Unknowledge decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Reaction score
yea i watched , 1 min ????????

but my question is why these problems appear exactly now after so many years and exactly when wpe works and only you have this prob and another PH user who definetly does not use cyrillic alphabet?
Because everyone knows they can't type in different lang in game except Latin in game. Xrom is a bit kid in these things , he saw a Russian player Mashka and tried to talk with Russian letters and he is failed typing a Chinese letters. Simple as that.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Deаth;1409756 said:
Because everyone knows they can't type in different lang in game except Latin in game. Xrom is a bit kid in these things , he saw a Russian player Mashka and tried to talk with Russian letters and he is failed typing a Chinese letters. Simple as that.
why didnt he failed when he didnt had WPE? (kappa)

Death

Reaction score
why didnt he failed when he didnt had WPE? (kappa)
And it is your strongest argument ? Why he did not type Chinese before but writes now ? I am apologizing , but I was thinking you're one of the brainest person in the community among 4-5 people , with the most serious decisions , I was wrong , no offence. Try to think different , don't just stuck on ,, why why why,, . 4 Videos above been posted with same Chinese letters without any hack , cheat and third party program , proof stronger than that is just don't exist. The things we talk now happened back 2014 , you were missing then . All of the accounts that had Chinese letters in chat were unbanned due to the not enough proof to ban someone on wpe usage. 2018 , and we are still taking about something of which's decision has been given 4 years ago. You don't know if he has WPE or no but talking like you're the one who constructed him the WPE. You got just doubts , and doubts without facts is simply nothing. I am tired to explain you and Stan the same words , and to read the same question that you give in every post. I suggest to wait for Resistant for a final decision.

Trivela

Simply the best.
Reaction score
Hey,

As we know those brotherhood's got the same playstile and assuming that they just share their Hack's with each other (possibility),meh it is hard to decide.

But,when Staff should take a Ban ? - When the case is 100% clear.

In my oppinion,this case is not even 50% clear.

Kind Regards,
Taghieff

Deаth;1409763 said:
And it is your strongest argument ? Why he did not type Chinese before but writes now ? I am apologizing , but I was thinking you're one of the brainest person in the community among 4-5 people , with the most serious decisions , I was wrong , no offence. Try to think different , don't just stuck on ,, why why why,, . 4 Videos above been posted with same Chinese letters without any hack , cheat and third party program , proof stronger than that is just don't exist. The things we talk now happened back 2014 , you were missing then . All of the accounts that had Chinese letters in chat were unbanned due to the not enough proof to ban someone on wpe usage. 2018 , and we are still taking about something of which's decision has been given 4 years ago. You don't know if he has WPE or no but talking like you're the one who constructed him the WPE. You got just doubts , and doubts without facts is simply nothing. I am tired to explain you and Stan the same words , and to read the same question that you give in every post. I suggest to wait for Resistant for a final decision.

p.s. those arguments doesnt bring you something and yeah trust me hes Einstein..
The word's looks like signated by Josha.

P.S. Why he does not open thread by himself? Well we didnt need to have an middleman.

Deep Note - XromBK can not even talk in Russian Language,i know him since 2006.So straithly going to say that's since he does not know how to talk in Russian,why he take an effort to write grammerly correct?

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Good evening guys,

Well, really hard case for Staff Team. Because on one hand a player banned due WPE a day ago and you don't want to believe that this one is just a coincidence. On the other hand that you have to consider "what if?" case. And if there is "what if?" case in any kind of report or banning process, then this is what you call with other name - Not Enough evidence. On one hand yeah such annoying Asian letters happens due WPE packet sending issues and on the other had banned guy proving that there is another way to have such letters appears in game. This is similar like old "qweqweqwe" case. It could be AP fail but also could be hand made due lefting chatbox opened. So in this case, no matter if banned guy used WPE if he clearly proving that it is possible to write annoying letters without any program and in case if Staff Cant clearly provide that reporter player used WPE or anything, then final decision must be unbanning this guy.

I am not on side of banned guy or on Staff team. I am writing my honest opinion as an ex-Staff.

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Deаth;1409763 said:
well let me put it differently

1)while WPE didnt worked no such thing of problems existed in the game
2)if i was not present in this server in 2014 it does not mean i came from Mars
3)in the SS he wrote Latin letters "Masha" then failed, don't tell me he switched back and forth his keyboard language in few seconds to write that and then to write it again after 2 lines of chat.
4)this fail happened to a non cyrillic user as well. bringing up this excuse with copy paste from browser and all those other bullcrap videos are useless.
5)are you his lawyer?
6)when i banned Jehovah u rushed to point me something, now you rush to state something different.
7)closed & ban stays

Status
Not open for further replies.