The Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Hi guys if its for publicity sake, i would just like to share a little interview with Darkcepe. Its a short interview but it gives inspiration to players on how to be a loyal friend. So lets start...

November 5, 2017 7:41 PM GMT+8 @Lost tower 4
Interview by Darkcepe.
Darkcepe: Hi navz, how's it going with you lately?
Me: Nah still breathing in the same guild for the last 7 months now.
Darcepe: Wow that's a long time. Aren't you bored sometimes, knowing your in that guild for quite while now?
Me: Sometimes, but i always look on the bright side of everything. So its good.
Darkcepe: Why do you pick imFraWor as your guild?
Me: For me its not just for the known guild, its for the respect the person gave to me. Gerson has been so nice to me from the start and up to this point. So what more can i ask for?
Darkcepe: Do you still enjoy your stay there?
Me: I enjoy it very much and hope to enjoy it as long as i can.
Darkcepe: Last question Navz before we end. What is your secret why you stayed that much time to one guild?
Me: haha funny you askes bro. The secret for me is simple. There are no secrets bro. All you have to do is be yourself and just go with the flow. People come and go they say, but we have a choice to stay. And i choose to stay. I didn't do it because of payment like rows, and events if you stay in guild. I did it for FRIENDSHIP and BROTHERHOOD. I know it sounds exaggerated and overreacting. But hey, its not just a game for me. This for me is real life. I stayed because i respect that oersob so much as a real brother.
Darcepe: That's a statement Navz, thank u for the time. Hope to see you around in game.

LESSON OF THE INTERVIEW
Its not the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that counts, its about how you get there with someone you love doind. In other words, loyalty and friendship is the key to a great bond.
I guess that's it guys, it maybe nonsense to someone, but for me its good to share. Thank you for reading.

Credits go to Darkcepe for the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.