[Article] Christmas in InfinityMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
I guess it's the time of the year where giving to other people is the essence of it. Christmas is a very happy and joyful season of every people in the world. No matter where you are, what lifestyle you are in, and who you spend it with. Christmas is a season where people gather in one place to share what they feel to others. It's the same as Christmas in InfinityMU; it's a celebration where players share what they have. Wether it is a thing, a virtual gift, or as simple as greetings. Christmas in InfinityMU is the best virtual place you can spend your Holidays with. Events you can enjoy and enter, gifts you receive from our Dear Venci. It's always been the same since the beginning of InfinityMU. It may have a long range of people playing, but the spirit of Christmas has always been the greatest fun out of it. Imagine, all players from across the world will celebrate Christmas here in InfinityMU. I mean how great that is. Anywhere you can be, in what things you do wether in Forums and in game, InfinityMU has always been great during Christmas. So why be sad and frowned? Here in InfinityMU, the spirit of Christmas is flourished upon those people who have truly understand the meaning of the holidays. Remember, InfinityMU is not only at best during Christmas but has always been at it's greatest every day of every year. Celebrate Christmas in InfinityMU and you too will receive the greatest gift the InfinityMU server can offer. It's Love and Joy through the InfinityMU Staff , members and specially to our ever so hardworking Father of the game; RESiSTANT.
Christmas is near and you now know where to spend your virtual days. Your always happy here in InfinityMU.

Merry Christmas to all and have a bountiful Holidays everyone. May the spirit of Christmas bless you with forgiveness, happiness, and Kind heartedness.

From a Member of the InfinityMU,
Saturn

Nikki

Reaction score
2/10 score for the article.

8/10 for the color.

Keep on working.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
2/10 score for the article.

8/10 for the color.

Keep on working.
No need for score Nikkie, as a matter of fact i dobt show it off as a stepping stonw to sonething great for me. I've done my part as a single player shouting "Happy Holidays!!" And P.S. don't be the grumpy dude on Christmas, for once just ignore people and just enjoy the holidays without giving someone a cobstructive criticism to someone. Cheers!! Merry Christmas Nikki. :)

NewB0rnKing

bo0m
Reaction score
Nice one SATURN keep it up. . nice article and i love it. . dont mind the negative comment. . just be ur self and u will be happy for writting another article :biggrin_xmas:

Status
Not open for further replies.