Article about Summoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
Due to boredom again, i would like to share some of these. Enjoy. :)

A hero with great passion, a hero who resembles every women in the land, a hero with great solitude, a hero with great ambition, a woman who lives among us, a woman who gives nothing but magestic power, a conqueror, an honest hero, she is what we know of. A magestic woman with great fortitude, who knows who she really is? What do you want know more about her greatness? What would you do to please her. Do you want to know? It is for you to decide. Who knows when she would come back to the land where she once stood as one of us. Who knows what we expect of her. Who knows where she might be. Do you really want to know?
Then come closer, and wait for her return..

Hi guys, its more like a rhetoric question about her, but i hope you enjoyed a very simple article about a Summoner. Peace.. Advice me if im doing it wrong. Thanks. :)

Nikki

Reaction score
why not working on story's about classes founded in this season, and make them longer write them in word, re read them and when your totaly happy with the end results you post it in forum ? what yha think about that :)

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
why not working on story's about classes founded in this season, and make them longer write them in word, re read them and when your totaly happy with the end results you post it in forum ? what yha think about that :)
Want me to re qoute the first sentence?? Hehe its when im bored nikki. I know this is stupid. But hey, come on. Negativity is my inspiration.. Hehw..

Wiki

SuperVIP
Reaction score
There is really no relation to the season we play. But the article is still good!! Listen to Sir Nikki's advice and do something for the classes we have.

Navz

Banned
Reaction score
There is really no relation to the season we play. But the article is still good!! Listen to Sir Nikki's advice and do something for the classes we have.
i can do some articles about our current characters now. but i saw sir Dimers article about it in the past. and it would make me unoriginal to have an article about the current characters now.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.