Player Hosted Event Saturn's X-MAS EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score

The holidays are comming and the spirit of Christmas is fast approaching. Families gather around to be a part of something that only happens once a year. A gathering that welcomes anyone. As a fellow Infinitian, i want to share my blessings to you. I may not have much but you know what they say "It's better to give than to receive". So today i'm here hosting a X-MAS event called " SHOW OFF YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE"

Mechanics
:Just post a photo of your Christmas Tree and a piece of paper together with your IGN. (must be yours).
: An example of what you should do is this link here
. https://forum.infinitymu.net/showth...ristmas-Tree-Contest&highlight=Christmas+tree

Criteria:

♦ Design
♦ Background
♦ Realistic
♦ Efforts
♦ Creativity

PRIZE FOR THIS EVENT IS

(Proof of my prize)
1st PLACE will Receive $5(donated by Wiki) + FO BRAVE SET +P and Pair SB+P
2nd PRIZE IS : 8,000 GC
3rd PRIZE IS 5,000 GC
(P.S. I'll ask Stan to transfer my Gold Credits into your accounts if you ever win.)
. :baby:

STAFF CAN JOIN TOO BUT ONLY TO SHOW OFF THEIR XMAS TREE, THEY WILL NOT BE IBCLUDED DURING THE POLL :)
EVENT DURATION STARTS FROM DECEMBER 1 and ends in December 15. POLL will start after.

Users who can vote:
Adminstrators, Head Game Masters, Game Masters(Including trials), Event Masters, Lead Moderators, Moderators(Including trials), Wiki Members, Infinity Star, GFX Leaders, GFXers, Legends, Forum Heroes, Supporters and Forum Supporter.

WARNING: Any form of cheating such as using multiple forum accounts is against the rules and will be automatically disqualified from the event.
Special Thanks to Wiki for sponsoring $5 VD for this event. :5:

Last edited:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score

Your first entry :) because i'm staff i just join for fun :) come on guys its a easy and good event you all going to set up a tree, make a sign with your Ingame name on it and post it here.

KaanG

VIP
Reaction score
"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas". -Calvin Coolidge

Attachments

Last edited:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
5 MORE DAYS TO GO TILL LAST POST OF ENTRIES!! GO GO GO!! :D

Tupac

S.P.Q.R.
Reaction score
Merry Christmas InfinityMU!
Just wanted to share this huge xmas tree from my country in the main station of rome.
Those papers are the wishes of all people around the world

MsFaye

Dont get too close,I bite
Reaction score
IGN : MsFaye

My entry :) Sorry for the lil xmas tree :D

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
/Updated. All non winners of the event but with entries will recieve 1K GC from me.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.