Unknowledge decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Reaction score
Hello I am here to make a discussion about XromBK's ban for wpe usage. I did not make appeal because it doesn't make a sense at all so I amma making a discussion thread so anyone here feels smarter than me is free correct me if I am wrong.
Few hours ago I called Xrom and asked what happened last night and how come he did type Chinese alphabets. He told me that he tried to talk Mashka in Russian because she is from Russia. I doubt a bit but decided to test. I went in game , copied Russian letters and pasted in game and of course the result is same.

Back in 2013-2014 we had many similar cases but all of them has been unbanned due to the weak proof to blame someone in a wpe usage. When someone sends packet the Chinese letters dyes the name. Example ,

The resistant's great expression's about Chinese words that can cause through typing in a different language and that it is not banable,

RESiSTANT said:
User is unbanned. No longer banning for this case because this could be either WPE or cyrillic or other language writing ingame and the result is - chinese chars ingame.
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?81569-Banned-Account-pa****

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?81567-Banned-Account-3****

Too much aggression against Azerbaijan players . If we are not welcome here , just tell us , we will make a goodbye thread and leave the server.

Another ignorant decision from team ,

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?108438-Nabzor

Last edited:

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
idk i tested it copy pasted russian letters into game all i got was ???????????????????? , none Chinese alphabet at all .

Death

Reaction score
idk i tested it copy pasted russian letters into game all i got was ???????????????????? , none Chinese alphabet at all .
If we change the language case in our computer to Russian or any other language Cyrillic it will act like that however if you are trying to use google translator it will type question symbols ,,???,, like this. I made a video to explore my thoughts.

Stan

Reaction score
Deаth;1409699 said:
Few hours ago I called Xrom and asked what happened last night and how come he did type Chinese alphabets. He told me that he tried to talk Mashka in Russian because she is from Russia. I doubt a bit but decided to test. I went in game , copied Russian letters and pasted in game and of course the result is same.
Hello,
Just 1 question,
As he wanted to chat with Mashka, he opened notepad to write it there first and then copy/paste it in game?

Death

Reaction score
Hello,
Just 1 question,
As he wanted to chat with Mashka, he opened notepad to write it there first and then copy/paste it in game?
Mashka is from Russia . You can't straightly type Russian in game , happens a nasty sound so he went to any browser , typed in Russian copied and pasted in game chat , which caused a Chinese letters.

Death

Reaction score
I see, and why he didn't use latin alphabet as usual?
Well all of you know Xrom and you know that all what he types is few ugly words in English and few more ugliest words in Russian . As he said , he wanted to talk to Mashka in Russian language , when he wanted to type in game , he couldn't because it is impossible , then he just copied Russian letters from somewhere and pasted in game . He is not aware of most things since he don't visit forum. Anyway things happened and we are not time travelers to correct his wrong and aware him of avoid to do what he did. But the case is clear , wpe doesn't act like that , wpe dyes your name into Chinese letters but not the chat.

math21

Cat Lover
Reaction score
Deаth;1409699 said:
Too much aggression against Azerbaijan players . If we are not welcome here , just tell us , we will make a goodbye thread and leave the server.

Another ignorant decision from team ,

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?108438-Nabzor
It's really funny. You've been using hacks for some years and you've been banned for that a few times. But you are still surprised to be banned when you do something strange...

Death

Reaction score
It's really funny. You've been using hacks for some years and you've been banned for that a few times. But you are still surprised to be banned when you do something strange...
I am not the one who is banned . I am not here to defend someone's right(s) else I would make a ban appeal. You don't need to travel back in some couple years to blame me on dirty game , because then you will have to explain why you were hiding your potion cap before while you was recording . So please , don't write anything not related to topic , stay on topic .
P.S If someone has something realistic to say like [MENTION=27853]Stan[/MENTION] , he is free to spit his mind , but empty words like math21 did is a spam that ruin the thread to be closed due to the flame.

Stan

Reaction score
Deаth;1409709 said:
Well all of you know Xrom and you know that all what he types is few ugly words in English and few more ugliest words in Russian . As he said , he wanted to talk to Mashka in Russian language , when he wanted to type in game , he couldn't because it is impossible , then he just copied Russian letters from somewhere and pasted in game . He is not aware of most things since he don't visit forum. Anyway things happened and we are not time travelers to correct his wrong and aware him of avoid to do what he did. But the case is clear , wpe doesn't act like that , wpe dyes your name into Chinese letters but not the chat.
My point was that he can chat on any language by using latin alphabet tho...
As you quoted Venci's post from 2013, are you aware that many things happened since then.. back then ye it can be displayed on korean when you use Cyrillic alphabet by typing ing, now you can't.
I understand that you try to protect your mate by that 'none ban appeal' but can't accept the 'unknowledge decision or such toward Azeri players', if that was the case i would just ignore you request to make test and compare the gameplay vs me and vs reporter...
And c'mon
You can't straightly type Russian in game , happens a nasty sound so he went to any browser , typed in Russian copied and pasted in game chat , which caused a Chinese letters.
srsly?

Death

Reaction score
My point was that he can chat on any language by using latin alphabet tho...
As you quoted Venci's post from 2013, are you aware that many things happened since then.. back then ye it can be displayed on korean when you use Cyrillic alphabet by typing ing, now you can't.
I understand that you try to protect your mate by that 'none ban appeal' but can't accept the 'unknowledge decision or such toward Azeri players', if that was the case i would just ignore you request to make test and compare the gameplay vs me and vs reporter...
And c'mon
srsly?
You can just simply go in game and do the same I do in my video .

Last edited:

Stan

Reaction score
So for example i want to have a chat with some Bulgarian mate in-game (on Bul lang) i have to use browser or notepad to write smtn on Bulgarian and copy /paste ??!!
There is no chance to use Latin alphabet like he usually do, and when he's type it browser use 'Mashka' then rest Russ or in second sentence 'LOX'??!!
Btw i tried it, could be due Win or smtn but i still get '????????' instead Korean...

Death

Reaction score
So for example i want to have a chat with some Bulgarian mate in-game (on Bul lang) i have to use browser or notepad to write smtn on Bulgarian and copy /paste ??!!
There is no chance to use Latin alphabet like he usually do, and when he's type it browser use 'Mashka' then rest Russ or in second sentence 'LOX'??!!
Btw i tried it, could be due Win or smtn but i still get '????????' instead Korean...
He typed a Russian letter in brower , Skype or notepad , it doesn't matter . Copied the written letters and passed in chat then to complete his thought he wrote ,,LOX,,, in latin . I tried it , and same happens . Watch my video and try to do the same , don't use google translator. Install the Russian language into your PC then change lang by using ,,shift+alt,, , type few letters in an empty place, copy and paste.

Stan

Reaction score
I will try to ask one more time..
Do you rly think that instead just write it ing with Latin alphabet, he will write it 1st somewhere and then copy / paste it ing bcs he wants to be on Russian?

Death

Reaction score
I will try to ask one more time..
Do you rly think that instead just write it ing with Latin alphabet, he will write it 1st somewhere and then copy / paste it ing bcs he wants to be on Russian?
Let me explain one more time . When your computer language changed in Russian , Cyrillic or any other except Latin , you can't type in game , you will hear the sound. Mashka is Russian and Xrom wanted to type in Russian and when he couldn't , he opened a browser typed in Russian , copied and paste, and to complete the sentence he wrote ,, LOX ,, in Latin. I asked few people to test it to be sure , and they faced the same , the Chinese letters. All I want to shout out , that the Chinese letters can cause a different reason , and it is a way possible think to type an alien chat . You say many things changed since 2013 , but packet is packet . When you send packets through windows editor , not only your chat but the name either shows in Chinese letters. That's why back in 2013-2014 almost 70% of the banned accounts had been unbanned due to the case is confused and it can happen with many ways. I explained everything above , made 3 videos and demonstrated to you , the only thing is missing , is your own try . You are Head Game Master but you are too young to understand mixed things , same words goes to Dreams since he asaply banned account without sneezing the case and check may it can happen in a different way . Once [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] list this thread he will understand what I want to say , so please let the people who knows something about packets reply on this thread.

Last edited:

Stan

Reaction score
Deаth;1409738 said:
Let me explain one more time . When your computer language changed in Russian , Cyrillic or any other except Latin , you can't type in game , you will hear the sound. Mashka is Russian and Xrom wanted to type in Russian and when he couldn't , he opened a browser typed in Russian , copied and paste, and to complete the sentence he wrote ,, LOX ,, in Latin. I asked few people to test it to be sure , and they faced the same , the Chinese letters. All I want to shout out , that the Chinese letters can cause a different reason , and it is a way possible think to type an alien chat . You say many things changed since 2013 , but packet is packet . When you send packets through windows editor , not only your chat but the name either shows in Chinese letters. That's why back in 2013-2014 almost 70% of the banned accounts had been unbanned due to the case is confused and it can happen with many ways. I explained everything above , made 3 videos and demonstrated to you , the only thing is missing , is your own try . You are Head Game Master but you are too young to understand mixed things , same words goes to Dreams since he asaply banned account without sneezing the case and check may it can happen in a different way . Once Resistant list this thread he will understand what I want to say , so please let the people who knows something about packets reply on this thread.
(aloha),
1st if you read what i'm writing you would notice
you even quoted it tho....
2nd i'm Bulgarian so i do have Cyrillic alphabet on my PC,
3rd i'm saying that many things are changed because they do and things doesn't work same way as back then as you try to point out
4th Well i'm 34 yo so rly don't think that i'm that young anymore but thanks
5th Thread is still open so people can share they thoughts about it (even closed RESi can reply on it)
6th Mentioning Dreams and me as guys that doesn't have knowledge about 'mixed' things, just want to tell ya that we aren't the only two agreed on that ban
7th There is no confusion at all, the sentence 'he wanted to write on Russian, that's why he copy/pasted and typed lox afterwards' is quite no-sense by it's self, why when he can write 'lox' w/o Cyrillic letters just didn't do the same with the rest that he have to say? But nvm, i don't understand those 'mixed' things, they are quite over my lvl..

Death

Reaction score
(aloha),
1st if you read what i'm writing you would notice you even quoted it tho....
2nd i'm Bulgarian so i do have Cyrillic alphabet on my PC,
3rd i'm saying that many things are changed because they do and things doesn't work same way as back then as you try to point out
4th Well i'm 34 yo so rly don't think that i'm that young anymore but thanks
5th Thread is still open so people can share they thoughts about it (even closed RESi can reply on it)
6th Mentioning Dreams and me as guys that doesn't have knowledge about 'mixed' things, just want to tell ya that we aren't the only two agreed on that ban
7th There is no confusion at all, the sentence 'he wanted to write on Russian, that's why he copy/pasted and typed lox afterwards' is quite no-sense by it's self, why when he can write 'lox' w/o Cyrillic letters just didn't do the same with the rest that he have to say? But nvm, i don't understand those 'mixed' things, they are quite over my lvl..
Age doesn't matter . If whole team agreed to ban , then I am sorry , the whole team is lack of information. I made a video and typed Chinese letters , and if one would report me , I would get ban ,right ? And I would make an appeal to show you that Chinese letters comes not only from wpe , it has many ways to Chinese letter appear on the Screen. You are contradictor-ing yourselves . The Venci says Chinese letters can happen with a different language and it is not banable anymore even tho it has been written 3 years ago , and you are acting the opposite of what resi says . Want to hear truth about your great team my dude ? You are wearing a helmet of innocent people and giving serious decision on cases that is not suspicion . Then one of your writes , let's ban him and see what he explain in ban appeal , and denying appeals with weak arguments just like in my last case. If everyone thinks the same , then no one of them is really thinking. As I said , before banning someone , sneeze the thing to be sure that it may cause only by 1 thing , and whether it has related to another stuff , this case is confused and you have no right to ban someone until you get to the destiny. Can I explain myself ?

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
it's funny that these things happen now.
nothing happened for years and suddenly when WPE works these "unfortunate" and "coincidencial" stuffs happen all of the sudden.

i tried 1000 times to use cyrillic alphabet and it only imputs ????????

and what's funny is that only you appear and open such threads. someone hired you as lawyer?

no one has anything with Azers. Just because you and your friends got banned for using hax that does not mean we got something with a specific country or group of players.
many PH users got banned for hax as well and i don't see anyone crying that we got something with the PH players.

if you hack you get banned. simple as that. nothing personal just doing our jobs.

Death

Reaction score
it's funny that these things happen now.
nothing happened for years and suddenly when WPE works these "unfortunate" and "coincidencial" stuffs happen all of the sudden.

i tried 1000 times to use cyrillic alphabet and it only imputs ????????

and what's funny is that only you appear and open such threads. someone hired you as lawyer?

no one has anything with Azers. Just because you and your friends got banned for using hax that does not mean we got something with a specific country or group of players.
many PH users got banned for hax as well and i don't see anyone crying that we got something with the PH players.

if you hack you get banned. simple as that. nothing personal just doing our jobs.
Go and check my videos , me and few guys tested and Chinese letters appeared.
If question symbols happens in you , then you are doing something wrong. Check my video , and do the same step by step.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
yea i watched , 1 min ????????

but my question is why these problems appear exactly now after so many years and exactly when wpe works and only you have this prob and another PH user who definetly does not use cyrillic alphabet?

Status
Not open for further replies.