[Discussion]Castle Siege Revamp - Rules and Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Hello everyone !

We are currently discussing some ideas about revamping the Castle Siege System and we have 3 main themes that we would like feedback upon:

1)Max number of guilds in Alliance from 5>2
2)Dark Lord can seal with Horse
3)Max Wins in a row set to 3 for an alliance, after 3rd Win CS returns to NPC (Max 2 Weeks of Land of Trials in a row - possible increased drops/exclusive items)

The idea is to give other guilds a chance at CS and to see more names there besides the classic CS champions. Some diversity would be welcomed. This will make the CS registration harder and more guilds will fight for the spots in the event.
I know the Guild Masters will have a harder time managing their guilds and keeping only the most active players but this is the role of a true Guild Master !
Therefore, the max number of Members in an alliance can be 160.

If we are to implement this, all alliances will be wiped and then you wil have to remake them.
Also we will work on a different reward system for the members active in the Castle Siege Event since i saw complaints about the actual prizes not being shared with regular members.People by nature are greedy so it's nothing new for us.

Please post your thoughts on the topic !

InfinityMU Administration

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
I'm personally as a guild master agree to have a such rewamp

Dark Lord is born to be Guild Master, king and master of castle. So it's a originality for me.

About max 2 guild alliances. I also liked this idea. Because this rewamp will bring high action, new breath to InfinityMu. We will see a lot new guild names, alliances. Hard fight for CS registration and also good prizes.

My personal vote goes to this castle siege rewamp!

DOSS

One and the OnlY ...
Reaction score
Well we can make it like in 100x - all class can have 100 members in there guilds (bk,mg,sm,elf and dl) so the players who like to be guild masters with a difrent char then DL will have the same number of members like rest.

Well the horse its part of Dark Lord ... it was made this way and its normal to be able to seal with horse - so I dosnt have any tips for this :D

About the rewards - exept the reward guild masters get we shoud start give reward to the players who are Castle Lords, but with small rule ... you can not be CL two weeks in a roll.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Agreed with all themes stated.

Reasons!
1) More guilds, more fun, more compatitive game play. For sure it will force people create guild with Dl character and it supposed to be like this. Maybe from 80 member limit to 60 member can be discussed.
2) If 1st theme will be granted then 2nd one is a must.
3l Agreeig as hell, it will let the other guild grow up and join the batle queue.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
As an active CS player. I am glad that these 3 main topics can be discussed vecause its good to revamp the way we play CS and it brings originality from other servers. So for me i would be glad to have this hence many guilds can fight for the Castle owner. And may i add, upon registering sols in NPC, please add via pack and not with 1 is to 1 ratio. Its because of the time it cost to register a guild for CS. It just tske too long(for non laptop users)

All in all, hope to see this revamp ASAP. :)

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Well we can make it like in 100x - all class can have 100 members in there guilds (bk,mg,sm,elf and dl) so the players who like to be guild masters with a difrent char then DL will have the same number of members like rest.

Well the horse its part of Dark Lord ... it was made this way and its normal to be able to seal with horse - so I dosnt have any tips for this :D

About the rewards - exept the reward guild masters get we shoud start give reward to the players who are Castle Lords, but with small rule ... you can not be CL two weeks in a roll.
Well the 80 member limit of DL is more than enough. Also , 2nd guild can be for alternative characters.
About reward, was thinking about completly changing it....it's work in progress.

As an active CS player. I am glad that these 3 main topics can be discussed vecause its good to revamp the way we play CS and it brings originality from other servers. So for me i would be glad to have this hence many guilds can fight for the Castle owner. And may i add, upon registering sols in NPC, please add via pack and not with 1 is to 1 ratio. Its because of the time it cost to register a guild for CS. It just tske too long(for non laptop users)

All in all, hope to see this revamp ASAP. :)
stacks no...the idea is to make the registration more interesting and the PvP made at last 2-3 hours before registration is closed. That's the flavour as well :D

[-HEKIT-]

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed with all themes stated coz other guilds have better chance to win with horse seal rule :)

Mashka

UnknownMom
Reaction score
good IDEA!! AGREED with all themes stated)

-Zac

VIP
Reaction score
I Agreed . (horsie)(horsie)

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
First about DL if u can block the stomp skill of the sealer it will be great since it will be harder and challenging.
2 Guiilds in a Alliance is a great idea also if u could make both of them with 80 members option or to keep it the same as it now(up to them ppl here).
Increase the pt slotss from 5 to 6.
And change the attackers amount from 3 to 4.
Add more position for the guild like vetrens or more battle master with new special cs skills.

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
First about DL if u can block the stomp skill of the sealer it will be great since it will be harder and challenging.
2 Guiilds in a Alliance is a great idea also if u could make both of them with 80 members option or to keep it the same as it now(up to them ppl here).
Increase the pt slotss from 5 to 6.
And change the attackers amount from 3 to 4.
stomp cant be blocked
guild slots can be edited for all ofc. we can increase it for other chars as well.
but in MU , DL is the Emperor, and in iMU we kill the DL and the only char to seal with is BK in SD set.
Party Members...i wish we could make it to 10 but i dont know...Resi must look at it...we are S3 and coding is pretty hard for this season. From season 4 and up its easyer and we can do much more things but we stay S3 for now.

Deli

Siz Çoksunuz, Biz Türk!
Reaction score
Hello,
made me happy that new ideas came.
first of all im not agree with all themes

1)Max number of guilds in Alliance from 5>2 ; its make unstable for guild master/ally master. members will go to "new guilds". u can see more guild names for sure but that make low onlines for each guild.

2)Dark Lord can seal with Horse; i can agree with this idea because, if u can use horse on DL(at cs ), ofc u can seal with horse.

3)Max Wins in a row set to 3 for an alliance, after 3rd Win CS returns to NPC (Max 2 Weeks of Land of Trials in a row - possible increased drops/exclusive items); it is easily manipulated. as i write before " its make unstable etc etc " after 3 wins, will be really hard to creat new one if u cant continue with old team. for example if i win with Sezar 3 times a row, i will join next week with Sezar2.

these ideas are to see new guild, but im not sure you can succeed about that.
btw CS prizes updated with realy good reward and we didnt see new guilds. gues why ? because hard to find loyal/good members and its hard to manage them.

thanks

Last edited:

Kona

Reaction score
Guld máster recruit 80 member and not necesary chage class for coming cs time nice idea infinitymu rules..

I agreed with all to

Madara.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,I do like the new rule except i agree with Deli about max wins, 3 shouldn’t be max win. Isn’t the whole point of CS is the show who’s the strongest guild and of course LOT xD. Players should make a strong ally to defeat that. Also it’s hard to find good and loyal members as deli mentioned.

Anyways for me CS shows which is the strongest guild. :)

HappyGaming y’all :)

Putin

#Putin
Reaction score
Hellou Guys
i'll be short
1) Sealing with DL - awesome sh^t. Nowdays its hard to seal and just DL as sealer can give new breath to CS .You shouldnt have any special skill to seal with dl ,so if DL will be a sealer , more BM's will come , bcoz since dl cant be moved and we have just to break him or we have to take care about switchers .
Guilds , which are lacking of players will have a chance on CS and fight will be more intense.

2) about the guilds in alliance , i think u shouldnt touch it at all bcoz 50% of cs players are just cs players and they are comming before it starts and it will be harder to find a guild to play .

Thanks.

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback.

I was expecting more points of view on the topic and more detailed answers.

Thank you to those who actually took their time to read and give a proper point of view.

For now we will Allow sealing with Dark Horse for DL.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.