: "think about it"

Last edited:

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Looking forward to have those sets :nuhnuh: anyway since we cant put joa on 1 option excellent brave helm for example, and we can only put joe/jos/jol on ancient item. My question is how many joe can we able to put on 1 ancient? 1, 2 or same as to those normal ancient items? btw Good RESiSTANT, Dreams and Staff members for this another great update kudos!

Melvin

Reaction score
This is a great and nice update done by our admin and the staff team.. Just a little question and also a suggestion as well, can titan set also be in ancient items? Hoping that our admins and staff team can find any idea of making titan set an ancient or maybe an uber set.. Thanks in advance..! :baby:

Nikki

Reaction score
Yhea keeping us awake over night is the worst part xD
But we keep on rocking. Nice update.

Ponga

Reaction score
hi i would like to thanks all stuff for the verry nice update, thankyou guys! more power, god bless all. :in love:

WeedBruh

VIP
Reaction score
Nice Update. No more mix set can be use! Haha
GG to all users of garuda maahes vic. thankyou to all of the staff and sir venci

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
I cant see any UBER Brave set in our beloved Weshop ? I want that set really bad... I will donate immediately

Or its just an ANcient set theres no UBER set for Brave set?

Last edited:

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
HOLY!!!!, i could say DJ khaled's best line for this.. "Another One!!" great update.. props to all who give an effort in bringing the best in iMU... wow.. im so proud right now for this milestone.. Great job all specially sir Dreams..
: D

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
nice update

humbas28

Reaction score
sir can u reduce the time of Devil Square because of lag DC wasting time ty sir

Status
Not open for further replies.