Stack it up!

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 78%,
    Points required for next Level: 22
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registeredCreated Album pictures1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Default BigStack's Uber Set Lore Event Edition 1 - Atlas Uber Set

Greetings all Infinitians!

I would like to introduce everyone to my all new Uber Set Lore Event. Probably not a whole lot knows but I've been working on the Wiki these past few months. I have finally added most Uber Sets in the Uber Sets Overview except for Elf Sets. I thought it would be awesome to have our community contribute to our Wiki, specifically with the Lore of our vast number of Ancient Sets. I went ahead and wrote the story for some newer sets however I wouldn't want to steal all the fun.

Basically, this is a recurring event where you, as a member of our community, gets a chance to write the Lore of a certain set I will announce. The one with the best entry gets their work posted on that set page and gets to win that set, paid for by yours truly. Credits with your IGN as well as a link to this event will be noted in the comment box later when I edit the page (you'll see what I mean later on).

RULES:
    1. Only regular players (non-staff members) may join.
    2. A participant may only post one entry.
    3. All entries must be in English text.
    4. Posts are final and should not be edited. (only staff members may edit the post if necessary)
    5. The winner of this edition cannot participate on the next one, only when the one after that begins.

FORMAT:
    For reference, check out the Amun Ceremonial Set (click it) I wrote on the Wiki just a few weeks ago. The format of your entry must be the same as quoted below (without the " [/quote] " of course). And lastly, just a plain text that's easy to copy and paste would be very much appreciated.

IGN: BigStack
    Entry: Amun Ceremonial Set

King of the gods and god of the wind; the title given to the major Egyptian deity Amun. This set of armor is essential for Amun's great ceremony, the Feast of Opet. The user of this armor is responsible for carrying Amun's statue from the Karnak Temple downriver to the Luxor temple, so that the god could visit. Amun himself blessed the armor so that no harm may come to the bearer of his statue. Thus, Dark Lords and Lord Emperors with high status and have proven their worth are the only ones who are allowed to wear it.
    JUDGING & IMPORTANT DATES:
    Judging will be done publicly by staff members and myself. Grammar, overall creativity, and questions like "why he/she won" will be discussed. Final posting of entries will be on October 17, 2017. The winner will be announced by the following weekend, October 20, 2017. The prize will be given afterwards as soon as it's processed.

For this edition, our chosen Uber Set (as well as the prize) is:
    ATLAS BRAVE SET

Goodluck!

Hints to win and some additional notes:
    As you've noticed on that example above, Amun is a deity we all know that some people worship in real life. Google Feast of Opet and it's there (if it's in the internet, it's real. lmao). Also Try to find a way to somewhat relate the context between real life and the continent of MU if possible. Be creative, let your imaginations run wild. Grammar is also important. If you're not good with English then ask a friend who's fluent with it. Rules for the next edition of this event might change, depending on the chosen Set. Also why is there no consolation prizes? Well, just better luck next time. Possible sets for the next event is Arthur, Nyx, or Khons.
    Last edited by BigStack; 10-05-2017 at 02:18 PM. Reason: typo, added image

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to BigStack For This Useful Post:

*G... (10-05-2017), Ashtaroth! (10-05-2017), Bae (10-05-2017), BL4CKJ4CK (10-08-2017), C9 pHanT0mZ (10-09-2017), Danica (10-17-2017), Dreams (10-05-2017), Guardiannn (10-17-2017), Fero (10-05-2017), InceSiker (10-17-2017), Jes (10-05-2017), Legacy (10-05-2017), Navz (10-05-2017), Papito (10-05-2017), Peaceful(Or) (10-06-2017), Pixel (10-05-2017), Ponga (10-08-2017), rebirth (10-07-2017), RESiSTANT (10-05-2017), Sam (10-06-2017), sanlie (10-31-2017), Scarlette (10-07-2017), Sinner (10-05-2017), SNatural (10-08-2017), Syd (10-05-2017), Vouljin (10-11-2017), Walts (10-12-2017), Webz (10-05-2017)

Banned
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 58%,
    Points required for next Level: 21
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassiMU Blogger
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

IGN: >[MrDK]<
    ENTRY: ATLAS BRAVE SET

Atlas was a condemned Titan that bears all the strength a man cannot conceive. And yet this Titan never was contented to his power and his brothers punished him to make use of his power. And now he carries the sky that the MU continent stood up to this point of being. And after many years, legend says one who bears Atlas armor conceives his mighty power. And legend also says to gain Atlas power, one must have One Big Responsibility and Honesty.

Recruit
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 32%,
    Points required for next Level: 34
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends100 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Icon10 Atlas Brave Set

ign:pp2ariel

ATLAS was the Titan god who bore the sky aloft. He personified the quality of endurance (atla˘).

Atlas was a leader of the Titanes (Titans) in their war against Zeus and after their defeat he was condemned to carry the heavens upon his shoulders. According to others he was instead (or later) appointed guardian of the pillars which held the earth and sky asunder. Atlas was also the god who instructed mankind in the art of astronomy, a tool which was used by sailors in navigation and farmers in measuring the seasons. These roles were often combined and Atlas becomes the god who turns the heaven on their axis, causing the stars to revolve.

Herakles (Heracles) encountered the Titan during his quest for the Golden Apples of the Hesperides. He agreed to take the heavens upon his shoulders while Atlas fetched the apples. The hero also slew the Hesperian Drakon (Hesperian Dragon), which in vase painting appears as the Titan's tormentor, and built two great pillars at the ends of the earth, perhaps to relieve the Titan of his labour.

In a late myth, Atlas was transformed into the stony Atlas mountain by Perseus using the Gorgon's head. The Titan was also the constellation Kneeler.

SIMPLY WEAK..!

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 79%,
    Points required for next Level: 84
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

IGN: G...
    ENTRY: ATLAS BRAVE SET

In Greek mythology, Atlas was a Titan condemned to hold up the sky for eternity after the Titanomachy. The Titanomachy was a ten-year series of battles fought in Thessaly, consisting of most of the Titans (an older generation of gods, based on Mount Othrys) fighting against the Olympians (the younger generations, who would come to reign on Mount Olympus) and their allies. This event is also known as the War of the Titans, Battle of the Titans, Battle of the Gods, or just the Titan War. The war was fought to decide which generation of gods would have domain over the Universe; it ended in victory for the Olympians.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OLONGAPO Pride👌👍
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 77%,
    Points required for next Level: 23
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

IGN:xRealmSx
    Entry: Atlas Brave Set

Atlas, , Greek mythological character. In Greek legend Atlas was a Titan who took part in the revolt against the gods. As a punishment he was condemned to hold the heavens aloft forever. Atlas was usually represented as a human figure bearing the heavens or the celestial globe upon his shoulders.
    Last edited by realms20; 10-05-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    OLONGAPO Pride

VIP
    Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IGN: ANGHIT
    Entry; Atlas Brave

You have destroyed all that which you held to be evil and achieved all that which you held to be good. Why, then, do you shrink in horror from the sight of the world around you? That world is not the product of your sins, it is the product and the image of your virtues. It is your moral ideal brought into reality in its full and final perfection. You have fought for it, you have dreamed of it, and you have wished it, and I-I am the man who has granted you your wish.

Man has the power to act as his own destroyer--and that is the way he has acted through most of history.”
    --Atlas--

Users Country Flag
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,455 Times in 1,973 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

I was looking for a handful of volunteers to write down the Lore for our Ubers for quite few months and i am grateful to see it coming from within the community.

Please submit the entries as good as you can and as much detailed as possible. The most hard working forum members will be rewarded with a position in our Wiki Team and of course with a neat tag.

If the works are very good some other prizes may be awarded depending on the efforts and work quality.

For the moment BigStack will be added as a member of the Wiki Team as a reward for his initiative.
    @Dimer or @Stan please add him the tag. We will discuss further via Skype.

As for the participants, best of luck and we are all looking forward to see how the mythology we included in our sets is uncovered for the whole community !

A very good project you initiated here Biggie. In the near future if this will work out well, we got a lot more things to be written in our Wiki channel!

Best regards,
    Dreams

"Her eyes are vivid spring,
    Are so her lips- lo "ning"!
    Iris personified,
    Thus mortals shall abide !
    So yet to find her name...
    For it is penned i claim,
    Gordian knot is not!
    " A". Poe Edgar "V". plot..."

XXI.X.MMXVII A.D.
    A.d.H.M

READ ╗

READ ╗

VIEW My Skins Workshop ╗

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:

*G... (10-08-2017), Bae (10-05-2017), BigStack (10-06-2017), BL4CKJ4CK (10-09-2017), Broken Head (10-10-2017), InceSiker (10-17-2017), Navz (10-05-2017), Papito (10-05-2017), Sinner (10-10-2017), Webz (10-05-2017)

I Dont Care!
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 64%,
    Points required for next Level: 18
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

IGN:GalaxyA5
    Entry:Atlas Brave Set

In times of pain, when any kind of monsters attacked the Continent of Mu, a Legendary Warrior was needed to defend the Land, and with him is the oldest gold armor come back from Hell, reinforced and ready to go to the biggest battles. This was called Atlas Brave Set.

Keeyyow
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 18%,
    Points required for next Level: 123
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsiMU BloggerThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

IGN: Karlie
    Entry: Atlas Brave Set

The champion and leader of all titans; the title given to the titan who bear the weight of the world in his shoulder, Atlas. This was the punishment set by Zeus to Titan Atlas for leading the titan into war with the Olympians. This set of armor was the armor used by Atlas who killed many Olympians during the Titanomachy, a ten year war between titans and Olympians. The user of this armor is capable of bearing the whole world in his/her shoulder. Atlas built and blessed this armor so that the user could withstand any blow done to him/her. Thus, Blade Knight and Blade Masters who have great power and skills could only use this armor and outstand the rest of the MU universe.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hahakeeu For This Useful Post:

Ashtaroth! (10-06-2017), Scarlette (10-10-2017), Webz (10-06-2017)

VIP
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 38%,
    Points required for next Level: 31
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registeredThree Friends
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

IGN: JosiahArki
    Entry:Atlas Brave

a Titan who for his part in the Titans' revolt against the gods is forced by Zeus to support the heavens on his shoulders one who bears a heavy burden.
    having or showing mental or moral strength to face danger, fear, or difficulty :having or showing courage a brave soldier a brave smile

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information