[Discussion]Big Events Time!

Vote for what you want!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Hi I want to Discus on something that bother me and I guess many others like me. I have recently started to work and I can't attend the Big events because of the too early time of them. So I would like to bring it up to Discussion. Should the time of the events change like 2-3 hours ahead or to make it in Different hours every Month/Week to make it Fair and allow others to Join. Even ifs not affecting you personally Please comment.

I added a Poll Please vote and say ur thoughts.

Last edited:

BL4CKJ4CK

Love is more.
Reaction score
I vote for keep it the same time, why? because it is fixed time for us from Asia to get online but it still early but the others choices are very late night for us. By the way BigEvent are held in saturday and CS event in Saturday, why dont make it exactly same as CS time?

thats from me :nuhnuh:

Sinner

Banned
Reaction score
keep it the same time . please dont change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Cs time depends on majority. If majority of online , active CS players from same time zone and X time is good for them, then CS will start in that time. Having poll on it is good, at least it will show what majority of forumers thinks. For me, it starts early and I cant attend due work same as you.

NoMercy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I think that it should remain as it is so all people from different time zones will be able to participate.

Chuck

VIP
Reaction score
I think it should stay as it is, it's fair for Asian gamers also it's not too early or late for EU also + can't comment about rest of the world.
Most people usually work from Monday to Friday so keeping such activities on weekends is fair.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
I see that most of you want to keep it in same time. But how about making it in the same time as CS time?

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
I see that most of you want to keep it in same time. But how about making it in the same time as CS time?
I told you in the previous thread that we will have a new event at that time. Did you even read what i said there?

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
In total. I can agree with bro peaceful's thoughts to move to a specific hour the events. But as a pinoy, time varies as well. Well i can say yes to move 1 hour after cs, or etc.. But some pinoy players cant stay up late to that time of being. Except for those pinoys abroad like MicroChip himself. It will be less players participating this way if moved 1 hour after cs. So for me now, its gonna be the same.. Peace.. :)

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
I voted for 1hr after CS time, cause i don't see other choices like "Same time of CS when it start". 10:00Pm time in Ph, will be better for Ph players who had work. So that Ph players will have more remaining time before they can get home and prepare before the event start.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
This thread is pretty selfish in some way. You can't expect everyone to make it and as already mentioned, time of CS is based on majority of players, not the minority that can't make it for whatever reason. Don't make a big deal out of it, it's been as it is for so long and majority of players are satisfied. Even the current result of votes pretty much proves the point.

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
I vote because it is moved even by day, since according to the age of the server, the great majority are of legal age, and it is valid to assume that many of us have a job and the working day is also worked on Saturday. I think it's a good idea to pass it to Sunday, which is the day off during the working day. for Latinos the time of the CS is in the morning. and the saturdays in the morning work.

but I know that this would hurt the players of other regions, for that reason, it would be good for the administrators to take into account all the variables of each region and try to make a decision that is neutral for all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.