[Article]Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Zen is the currency where all things in the InfinityMU can be expended. Zen can be used on multiple player actuons such as moving from one map to another. Zen can be also used on buying important things such as Pots and Potions. Zen can be also used on occasions such as trading them if someone have no zen to spend. Zen can be used as well when trying to clear your PK status. Zen is a vital part of the game and serves as the blood of the game. It flows in an unwavering expenditure which some people dobt mind. It may sound exaggerated but Zen is important to every player in InfinityMU. Max Zen loot is 2 Billion and Zen can be acquired through killing monsters or through jewel bug.

P.S. for wiki

Nikki

Reaction score
to much use of the word zen, pots and potions are the same xD

and it is more a call out then a article. Come on dude before you make something, think while you write it.

Article's need to mean something, not being useless spam.

Small example how it could be:

Title: Zen is Life.

What is zen? what do you do with it? who is it?
Its a currency used to buy stuff from npc chars. it can safe your life it can Help you travel.
If you reach 2 Bilion zen your maxed out and you are a rich man you can buy everything you want.
But 1 day your zen will be lowerd again, then you just sell jewel of bless in npc store and you will see your money grow again.

Low lvl items, questing, jewels and potions all can be bought with Zen. visit Amy and be suprised.

-----------------*-------------*----------------*--------------------*--------------------------*--------------

i did this while i'm still sleepy. use your imagination and think outside the box.

Last edited:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
to much use of the word zen, pots and potions are the same xD

and it is more a call out then a article. Come on dude before you make something, think while you write it.

Article's need to mean something, not being useless spam.

Small example how it could be:

Title: Zen is Life.

What is zen? what do you do with it? who is it?
Its a currency used to buy stuff from npc chars. it can safe your life it can Help you travel.
If you reach 2 Bilion zen your maxed out and you are a rich man you can buy everything you want.
But 1 day your zen will be lowerd again, then you just sell jewel of bless in npc store and you will see your money grow again.

Low lvl items, questing, jewels and potions all can be bought with Zen. visit Amy and be suprised.

-----------------*-------------*----------------*--------------------*--------------------------*--------------

i did this while i'm still sleepy. use your imagination and think outside the box.
Its not a useless spam. Did u see the P.S.?? Its for wiki and i dont want to exaggerate things about zen as being life.. If its useless in your perspective, you have the right to trash it in your consent.

Nikki

Reaction score
Its not a useless spam. Did u see the P.S.?? Its for wiki and i dont want to exaggerate things about zen as being life.. If its useless in your perspective, you have the right to trash it in your consent.
i dont care about the PS. its in overall. this stuff will get you banned one day for spamming.
We told you alot of times you need to think and work those articles better out.

you do nothing with what we tell you. you arnt improving anything.

My thing i gave was a example nothing saying that it need to go like that its just a example. of how it can go better.

they teach you also in school about words that comming back, its bad.

if you keep on repeating a word even its the subject the intrest of reading it will disapear and no 1 will give a sh*t about it.

So with your next article combine everything we ever told to you. and work it out. write it in word/ notepad and read it like a million times if you still wanne read it after that last time then you can post it.

Let even some 1 of your surroundings reading it and let they say what they think about it. they prob dont know the game so they need to understand a thing about this game about what your article is about.

But atm your articles are like your signature tells.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
i dont care about the PS. its in overall. this stuff will get you banned one day for spamming.
We told you alot of times you need to think and work those articles better out.

you do nothing with what we tell you. you arnt improving anything.

My thing i gave was a example nothing saying that it need to go like that its just a example. of how it can go better.

they teach you also in school about words that comming back, its bad.

if you keep on repeating a word even its the subject the intrest of reading it will disapear and no 1 will give a sh*t about it.

So with your next article combine everything we ever told to you. and work it out. write it in word/ notepad and read it like a million times if you still wanne read it after that last time then you can post it.

Let even some 1 of your surroundings reading it and let they say what they think about it. they prob dont know the game so they need to understand a thing about this game about what your article is about.

But atm your articles are like your signature tells.
i understand.. well you can cancel my infinity star application if thats the case.. im a person who is willing to give something to the community and some of you guys are stopping my improving articles.. im not saying your bad to me, im just saying that "How can you improve someones thoughts and articles if no one appreciates it even for 1 goddamn bit?" sorry if im opening a huge discussion about this.. its pretty clear to me now. my interest in either staff or non staff positions here in forums have been nulled.. so i think its better if you close this thread nikki. no point of me making articles to improve myself. peace..

asungot

So much redundancy for a "article". Aftering seeing zen 99999times its so boring to read. You're not good enough mate keep trying

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
[MENTION=31879]Wiki[/MENTION] [MENTION=32997]TrezaN[/MENTION] any one of you please close this thread before i say something hurtful to asungot. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.