Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Game Update 30.10.2017

Hello friends,

The game has been updated with the following fixes and new content:

1. New NPC! Buff Master
- Everyone can take advantage of nice buffs by paying small tax of Credits or Gold Credits in-game to Buff Master located in Noria, Devias and Arena! Buff duration is fixed to 6 hours no matter you log off or get killed the buff will remain 6 hours and then expire.
- The buffs are only active in Servers 1, 2, 3, & 4. Siege Buff Master is currently OFF and only character buffs will play a role there.
- Control the buff as you wish, type command ingame: /offbuff (to disable your buffs) and /onbuff (to enable your buffs). Buffs Count down still ticking. :p
- Buffs are automatically OFF while players warp into Duel Room. Right after the duel finishes the buffs will be added to your character instantly.
- Each of the buffs costs is: 1000 Gold Credits or 2000 Credits. It's your choice to use them or not! They are enough good so it makes significant difference in PVP!
2. Fixed a bug where SM damage bugs out when switching some item part or pet and character had to relog or die to gets fixed, now problem is gone for good and relog or death ain't necessary anymore. Same problem with Elf & MG has been solved.
3. Fixed some known ancient set combinations & options to fit normal gameplay. (Eplete/Berserker/Baldr/Maahes/Hyon/Vicious affected)
4. Halloween Pumpkin Set Added. [read more]
5. Maintenance & updates applied to our hosting machine!
6. Maya Hands, Kundun Relics, Box of Kundun+5 and Nightmare drops were updated with all latest armors and weapons!
7. Potions cool-down increase to 150ms instead of 100ms in order to guarantee better and quality gameplay for Latins and Asian community.

Game Update 3.11.2017

1. All ancients overpowered combinations fixed and no longer can be combined to achieve abnormal attack damage! (such as Brave+Baldr+Maahes or kantata+berseker+maahes+arthur doesn't work anymore and many more combinations! Tested & Fixed. Thanks to Wiki, Stan, Fero & Davido for support & tests all night long)
2. Uber Hyon + Uber Vicious combination back in the game! Uber Hyon improved with 20% dec opponent option instead 15%. (Client side is not updated yet, only gameserver side is updated, 100% working and tested - result bigger and constantly bigger dmg values than before)
3. Auto-updater host fixed - no more failed downloads of updates!
4. MG PVP power slightly improved due requests from many players.

Awesome content comming up and in progress of development! Keep on support us by voting for us every 12 hours! https://www.infinitymu.net/vote - Vote and Win Free Credits! !!!!Guaranteed 1072 Credits every 24h!!!!

Introducing Buff System:

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Another good game update by staff. Its another unique NPC which is not available in other server. I love this.. Now i can kill chucky ^_^

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

dragonwalk

Reaction score
Great update, but i experience some stutter after the update applied. Now game is runing on low FPS even with effects limitation+5
PC-Notebook HP Pavilion G6-2011EU

Intel Core i5-3210m @ 2.50GHz x 2.50GHz
Drive Model: WDC WD10JPVT-00A1YT0
Drive Controller: Serial ATA 3Gb/s @ 3Gb/s
RAM: 2GB+4GB PC3-12800 DDR3 800MHz
Dual GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 + AMD Radeon HD7590M with 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
Windows 7 64-bit
I will send more info if needed.

After re-downloading the game, my updater reported that it failed to download 2 files. The files are the following:
item.bmd
itemaddoption.bmd

EDIT 2: Tried starting game 2nd time and got this: Error.jpg

The problem still persists..

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Try to run the game with mu.exe
It should update the game well also.
As Resistant said, autoupdater will be fixed in a bit.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Game Update 3.11.2017

1. All ancients overpowered combinations fixed and no longer can be combined to achieve abnormal attack damage! (such as Brave+Baldr+Maahes or kantata+berseker+maahes+arthur doesn't work anymore and many more combinations! Tested & Fixed. Thanks to Wiki, Stan, Fero & Davido for support & tests all night long)
2. Uber Hyon + Uber Vicious combination back in the game! Uber Hyon improved with 20% dec opponent option instead 15%. (Client side is not updated yet, only gameserver side is updated, 100% working and tested - result bigger and constantly bigger dmg values than before)
3. Auto-updater host fixed - no more failed downloads of updates!
4. MG PVP power slightly improved due requests from many players.

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Thank u for the improvemnts Venci. Specially the uber hyon. I love this update.. Brings a little bit of joy to me. Hehe great job.. P.S (wiki is ready for promotion��)

Jes

/ˈnôrm(ə)l/
Reaction score
Game Update 3.11.2017

2. Uber Hyon improved with 20% dec opponent option instead 15%. (Client side is not updated yet, only gameserver side is updated, 100% working and tested - result bigger and constantly bigger dmg values than before)

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team
Hi, Can I clarify what is the meaning of the client side isn't updated and only game server? :)

Btw, thank you for the updates, to keep the server balance in terms of the pvp system.

Kenji

Reaction score
Hi, Can I clarify what is the meaning of the client side isn't updated and only game server? :)

Btw, thank you for the updates, to keep the server balance in terms of the pvp system.
Here:

As you can see Hyon options still shows the old option. But as Venci said he already updated the game server.

Reactions: Jes
Status
Not open for further replies.