Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
First of all hello and lets wish Draco a happy birthday today here

My answer to his PM:

Hi,
I can assure you that your current ubers and any ubers offered in webshop are the same power all you have to do is ti back and play the game and understand how the options and sets are working. Newest Uber Sets and Weapons are just 5% stronger / abit more chance in PVP because it's the newest!

If you wish to support the server to function in future then you should contribute with small donation or play the game and earn Ubers the hard way just like other players who can't donate - we give out like 4 or 5 Uber Sets and Uber Weapons per month for free in events... but not ask for a change because we won't do it in any case because its not fair for the server economy plus Semi Ubers are available for everyone for free by game loot and they have huge role in PVP right now too. We would even wipe accounts inactive for more than 1 year just to keep the financial flow going because server without donations and new players just don't have future.
Who ever is active and want to play will have his account kept and who is so much inactive and don't want to play he will be wiped without chance for comming back as punishment of his inactivity. Of course if he logs once or twice a year we will keep his account. This should be discusseed too because server performance and databases are growing and we have 12 years old database with thousands GB's of data (items & accounts) and the server requires bigger hardware configuration with every new year. Expenses are going up and contribution to the server getting lower and lower with every day. Population too. That's the serious discussion we have to make and come to an conclusion what to do to keep our lovely server UP for many years... and not let it die slowly like our sister server which we kept for 2 years for 10-20 players online. :)

So lets discuss this and come to an conclusion and should we start offering "banned accounts of Hackers" for 50% discount of the actual price in ubers in their accounts or keep them banned forever? Let the new discussion begin... give your ideas and minds to the maximum you can have to save up Infinity and keep it going for more years. I can gurantee the next 5 years but after that I don't know because the time and ideas InfinityMU team implemented in the last year makes us the most unique S3Ep1 but population ain't getting bigger than back in 2008~2014 while we had 1.5k online and keep it going for 6 years. It's serious achievement for S3EP1 Max Style to stay up and still populated after +11 years without wipes. This is thanks to our strong community! :) We have to go with new strategy to keep the flow and players interested to stay and keep playing! Probably a new nankings (and keep the old for an HoF/hall of fame) better instances, features, ideas. etc etc etc

Opening this topic because I am getting angry when someone asking for favors of changing his Uber to another one. It won't help the server at all but only drain it slowly just like Draco want to drain due his birthday instead "greet the server" with "have a drink" for his own health and prosperity. There's a word for that "Give to receive". Lets not give the community to get so toxic like L2, Tera & Aion communities which are dead this last years. Especially MAX servers.

Thanks for being with us and still supporting!

Tupac

S.P.Q.R.
Reaction score
Hello Venci,

In my opinion, if you grant Draco's request, this would go into a "domino" situation which means that there will be more other requests (of other players) after this.
Players sending emails that they would like to change their current uber set for others.

For Draco,
Happy brithday sir! More birthdays to come!
As Venci said, if you wan't the server to function in the future, contribute with small donations.
Having alot of uber items in one account is great haha.
Just donate for them.

About the banned hackers, keep them banned forever! Haha
It would be great for the server with their donations but a hacker will always be a hacker :XD:

Edit:
In that case, i would agree for the 50% discount just for the sake of the server.
For the uber set changing? Nope.
I've been here for almost 8 years, i left for 2 years but never quit (logged in to see players and updates).
Reason for inactivity: 11hrs working 6 out of 7 days. Exhausting
I'll be honest and say that i once sent an email to Venci that if he could take 3 of my uber sets in exchange for the tier 2 Atlas only.
The answer was negative and i'm happy with it because after i've read the email, I directly made a donation. Makes me proud thinking that i'm helping this server.
Regrets on my donations? None.

Last edited:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
I agree with you sir Venci. And by your perspective, its not easy to handle such unique server such as InfinityMU. And its very difficult to sustain the best for the community.. And about that offering the banned account's ubers. hmm for me that would be ok.. it is because the ubers from that account would never be used furthermore unless touched by other players. I can say YES to offering banned account's ubers so that there will be a win-win situation for both players, community, and specially for the server..
#InfinityMU4EVER
#LetsKeepMoving

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Well well well..... Serious discussion out here.

As a player whose been here from the best times of Infinity till today, I will try to give an idea. Because whether I am an active player or no, I am a huge fan of InfinityMU, till the date I founded this MU. So, the solution must be found.

Let me start things like this. TODAY, MU Online world. Mu Online world losing its population and every month there is dummy servers in top100 sites. Those servers are like, opening x Rates, then after its population dying, admin opening Y Rates, then after it dies, he opens again the same rate like X had and so on. Mission is, having donation. And because today there is not that much stabile servers, people agrees with that and yet playing those dummy servers.

Ok, what Should Infinity do, to gain population? First of all, there must be something worst on Webshop for to spend credits. And for to spend credits to buy those items, you must donate for credits or vote - which this option server be in highest places on xtremtop100. But today, anyone voting lol? Just few traders only right? And it is because Ring of Wind. Being honest I am not voting. Why? Coz I dont need credits. But I might need goldcredits? But I must have 1 GR for exchange Credits to GR, so, I don`t need it. And most of people are like me. But before, people were voting to get their FO gears and so on.

Secondly, what the other MuOnline players thinks about InfinityMU?
I have tested few other MuOnline servers. Where in some of them I got banned due usage of AP or AC by some dummy unexperienced GMs. They said that impossible to do combos like how I did. And I was answering that, come join InfinityMU, i am coming from there and in there I am the slowest combo maker, we got experts there. And I was expecting positive answer from people, but I couldn`t get that. People was saying, naah, it is not Season3, most of them said, it is for donation only and I said, I never donated but I have fking 3 ubers, come and get, but yet they have bad THOUGHT about InfinityMU, while the server that they are playing have the worst balance or even doesn`t have Guard, or even someof them had 5-10 online counts.

So by that I discovered that, newcomers, the people that never played infinityMu , just doesn`t play after they download and discover the gameplay after 1-2 days. Because they think that it is too much custom here, and too much new things bla bla. It is easy for us, old players. For us, current gameplay is improvement of a Season 3 which didn`t even had MuGuard before, but this hard improvements happened in 10 years. For us, it is like this, but for newcomers, it is not attractive. But how can a Mu server grow up while there is low count of newcomers? Yeah Infinity has Legendary players but InfinityMU already prouding with them, but what about newcomers?

When I calculate things in my mind, I find 2 ways for myself only. The others for sure will think in different ways. But since giving ideas is free, I am doing it right now.

These 2 ways are for me:
- Wiping old accounts and let db be fresher and keep on improving and lets see what will be happen. Will we grow up or will we die slowly?

- The second option is hardest! Real hardest but might work well. And it is, wiping all datebase and open fresh edition of InfinityMU which will have just default season3 settings with some improvements like autoconnect, agilitybug fix, DL-BK bug fix and the other bugs and dupe methods fixed.
Pros: will let people vote and get their FO aka useful gears. We will have hell of an online with help of current active players and oldies which will come and for sure the other people whose wants to try InfinityMU. And donations will start for Hyon/Vic as the best gear

Cons: some people who donated, specially newly will not understand and will cry hard.

Overally, same Team, same web, same friends, only donated moneys will lose. But I am not calling it as lose, coz they donated and they enjoyed so it worst.

It is so hard to have such an online for a server which didn`t changed its Season, which doesn`t have offline trading, offline attacking and specially 2-3 mains for per players. All the online counts and players are original and this is really insane. But we know well that, InfinityMU wont live forever, it will be closed after 5-10-x years. But instead having slowly dying and not attractive server (for newbies sure), it is good that kill it now, and make a rebirth. Anyways by wipping some part of db it is like slowly killing db, instead kill fully.

Idk, Venci, it is really hard to follow my idea, it needs real hard working and specially it depends on you. Because you spent sleepless nights to bring InfinityMU season3 on this stage. Killing it and starting with fresh season3 must be real hard for you. But it is an idea, just idea with explanations. Please don`t hate my boyz.

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Aloha
to be honest, im sick of ppl like Drago whos aint playing and asking for a favor just because its his B-Day? srsly? what if everyone will ask to us, hey its my B-Day and change my uber's as B-Day Gift.. come on guys we are working everyday to make the server alive/balanced pvp for all class and enjoyable for everybody.. bringing new items/events with Great Prizes and a lot more..idk what else say since u've eplained everything well
what about hackers and their accounts. well i can agree once a hacker, always will be a hacker but lets have some mercy with them, i mean since "Unban Account" cost 35 Euro, lets reduce it to 25 Euro. ( 50% discount is too much for meh) like we did it last Xmas as Promo. (Also we had some promo for a summer as well)..
i'd like to Suggest about "Unban Acc" 25 Euro just for few days like 2-3 weeks max, as Xmas Promo. like said in above.
i'd like to Suggest about change set's as well: if you really bored of wearing the same gear and you can't donate for new uber set, you must Donate to change your uber. like 1 uber set (change)=5-10 $. ups to Venci and ofc you guys. i'm not talking about the new uber sets since their proce is to high and just 10$ would be less to change ur hyon to atlas brave..also we can make like it 1 uber sword (change) cost 5$ "not arthur or ares" and 1 uber set 10$.. its all ups because as i see a lot ppl PM us about its possible to change his uber set or nop...

p.s Happy B-Day BladeBoy. best Wishes from meh... Drink Pepsi & be Sexy ;)
Thx

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
-Bday gifts NO
-uber changes yes like Davido said : 5-10$ or difference to 50$ if its Tier1>Tier2
-Banned accounts of hackers are auctioned on forums after 3 months of no unban donation. Auction starts from 30% of total uber value and it's won by the highest bidder.(mail and password reset+free rename)
-inactive accounts for more than 3 years (no log in at all) deleted.
Our DB is huge since we never wiped for more than 10 years and we need to clean out.

DOSS

One and the OnlY ...
Reaction score
Hmm ...

- Once you get permanent ban .. your account shoud be deleted - NO MERCY ! I agree to make it 20 euro to unban a account if its banned for 1st or 2nd time of using hacks, but after a person was banned 3 times for same thing its obviously that he isnt going to change and we dosnt need toxic ppl like this here

- Reset of all ranking every year (top players, top guilds and so on) top one of them will be in Hall of Fame and will get same reward

- Random discount of UBER - 1 of every 100 ubers will be on 75% of his real prize or samething like that ...

- If a player plan do be inactive for more then 3 years then he can donate 5-10 euro for 1 year to keep his account save of deleting.

- IMES winner shoud have 300+ points to get a set as reward

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Have u thought of using SEO company? Or Maybe using Advertise on the site and forum? The ones u click and get money. Also to think of a way to make ppl vote more, like bigger amount of credits u can get. and maybe reduce the tax on gc, cancel the time trade system to make sure ppl vote and not just afking ingame.reduce the prices of all items in the webshop. Make evreyone who want to buy somthing to first vote or els he can't buy.

Last edited:

Aaron

VIP
Reaction score
I would also like the change of sets Ubers for the price of 5 or 10 dls, it could also be that to get the whole atlas change 2 sets old or 3 sets old with the additional 10 or 5 dollars, would be good news for those who have sets vie and so can be updated and also for latin users where it is almost impossible to buy sets ubers. :thumbsup:

Is my opinion

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Have u thought of using SEO company? Or Maybe using Advertise on the site and forum? The ones u click and get money. Also to think of a way to make ppl vote more, like bigger amount of credits u can get. and maybe reduce the tax on gc, cancel the time trade system to make sure ppl vote and not just afking ingame.reduce the prices of all items in the webshop. Make evreyone who want to buy somthing to first vote or els he can't buy.
We use advertisements on website and facebook for years already. Population doesn't increase by that method compared to period (2008~2014 as I can see in my AdWords and FB stats, fb stats is a bit newer than adwords since they started to offer just recently in the last four/five? years advertising solutions) even the investments are 90% from the monthly contributions stacked for the corresponding month and then I had to pay the server cost in the end of the month from my salary at real life job. Population increases by 20% ~ and in the end only few (5%) left the game from that new players and we got again the loyal and active members since 2008 till today in the same time different players join back and of course quit by various reasons since they played in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 & 2010 I notice within the last years and the rest from 2008 and 2009 are loyal playing straight 2008 ~ 2017 or not playing/joining at all because they are death (r.i.p. to such a guy Newman) or moved on with their life in different lifestyle without online games.

Change of Uber Tier 1 to Tier2 for $. I don't agree. :) It's newest and should be limited to who ever works for it harder but not easy to get. We give like 5-6 Ubers (excluding the uber weapons) a month and in holidays even more within the events hosted.

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
Hello.

Well, about population it's currently normal to have a less popl... Mu is old, especially season 3. We have lost a lot old generation. They are in somewhere living their life.. About new generation, they not interested that much like oldies.

I also agree to reset rankings. I also agree to deleting min. 3 years inactive accounts.

About old/new items, old/new ubers - If there is one set if most stronger, everyone have to choose that set, doesn't matter it looks good or bad. But we were can choose any set we like just for pvp/good looking in old times. I must also include positive way about there are a lot good events which players can try hard for that to earn good items.

We having game updates often which is good, but still population isn't increasing. It's hard to explain the reason. But really we having a good updates, innovation is max for season 3 server, especially new all classes combo system. I miss for old teleport skill sm, but i understand that another classes will can't catch him^^
Well, let's read different opinions to find a way to increasing activity.

InfinityMU FOREVER
DeathRow & Savalan a.k.a RedRox since 2009 Forever :happyy:

Alin

Who's your daddy? :D
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know me, I am the HGM on InfinityMU 100x. It's good that you brought up this subject. This problem is on the other server as well. In my opinion the following can be done:

- the accounts permanently banned due to hacks can be redeemed for 20$
- the accounts unused for the last 3 years to be deleted
- the accounts banned because of the fraudulent donations or putted on sale to be deleted
- the UBER Sets previously bought can be exchanged for new one for a 25$, but not older than 6 months

No favors will be available. First of all it is clearly written in the game rules not to ask favours to the staff team (in this case to the administrator). In real life for example if you buy a pear of new shoes, you cannot pretend to exchange it at the store for new ones after you used them for a whole year.

Long live InfinityMU

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Some players say that the new features keep the off from the game. :tongue_xmas:

Lets everyone say what they like to keep and what would like to be disabled in the features of our server.

Waiting for replies! Thanks!

Master*

Banned
Reaction score
Hello there,

We all knows that InifnityMu had many online players before and it lowers . If we need to back old activities of InfinityMU and want people donate like before we have 4 ways:
1. Remove new buff system. Why need to remove? Because some of people doesnt want to play because of this imbalanace and abusing of it. Because of this buff, people not use elf , sm or even DL and it makes lower online count.
2. Remove ancient set from game. Why need to remove? People are not donating for ubers because ingame we have semi ubers. And fo sets are not in use in game.
3. Remove new duel system and back our old gold and simple duel system. Like you can duel in any map lt3,4,5 everywhere Before we were duelling there were spectators also and it dueller wanted to show all their skills for fame.
4. Fo sets needs power. They must have chances against Uber. More people will come and they all will hunt for wind, s7 gears and they will ask for big trade assistance and they will donate for that.

EDIT://
5. Combo system for all characters. This killed all the originality of PVP and it made people dislike the pvp system. It is not needed to have combo for all classes. Custom always kills man. Such an custoom cartoon like updates - features, makes people dislike it after 1-2 day of enjoying. Mu created like combo for BK only. Changing it makes this a different MU server, it bring difference between original which people liked and accepted and custom which people were happy but after short time of enjoying, they get tired of these custom gameplay. Original is original and originality is unique.

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Амил;1397810 said:
Hello there,

We all knows that InifnityMu had many online players before and it lowers . If we need to back old activities of InfinityMU and want people donate like before we have 4 ways:
1. Remove new buff system. Why need to remove? Because some of people doesnt want to play because of this imbalanace and abusing of it. Because of this buff, people not use elf , sm or even DL and it makes lower online count.
2. Remove ancient set from game. Why need to remove? People are not donating for ubers because ingame we have semi ubers. And fo sets are not in use in game.
3. Remove new duel system and back our old gold and simple duel system. Like you can duel in any map lt3,4,5 everywhere Before we were duelling there were spectators also and it dueller wanted to show all their skills for fame.
4. Fo sets needs power. They must have chances against Uber. More people will come and they all will hunt for wind, s7 gears and they will ask for big trade assistance and they will donate for that.
Points 2 and 4 you have contradiction. Do you have idea what do you exactly what to suggest? In the same time you say people don't want to play or donate if there's a way to use ancient power without donation and in the same time you say lets make normal FO items to be powerful and match/have chance against Uber. Normal FO cant have chance vs Uber because Ancient options are the key to the power. Excellent options are keeping you alive especially MaxHP+4% , DefSuccessRate+10% & RefDamage+5%.

2. Semi Ubers have lower def but good dmg. It allows the game to be PlayToWin but not PayToWin. We want everyone to have chance and this must guarantee us even more players at our side rather than quit or leave to other games because we care for those who can't afford to donate. In the moment they have chance to loot semi ubers in the gameplay is +1 for the server reputation that we don't care all about the donations but also for the players. The Draconite Uber Sets confirm it and also Semi Ubers confirm it. :tongue_xmas:

4. We already have Ancient Semi Uber sets. why making F.O sets to be matching the power to Semi Uber or Full Uber ingame? F.O. are meant to be for PVM / Leveling and fashion. They have a lot of power by and defense especially by having Purple Option on them each part gives about 10~15k HP & SD + 1k Additional DMG for each of the 5 armor parts.

Master*

Banned
Reaction score
Points 2 and 4 you have contradiction. Do you have idea what do you exactly what to suggest? In the same time you say people don't want to play or donate if there's a way to use ancient power without donation and in the same time you say lets make normal FO items to be powerful and match/have chance against Uber. Normal FO cant have chance vs Uber because Ancient options are the key to the power. Excellent options are keeping you alive especially MaxHP+4% , DefSuccessRate+10% & RefDamage+5%.

2. Semi Ubers have lower def but good dmg. It allows the game to be PlayToWin but not PayToWin. We want everyone to have chance and this must guarantee us even more players at our side rather than quit or leave to other games because we care for those who can't afford to donate. In the moment they have chance to loot semi ubers in the gameplay is +1 for the server reputation that we don't care all about the donations but also for the players. The Draconite Uber Sets confirm it and also Semi Ubers confirm it. :tongue_xmas:

4. We already have Ancient Semi Uber sets. why making F.O sets to be matching the power to Semi Uber or Full Uber ingame? F.O. are meant to be for PVM / Leveling and fashion. They have a lot of power by and defense especially by having Purple Option on them each part gives about 10~15k HP & SD + 1k Additional DMG for each of the 5 armor parts.
Semi ubers can have channce but votes is one of the main things that not letting servers population die. But for to vote people needs something useful to have in webshop, net expensive, not cheape but must be something useful. And before those useful things were normal FO sets that strong players whose dont have money to donate or dont want to donate used those sets. You know what? At the end they decided that they can be the beast if they have an uber and they donated. And finally, it made server won in many ways - winning on xtrem places, winning on donation and winning on happy gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.