Article about a GUILD and a GUILD member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, in the mist of boringness i just want to share some key talents of mine.. Enjoy reading guys. :)

Often i am asked, what does a guild truely mean?
It depends upon who to ask, it depends on how a player acts on it. Well for me, a GUILD is where you harness your talent, its where you can find your second home, its where you can put your dependence upon, it is where we share our insights, our mistakes, our passion, our feelings, and our trust. A GUILD is where we find our path through success, and even through failures. Take for example during Castle Siege time. Its an event where we fight for our glory, fame, name and for our GUILD. We fight for it, even if how long it would take for us to reach our goals in our GUILD. Even though you've been through rough patches with your GUILD, we always find a way to get back where we started. A GUILD is our HOME, a GUILD is our life, and a GUILD is where we are worth dying for..

Amidst our hardship as a member of a brotherhood, we guild members depend on it, a true guild member never let his guard off, a true guild member never pretend, a true guild member is wise in decision making, and a true guild member is LOYAL. It takes balls to be one, its hard to be a guild member, its a lot of handwork and hard work. But that's the icing on the cake, even if we fall down to our knees and sometimes up to the extent of crying, we are the best thing a guild is worthy. We are important and we deserve to be respected and to be proud of. A guild member is a once in a lifetime chance to be who you truely are. Be unafraid, be different, be unique, be trustworthy, and be who you want to be..

Thats all guys.. I hope you enjoyed a simple article about it. Peace y'all!! :)

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
A bit of censorship is required for a proper article...we don't use ballz and words like that.
Also your english has a lot of room for improvement and maybe a different topic since this one is not really attractive.
Hope you read and try to improve in the future. Was a good effort though.

Regards,
Dreams

Nikki

Reaction score
instead of balls try to think further, also a good Guild can be looked as a family, 1 side, 1 pride, 1 dedication.
You could added so much more great thing to this.

If you would be trying for a other article, open your mind and think about what and etc,

From dusk till dawn,
But the efford was there :)

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
Thank u [MENTION=34170]Dreams[/MENTION] and [MENTION=76]Nikki[/MENTION], i think i can do better than that the nxt time. I might have a good shot at infinity star if i practice a lot more am i?? Hehe.. But i promise to make more fun to read articles.. :)

Wiki

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Your article is good, i like it . You got my attention, and it was a pleasure for me to read it.

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Thank u @Dreams and @Nikki, i think i can do better than that the nxt time. I might have a good shot at infinity star if i practice a lot more am i?? Hehe.. But i promise to make more fun to read articles.. :)
[MENTION=35804]Osiris[/MENTION] To have a shot at Infinity Star I have to see a better article that this.
Currently this article is way too simplified,words that are used wont fit well with your idea. Think of words which are not connected with human organs.
Use dramatic expressions to boost the overall look of the article.
You are on the right road ;)

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
[MENTION=35804]Osiris[/MENTION] To have a shot at Infinity Star I have to see a better article that this.
Currently this article is way too simplified,words that are used wont fit well with your idea. Think of words which are not connected with human organs.
Use dramatic expressions to boost the overall look of the article.
You are on the right road ;)
thanks sir Dimer.. i would love to practice more about this so i can further improve my english skills, and also my written articles.. :) perhaps an advice specifically would brighten up my day.. :D:nuhnuh::nuhnuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.