Player Hosted Event Trafalgar's Birthday Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, it seems few people are interested in my Birthday Event which truely breaks my effort.
i just want to make an easy event for you guys to enjoy..
the prize for
1st is 1 GPET + BM WING+HP
2nd is 1 GPET + ELF WING+HP
3rd is 1 GPET only
This event is called.. " SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME"
Mechanics : Just say something to me that would make me happy, and also enjoyable to read.
minimum of 50 WORDS. and the max is limitless. :)

RULES: NO SPAMMING, NO DOUBLE POST , NO COPYING TO OTHER PLAYERS
P.S Danica will be monitoring this thread for until the event is finished

HINT : The more words are constructed, the more your chances to win this simple event..
So what are you guys waiting for? Go now. Deadline of submission in on October 10, 2017 and the announcing of winners will be on October 11, 2017.
Have Fun and Enjoy!!

-Navz

Last edited:

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
You Are Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob Noob And Have a Nice Day :nuhnuh:

SinBad

*-SinBad-*
Reaction score
I will say something about you, In case you forget to remind yourself this day, your butt is perfect :grin:... Your Smile lights up the room, Your Mind is Insanely Cool :cooll::cooll: ... You are way more than enough :happyy: .. And you are doing an Amazing Job
At Life! :happyy: so Stay Positive in life no matter what, Stay Happy! :happyy:

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
Since only two joined. The winner is [MENTION=36147]jbatz07[/MENTION] he will recieve 2 GPETS + BM Wing+hp and the second is [MENTION=28182][TearDrop][/MENTION] he will recieve 1 gpet + elf wing+hp. :)
You will recieve your prizes today pls pm me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.