Moderator Team Recruitment Application thread (Open Staff position)

Status
Not open for further replies.

๐““im๐“”r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Dear community members,

We are looking to promote new Forum Moderators, which is why we are opening a new system - Open Application thread!

In this thread you can make post your application freely and you have the chance to be promoted to Test Moderator with a trial period of 1 month!

Requirements are considerably lowered.
What we want is:
  • At least 3 months registered user
  • Decent english level
  • High Activity
  • Decent reputation
  • Application must be in a decent format like usual, not random words scrambled together!
We will overlook each application and will give some of you the chance to join our awesome Moderator Team!

Right now the chances of you getting promoted is Very high!

What we offer as benefits for your services:
  • Moderator salary
  • Forum moderator tools which will help you in your work
  • Friendly Live chat with the rest of the Staff team
  • Help from us and the other members of the Moderators for EVERY question/issue you encounter
  • Higher reputation amongst other members
  • Prestige
  • Other benefits

Reminder 1: Each application will be overlooked by the Mod team in private and within 7 days I will post in this thread the approved applications!
Reminder 2: You are applying only for the Forum Moderator position. Using this option to join the Game/Event Master team will result in your demotion and after which you can make your own application in our Application section. Actions while being a Moderator will not be considered.
Please, when you consider to apply, use this format. Thank you.
Rich (BB code):
  • Name & IGN: real name + main character
  • Guild: (if any)
  • Country + Timezone: the country you live in and its timezone.
  • Discord ID:
  • Languages: mention your level of fluency for each.
  • Ban history:
  • Previous Staff Applications: (add links)
  • Experience on InfinityMU:
  • Availability during a regular week: think of your work / school schedule, only add certain availability.
  • What are your biggest weaknesses?
  • What are your biggest strengths?
  • Why should we hire you?

InfinityMU Forum Staff Team
Forum Administrator Dimer & Lead Moderator Toby

Last edited by a moderator:

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
Good day

My name is Sebastian Castaรฑo and I am 21 years old, I am from Colombia (Latin America), I am a professional in International Business Administration with a specialization in management and marketing. I speak Spanish as a native language (which would allow me to help the Latin community of the game, which is a lot, and encourage them to use the forum more) and English, (which would allow me to help any player on the server without any problem). better known in the game as *BLADE, I am an InfinityMu player since its inception, to be exact, since 2009, throughout all this time I have learned a lot from the server and forum operation as well. In the game they know me besides being a good player in questions like PK or CS, they know me for having good relations with the players and for trying to help others in a socially good way, without going over anyone. I have been a player who, due to study issues or personal issues, left the server for a few months and then came back, now I have a stable time, which allowed me to return to the server since last year and to my surprise the players follow me recognizing and I've also made myself known by new server people for being a good player. I hope you take my request in consideration as I would like to help other players and contribute ideas to the server to keep growing.

I hope you have an excellent day and many blessings, I hope to be part of the team to help and especially the Latin community that is very large and often have many problems and do not solve them because they do not have good use of the forum or English, My idea is to be able to help them as much as possible, as well as the other English-speaking players, in addition, the events that the others of the team do are at times of the days that for the Latin community it is very difficult to access, since they are at dawn or very late at night.

Let me help in a better and efficient way to the server community. because it is something that goes with my values โ€‹โ€‹as a person.

Thank you very much.

Attentively
Sebastian Castaรฑo
*BLADE

Last edited:

Lino

Banned
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am Joseph Lino C. Vina, 23 years old, currently living in Philippines. I am good at customer relation services because I was a former rookie barista. Encountering different kinds of individual which will test my patience and do and adjustments with it for the good of the customer satisfaction. As people see me inside the game and in the forum I know they see me how much I loved the game and the community. As of now I am currently back to studying Bachelors of Science in Hotel, Restaurants and Institution Management. Having this course, I am only taking up loads of majors because all of my nonprofessional loads or subjects are being credited, Because of that I have tons of untaken time which I only spent on playing InfinityMU. Being active in game and in forum I have realized that the forum rules and regulations are not implemented that much as what I have been experiencing in the past years with Syd and Scarlette, and as what I have observed the community needs help. I am here bringing out an idea of mine โ€œWhy not help? I love the game that much and I love the community tooโ€ Iโ€™d really want to bring the environment which the past MODS were giving to the community. Due to the experience and time I have been spending in forum, I am confident that myself needs only a brief period of time of training to become an excellent Moderator. I would like to grab the opportunity to become an Infinitian Moderator to help for the better good.

Hoping for a chance and consideration to help the community and see myself giving change and wellness for the Infinitians.
Thank you so much and have a pleasant time!

Sincerely,

Lino/ [L]*God / Nivra

Last edited:

๐““im๐“”r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
BLADE - denied due to posting same application for Event Master. We do not take tag hunters

Lino - Denied for recent ban history,immature behaviour,bad image among Infinitians and negative opinions within the Staff team.

Notice:

Mod position is still open for recruitment!

Cruiser

InFiniTy DemigoD
Reaction score
Good day administrators and staffs,

I am Arnel B. Cruz, 23years old, from Agusan del Sur, Mindanao, Philippines. I am a graduate of bachelors degree and currently working on the government. I became an infinity mu addict due to the fact that its servers are stable and eveeytime i play i feel like im in another dimension with people having superpowers. I have played lots of addicting games yet no game ever makes me motivated to come home sit on my pc and game on. I can say that i am addicted to it and would love to help in improving this community. I can see the positive motive and a friendly approach of the staff and admins, as well as a consistent approach in dealing with bans and reports, and admire all the persons spareheading this job.

With this regard, i would like to apply as a moderator to help maintain peace, and balance in the game. I would see to it thay i could help in anyway possible for this community.. I have a job during the day every weekdays, so i am online during the night as well as weekends.

Thank you for this opportunity, my heart will be filled with gladness and will be filled with more love in this game if you would accept.. I will make sure you will not regret it..

Thank you, and God bless.

Sincerely yours,

arlocks143 / Cruiser28

Last edited:

๐““im๐“”r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Good day administrators and staffs,

I am Arnel B. Cruz, 23years old, from Agusan del Sur, Mindanao, Philippines. I am a graduate of bachelors degree and currently working on the government. I became an infinity mu addict due to the fact that its servers are stable and eveeytime i play i feel like im in another dimension with people having superpowers. I have played lots of addicting games yet no game ever makes me motivated to come home sit on my pc and game on. I can say that i am addicted to it and would love to help in improving this community. I can see the positive motive and a friendly approach of the staff and admins, as well as a consistent approach in dealing with bans and reports, and admire all the persons spareheading this job.

With this regard, i would like to apply as a moderator to help maintain peace, and balance in the game. I would see to it thay i could help in anyway possible for this community.. I have a job during the day every weekdays, so i am online during the night as well as weekends.

Thank you for this opportunity, my heart will be filled with gladness and will be filled with more love in this game if you would accept.. I will make sure you will not regret it..

Thank you, and God bless.

Sincerely yours,

arlocks143 / Cruiser28
Read the requirements,
You are missing some points.

Forum registration at least 3 months!

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wanna participate in this "open" application.

Name: Renzo Naval

Reason for applying as a moderator/ test mod?
TBH, i can help in someways where some people tend not to notice such as following forum rules. And the main reason why im applying is not for the tag or anything, but besides that i want to experience something new for a change. I know in my heart and mind that i can be of help and if you find me fit or unfit for this position, then its ok with me.. :) Because i believe in a saying, "A man's dream is his strength and passion." Thanks for reading my short and straight to the point application form.. :)

Note: i only play in forum during night time GMT+8 :)

๐““im๐“”r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wanna participate in this "open" application.

Name: Renzo Naval

Reason for applying as a moderator/ test mod?
TBH, i can help in someways where some people tend not to notice such as following forum rules. And the main reason why im applying is not for the tag or anything, but besides that i want to experience something new for a change. I know in my heart and mind that i can be of help and if you find me fit or unfit for this position, then its ok with me.. :) Because i believe in a saying, "A man's dream is his strength and passion." Thanks for reading my short and straight to the point application form.. :)

Note: i only play in forum during night time GMT+8 :)
Granted

Trial period 21 days.

Check PM for more information!

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all, I wanna introduce myself.

Name: Lyndare
Sex: Male

Time Zone: GMT+8:00
Hours able to spend: 6-8hrs a day/8-10hrs Saturday & Sunday

About me:
2009, is the year when i started playing this game. It all happen when i was at High School level, a friend of mine invited me to play this game, I do amaze cause it's my first time seeing a Full Option set,weapon,etc. That you can get by voting to earn credits. I'm so amaze cause unlike other Mu server that i've played you can only get those Full Option via donation. My excitement to play this game made me obsessed when my friend gave me a Bronze set F.O, that i can't even imagined that my character is now wearing a full option set at that time. I do become addicted to this game, that there will be no days, that i will missed to play this game. Also i started to introduce this game to my childhood friends, they do amaze cause my account had some full option items, i do give them some sets,weapons,etc...so they can start playing and guide them also. Years have passed...This time i was now at College level and still playing this game, I limit myself cause i needed to study and maintain a balance routine so that it won't affect my grades while playing this game. Luckily i survived on it, without having problem. Truth there some few problems that came but i managed to survive. =) The degree that i was taking is Bachelor of Science in Information Technology(Software Developer), I was in my 3rd year lvl that i needed to stop cause of financial problem, I sacrifice to that so my 2 little sister can continue to their studies and to pursue their dreams. 2014 is the year, I made my leave to the server temporary to find a job and help my parents, I do got luck in finding a job, Years have passed again, i manage to earn little by little for myself so i can upgrade my old desktop to a new one. On November 2017 this is where i came back to play again and have some fun. This old school server that i will never forget.

Reason for applying as a Moderator/Test Moderator?
Here i explain the reason why im gonna try my luck to apply as a mod/tmod. We all do have the same reason like help those players/members that are new to the game as well in forum. And help/guide them in all the ways that we can, just to be sure that our help will satisfy their needs. And also lend a helping hand to our GM's cause sometimes they needed too, when they are hosting events in-game. I know that becoming a Mod is not an easy task and not a fun game where you can do whatever that you want. You also needed to have self-control to yourself and to your surroundings here at forum. If i will be accepted in this open application, I may not be good at my first timer but i'll assure that i've try to enhance them little by little, also with the help of our Higher Mod so they can guide us(TMod) on becoming a Moderator someday. Thanks to administrators and to the staffs that take their few minutes away to read my short application. Cheers!

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all, I wanna introduce myself.

Name: Lyndare

Reason for applying as a Moderator/Test Moderator?
Here i explain the reason why im gonna try my luck to apply as a mod/tmod. We all do have the same reason like help those players/members that are new to the game as well in forum. And help/guide them in all the ways that we can, just to be sure that our help will satisfy their needs. And also lend a helping hand to our GM's cause sometimes they needed too, when they are hosting events in-game. I know that becoming a Mod is not an easy task and not a fun game where you can do whatever that you want. You also needed to have self-control to yourself and to your surroundings here at forum. If i will be accepted in this open application, I may not be good at my first timer but i'll assure that i've try to enhance them little by little, also with the help of our Higher Mod so they can guide us(TMod) on becoming a Moderator someday. Thanks to administrators and to the staffs that take their few minutes away to read my short application. Cheers!
Can you please tell us what GMT you have right now and what times you can cover the forum duties?
Estimative daily time you can spend within the community.
And don't be shy to share some more info. We are looking into applications 70-80% from human perspective and character, behavior and open mindedness.
Tell us more about yourself !

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am Christian Sanchez, from Philippines and I am now 26yrs old. My timezone is GMT+8. And I am married and already have a daughter, and for now I am currently working as a office encoder. And my character name is Chanz* and I have a guild and my guild name is Odin. So I am hoping to get a chance to be part of this team.

This is me again wanted to join the MOD team, not because of the popularity. I want to join, because I wanted to share my help here on our forum or even in game. Well I was a bad boy on my past, but people do change. Well I changed a lot, I am not a spammer anymore and I am now a responsible person. You can trust me and I will not break that trust, I will take care of it as long as I am alive. Well about me joining this position, I once became a MOD but I will not mention the server. I became a MOD there, and I know how to use the MOD tools and etc. On moving threads, closing and putting some infractions on those who don't follow the rules. And this time I am serious about the job that I wanna be part of, because if will be part of the team. I will do my job and only my job, I will follow every single rule being a staff member. And that I promise and I will do it.

Hmmmm. I became a fan of this server since 2013, and until now I am still a fan of this server. The staff team is great and also the players all around the world. I am a kind person, and a friendly person. Well about in game, I am the most noon player in game with uber set. Haha. But it doesn't matter, what matter is I am enjoying the game. Getting some new friends from different countries, also trying to catch some cheaters but it's hard to catch some bad guys. Well ATM I don't play much, also here on our forum. But I will try to keep up to those active users, in game or even here. So that's it.

Thank you,

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
Hello and hi to everyone! This is me again, making an application for the Moderator Open Position that Dimer just open. After my application on Event Master got denied. And now i'm posting another application. I may be a tag hunter, but you can count on me. I will do what ever it takes, i will more active and help those people who are in needed my help.

So hope you'll enjoy reading my very short application.

Name: Christian Sanchez
Language: English and Tagalog
Hobbies: IMU, Basketball, Surfing

Why do i wanna be part of Test Moderator/Moderator?

First of all this is not my first application that i've posted here, i already posted a dozen of application on different position. I also applied on Infinity Star in which i get promoted and make some articles for mothly newspaper, Wiki, Supporter:rofl:, Event Master, GFX and also this Moderator i almost applied the Administrator position. I also get banned for several reasons, making an another account pretending to be a girl. Spamming, asking for votes on big events. Those are my past and I will never bring those back, because I learned my lesson. And this time, if I could be part of the Moderator I WILL do ever thing to empress everyone that I can handle and I am capable and fit to this job. I WILL be active 24/7 to check every threads/post/reports, and check each I.P of everyone. To know if who has a two accounts and etc.

I will add all of my application here in my application.

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?66308-T-MOD-Application-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?72396-Wiki-Application-by-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?79894-Infinity-Star-Application-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?80067-Event-Master-Application-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?80872-Application-for-Event-Master-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?81061-Application-for-Wiki-team-Sha

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?81358-Application-for-Infinity-Star-Sasha

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?84128-Application-for-TMOD-MOD-by-Bonzo*

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?84840-2nd-Application-for-TMOD-MOD-by-Bonzo*

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showth...ication-for-Test-Moderator-Moderator-by-Bonzo

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?88131-Re-Appliction-for-Test-moderator

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?88972-Event-Master-Application-by-Bonzo

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?100192-Application-for-Test-Moderator-by-Diaval

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?101771-Application-for-Infinity-Star-by-Diaval

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?108534-Re-Infinity-Star-application-by-Chanz-Diaval

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?112073-Event-Master-Application-by-Chanz*

I may have posted many application and get banned. But I am not a person who insult somebody, betray someone or even abuse my power. I will not do such things like that, I will just help and help and help, that's all I will do and nothing else. I will follow every single rule of being a staff member, and assist those members that need some assistance in forum. Questions to be answered and etc. I will not promise anything, I will just make it happen. To show that I can be a Moderator and fit to be on the team.

Also I became a staff on different server, but those were the my past. But InfinityMU is my number 1! And nothing else, I admit it I did a wrong thing in my past. But on those wrong things I just did, I learned something. And if ever I will be given a chance and promoted to Moderator I will not disappoint everyone ever again.

So there you have it, I hope you enjoyed viewing my past applications and reading my application.

Kindly refrain from posting in this thread unless its for suggestions or objections. I do not wish to see spam, or unwanted posts, despite the fact that they may mean well. You can thank me through*Visitor Messaging*or thx button. Lets keep this thread clean. Yes, "good job bro" or things along those lines are spam.*

Thank you for your time!
Chanz,

Last edited:

๐““im๐“”r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Hello and hi to everyone! This is me again, making an application for the Moderator Open Position that Dimer just open. After my application on Event Master got denied. And now i'm posting another application. I may be a tag hunter, but you can count on me. I will do what ever it takes, i will more active and help those people who are in needed my help.

So hope you'll enjoy reading my very short application.

Name: Christian Sanchez
Language: English and Tagalog
Hobbies: IMU, Basketball, Surfing

Why do i wanna be part of Test Moderator/Moderator?

First of all this is not my first application that i've posted here, i already posted a dozen of application on different position. I also applied on Infinity Star in which i get promoted and make some articles for mothly newspaper, Wiki, Supporter:rofl:, Event Master, GFX and also this Moderator i almost applied the Administrator position. I also get banned for several reasons, making an another account pretending to be a girl. Spamming, asking for votes on big events. Those are my past and I will never bring those back, because I learned my lesson. And this time, if I could be part of the Moderator I WILL do ever thing to empress everyone that I can handle and I am capable and fit to this job. I WILL be active 24/7 to check every threads/post/reports, and check each I.P of everyone. To know if who has a two accounts and etc.

I will add all of my application here in my application.

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?66308-T-MOD-Application-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?72396-Wiki-Application-by-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?79894-Infinity-Star-Application-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?80067-Event-Master-Application-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?80872-Application-for-Event-Master-Christian

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?81061-Application-for-Wiki-team-Sha

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?81358-Application-for-Infinity-Star-Sasha

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?84128-Application-for-TMOD-MOD-by-Bonzo*

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?84840-2nd-Application-for-TMOD-MOD-by-Bonzo*

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showth...ication-for-Test-Moderator-Moderator-by-Bonzo

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?88131-Re-Appliction-for-Test-moderator

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?88972-Event-Master-Application-by-Bonzo

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?100192-Application-for-Test-Moderator-by-Diaval

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?101771-Application-for-Infinity-Star-by-Diaval

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?108534-Re-Infinity-Star-application-by-Chanz-Diaval

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?112073-Event-Master-Application-by-Chanz*

I may have posted many application and get banned. But I am not a person who insult somebody, betray someone or even abuse my power. I will not do such things like that, I will just help and help and help, that's all I will do and nothing else. I will follow every single rule of being a staff member, and assist those members that need some assistance in forum. Questions to be answered and etc. I will not promise anything, I will just make it happen. To show that I can be a Moderator and fit to be on the team.

Also I became a staff on different server, but those were the my past. But InfinityMU is my number 1! And nothing else, I admit it I did a wrong thing in my past. But on those wrong things I just did, I learned something. And if ever I will be given a chance and promoted to Moderator I will not disappoint everyone ever again.

So there you have it, I hope you enjoyed viewing my past applications and reading my application.

Kindly refrain from posting in this thread unless its for suggestions or objections. I do not wish to see spam, or unwanted posts, despite the fact that they may mean well. You can thank me through*Visitor Messaging*or thx button. Lets keep this thread clean. Yes, "good job bro" or things along those lines are spam.*

Thank you for your time!
Chanz,
No.

THE OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD WILL END AFTER 14 DAYS. WE NEED 1 TEST MODERATOR. THE APPLICANT WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL BONUS FROM ME.

Pix

Reaction score
Hello there,
I am

Name: Christian Philip Guillermo
Hobbies: Basketball, Chess, Singing, Playing Guitar, and Playing Infinity MU.
I can spend 4 to 7 hours daily

I've started playing InfinityMU since 2010, and I really found this interesting and fun to play and there are a lot of players who helped me and guide me how to gain some awesome items and how to earn credits, and that is why I am really enjoying this game. The date when I got my very first uber set was December 21, 2013 when I was still studying college, and I was very happy that time and it really makes me play more of this game. This time, I am now working as full time chat support in my auntโ€™s company, and I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology so I have knowledge in website development and software development, I have 1 brother and 3 sisters but my father and mother are separated so it is sad but still I am enjoying my job and also playing InfinityMU.

The reason why I am applying for this position is to help the community to grow and of course to patiently guide and help all the new players/members not only in the game but also in forum, and also I would like to help our Game Masters, Event Masters and Moderators in hosting events, it would be great if someone is assisting them, maybe there are some things that I donโ€™t know about forum but I really do know that I can learn them. I will do my very best to assist, guide and help our community to be the best. Thank you so much for reading my application.

๐““im๐“”r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Hello there,
I am

Name: Christian Philip Guillermo
Hobbies: Basketball, Chess, Singing, Playing Guitar, and Playing Infinity MU.
I can spend 4 to 7 hours daily

I've started playing InfinityMU since 2010, and I really found this interesting and fun to play and there are a lot of players who helped me and guide me how to gain some awesome items and how to earn credits, and that is why I am really enjoying this game. The date when I got my very first uber set was December 21, 2013 when I was still studying college, and I was very happy that time and it really makes me play more of this game. This time, I am now working as full time chat support in my auntโ€™s company, and I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology so I have knowledge in website development and software development, I have 1 brother and 3 sisters but my father and mother are separated so it is sad but still I am enjoying my job and also playing InfinityMU.

The reason why I am applying for this position is to help the community to grow and of course to patiently guide and help all the new players/members not only in the game but also in forum, and also I would like to help our Game Masters, Event Masters and Moderators in hosting events, it would be great if someone is assisting them, maybe there are some things that I donโ€™t know about forum but I really do know that I can learn them. I will do my very best to assist, guide and help our community to be the best. Thank you so much for reading my application.
Application approved.

Please contact me in skype: dimer_bg

๐““im๐“”r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
The time has come. We are looking for 1 (2 if applicants are both outstanding) extra pair of hands in Moderator team. Please read the first post, as well as see how approved applicants applied and do your best. All applications will be reviewed as described - within 7 days and by all staff team. Test period will be 1 month with possibility to be lowered. Good luck!

Dyes

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I would like to test my luck by applying to be a Moderator and be part of the IMU Staff Team. So first let me introduce myself.

I am Ruel Kenneth C. Gonzales, 24 years old from Batangas, Philippines (GMT +8:00). Little background about myself is that i recently graduated from college and now I am preparing myself for the upcoming board examinations. I usually do things like basketball, reviewing my lecture notes, and playing computer games in my free time. I really love playing computer games since when i was a kid and MU online is one of my favorites.

I started playing IMU way back 2014 but due to my academic responsibilities I tend to stop. I came back last March this year and started to be active again here in forum and in-game. I usually spend 4-8 hours in-game and I check our forum almost every 2 hours. Its been almost 8 months since i came back and I can say that I know enough about our server. I really love playing Infinity because it gives me joy and removes my stress. Interacting with other players from other countries or from the Philippines makes me feel that we can be connected with other people by means of the game we all love. Thats why as a member of the IMU community, i want to express my appreciation and love for the game by helping it maintain its order and fairness.

I can say that as a person, i have my strengths and weaknesses. One of my strengths is that I am really a hard working one. I tend to do things in a fast paced manner because it is where I am comfortable with. Also, I want to learn things that may help our server improve and remains to be the best out there. I may not know everything about our server but I am more than happy to learn from each and everyone of you. I also have perseverance in the things I love to do. It makes me feel overjoyed once i finished it. As for my weakness, I tend to be distracted when I cant learn things. I also tend to be slow-witted in the areas i don't excel but I have a huge amount of patience and willingness to learn things. It will make me a better person.

I want to be part of the Moderator Staff Team to help our server maintain its good reputation and the best game-play. If given the chance to be part of it, I will be more than happy to give my best so that we can all enjoy our beloved server. I want to help my fellow members to guide them to follow the rules, keep it simple and clean, and enjoy playing. We all love the fair game-play we have as of now and I will do my best to help it keep it that way.

I think that should wrap up my application. Hoping to have a positive response about my application. Goodluck also to other applicants. Take care to all. :)

Brave

Reaction score
Good day everyone!
I would like to take this opportunity to be part of the Moderator team once again.
Name/IGN: Melvin/#Bearbrand/Brave
Languages: local language is Bikolano (10/10), Tagalog (10/10), and English (8/10)
Unless you want to know me well here is my short introduction: https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/brave.109492/

Experience on InfinityMU: I've been playing InfinityMU for 8 years
Forum online time: 5-6 Hours and most of the time cause I'm using my phone to open Forum to check announcements and reading some stuff here in the forum.
Online game time: 5-6 hours mostly at night and available, but since I work only 2-3 days a week, I have plenty of time to check the forum and play InfinityMU.
I take this opportunity to help the community and the team to make sure the forum is an informative area and safe place to be with the players as well as the visitors of InfinityMU.

Iโ€™ve been a Forum Supporter, Moderator, and Event master before, here at 999x as well as 100x. Some of my works are answering questions, creating some guides for players as well as helping forumers to their thread, and also the duty as moderator. As a Moderator it is our priority to make sure that the forum is a friendly community, and 100% accurate for the questions of the players. The moderator should have full knowledge of the Forum as well as the game. It is also important that the moderator create some guides about the game/server to ensure players got 100% enjoyment in-game.

Experience of being part of the Moderator team is important the decision-making and other kinds of stuff here in the forum should also consider. Iโ€™ve been trained by and experience work with the best like Kronwell, as well as former Senior Moderators and Lead Moderators like Dimer, Scarlette, and other best-known moderators here at InfinityMU.
Experience teaches me how to deal with the problem, with the proper guidance of our seniors.

Taking this opportunity to be part of the Moderator/Staff team is a big and great responsibility, I know Iโ€™ve been inactive, and busy during those times and I have big regrets about all those things. People can change because he knows he has done something wrong. And this time I promise to do my best of my ability, showing and giving the time to the work as a moderator. Also, this opportunity gives me a chance to grow more and to do more, what is best for this community. Iโ€™m hoping that the team will consider and have a positive rate for this application.

Good day!
Regards,
Brave

About 4 months into the team after being accepted as TMod back in 22 November of 2018 you took upon yourself tag of EM as well, in just 2 months (16th of June 2019) you left both positions.

28th November 2019 - Came back as EM here and were given Mod as well since then Mod+EM was a thing.

7th January - You chose EM over Mod (forced choice, but choice none the less).

26th January - You resign due to busy schedule.

29th April - You go to 100x as EM.

11 July - Demoted due to inactivity.

3rd August - Came back as Mod in 100x instead of EM.

11th September - Again you choose EM over Mod.

6th October - Demoted due to inactivity.

How does this rep look to you? Imagine you are an employer and this is what you see on their CV. 11 months with breaks here, 2 months in 100x and demoted for inactivity, came back for another 2 months just to get demoted again. And for what? Inactivity. I don't need a mod for 2 months. Your past has more colours and inconsistencies than dirt road. I'm not talking about your capabilities as Mod or EM here, I am talking purely about your inconsistency. Sorry, but for you this won't be an easy way to apply, you will have to do better as ex part of staff. Edit your post and convince me to look over these things and then we can talk about a possible test period. How you do it is on you and this will play huge role in the decision making.
Good day sir Kronwell and Team!

In 100x during that 2 months of inactivity, I've informed 100x Team via chat that ill be inactive for some time because, during that time I've experienced a lot of problems and also health problems, the only thing that I failed to update my Inactivity thread and the team at 100x decided to demote me.
9999x is always in my mind. I have alot of regrets and one of those is leaving 9999x ive been busy and inactive for some reason. Then now realizing that those things those opportunities given to me i just waste it, and i have so much regrets about it.

During the hospital days, I check the forum from day to day and I have big regrets about all those things that I've made especially being irresponsible and Inconsistent.
During those times after my demotion, I realized and promise myself that I will never enter the staff team again if I know to myself that I canโ€™t give my best.
I will do everything as if this is the last chance for me. Yes, sir Kronwell if you will give me another shot to prove myself and-do my best as if this is the last.

I'm ready to learn things from you and other staff keep growing and developing myself to ensure the quality of my work here in the forum.
I promise to work hard to prove myself to you and the team and especially to the community!
I will keep those promises until I prove myself to the team and to the community!
Hoping for you to give me another shot and prove myself again!
Thank you for reading my application!

Regards!
Brave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.