[Anniversary Event] Uber Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Happy Valentines and InfinityMU Day!

Our lovely server celebrates 11 years today on 14 February (Valentine's Day - The Lovers Holiday).

Lets celebrate our 11st birthday with event "Uber Rocks".

Event Info
You can win Uber Set for your main character class by posting in this thread your story and your story about InfinityMU Community & server itself.
Depending how amazing your story is, your account have chance to win Uber Set. I will choose the winner. I am very sensitive person and I will choose the best and the perfect one. Event deadline: till the February 28th.

* Only one Uber Set will be given to only one account. Don't forget to post your character name in your post after posting the amazing words. ^^ Proof that you really want Uber Set.

Requirements:
1. You don't have Uber Set on your account.
2. You are loyal (active) player to InfinityMU Community and Server itself.
3. Your account in game and forum is registered between 2008 and 2017. (2018 registered users are not accepted due this event is only for proudly loyal members)
4. Forum account must have at least 30 posts (not by spam).

I want to please the MODs to delete all posts that does not meet the above requirements.

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Without you there wouldn't be possible for InfinityMU to be the best and long term staying community.

Thanks for your whole support over the years,
The InfinityMU Team​

Lino

Banned
Reaction score
IGN: Lino

Happy Valentines and Happy Annual Celebration to Infinity and to the Infinitians!!

One day, I was introduced to IntinifyMU Online through advertisement: Extreme top 100 games, and have seen that InfinityMU Online is already 8 years that time. I have decided to engage myself. First time playing InfinityMU wasn't that interesting. I was 100% Innocent that time. all I know is that if you have good set, you are strong and sexy, until someone introduced me to Macro and Pingzapper. I got banned for 30 days for using macro qweqweqweqwe and even made a funny appeal https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?98155-xLino. because of that, I realized how fun and organized the community and staffs were. I tried donating and collecting all uber sets and have fun mixing the sets to get the most powerful ancient option ingame. after that, I got banned again for qweqweqwe permanently(365 days) and decided to take a rest for the duration of the ban period of time, because I know what happens when I will be making an appeal, until a friend of mine told me that all macro users were unbanned and macro is now legal. and now I'm back to the most lovely and amazing game I've had in my entire life and learned so much in the past. (Experience is the greatest teacher)

Last edited:

Melvin

Reaction score

First of all, I would like to say " Happy 11th Year Anniversary Infinity MU..! "

Here we go, I started playing this amazing server way back Oct. 18, 2012 coz a friend invited me to play and I tried it.. So, by that time, I tried to make level up on my own.. Got Pk'ed with stronger chars when I enter Devias 3 to make level up.. Gained friends in the community until such time when I got full stats, an Elf char whose ign is Chryseis bought me my first F.O. item which is the Dark Knight Set together with the weapons, rings and pen and wing.. I was happy enough to have a Full Option set and think I was strong :) So, I go to Arena which is the PK area of most of the players.. I try to PK but I always lose.. Before my old ign was Melched.. I joined guild with PUNKZ until time comes when my GuildMaster was inactive, I transfer to another guild AION.. When Cranzy got inactive i looked for another guild again until I met this guy B.... in game and he was in the Letters guild.. That time Letters was so well know of strong players ( that's what I heard of them ^_^) So, I talked to him and ask if I can join the Letters guild and they agree, that was the time I changed my ign from Melched into G... Letters were know of the Leather AA BB set players which I prefer the Signature set and weapons of all Letters Members.. I went with in PK but still I am very weak compared to others because I don't know how to do combo, all I did was doing Twisting Slash in PvP.. One of my guildmate in Letters taught me how to do combo, so, I practiced a lot, I practiced combo with the help of IVYMAY.. Time comes that I know how to combo, I go back to Arena and try to do PvP again and still lose until I found out they are using Uber Sets.. I was very depressed that time coz I knew myself that I can't afford to buy even one Uber Set until a friend named PULAH bought me one Uber Mist Set with Uber Tyr Sword.. Legacy helped me with uber too which is Uber Maahes and God with Uber Sekhmet.. I also won 2 times of Infinity Idol prize was Uber Smok.. I've Ubers in my account but all of them was a gift and a prize.. I have never been got Ban of anything ingame it's because I play fair.. Some called me a cheater but they can't prove that I'm a cheater.. I helped a lot of new comers ingame, I teach them combo in my own way and what combo combination that I used.. Now,
I am old (38y.o) and I still love to play this AWESOME SERVER..!

Yours Truly,

IGN: [VN]G...[/VN]

Eargasm

GLAMOUR KILLS
Reaction score
happy valentines and a happy 11th year Infinity!

this server is the saviour of my boredom ever since i was transferred in another city because of my work. of course i know it would be boring cause i know none here and i need to find a mu server that would help me kill time when im free(mu is life you know:in love:). and here's what happened. it all started when im searching for a mu server, (browse browse) yeah, there's a lot of server that pique my interest. all tried, but i dont know why in this server i got hook up. got addicted eversince the time i know that this server has a lot of fun both ingame and in forum. I only play mu cause i really like the marketing system(trade, buy, sell). but in this only server i learned how to combo and potting at the same time because of the consistent help of others here and my friend ingame of course (PoisonIV).thankyou for the tireless teaching until i learned:nuhnuh: but i know its still not enough to defeat you:nuhnuh:

p.s. I really want an uber set to bring my pk into a whole new level:ah:

IGN: Janephobia

Last edited:

Ramuj

Sexual Healing
Reaction score
Happy 11th Anniversary, InfinityMU!(iMU)

So here's my story on how I became so addicted and dedicated in this game. :sexy23:

1st of all I am really sensitive about picking games. I have a close friend of mine who was playing in the computer shop who was really addicted on this game(iMU) and guess what, He's the only one who's playing the game.
So to make the long story short, The day comes when i was really curious about this game and I already know how the game works because back then when I was a kid I already played MU.
So, I asked him if "Why do you like so much about this game?" I was like, "The F, Dude!" You played like 12hours or more just to play this game. And he said, "Why dont you try it? It's fun!"
Well ofcourse since i like computer games, I started playing it since I like playing computer games.

So I started registering on this game(iMU). Well, The 1st day of me playing this game, My comment was like "After this full reset, Then what?" I was really that noob that I made items very valuable when I started seeing color green item names since it is excellent. I was really dumb because I even tried selling it in server 3 because I thought it was so valuable.xD

The day comes that I got bored because I dont have any friends on the game.
I went to ARENA to try PK and I was like "All monster's are here, Damn!" xD And I was using Excellent set only not FO. I was so curious because they got really big damage. That time I dont even know what uber set is. So, I started talking to random people. There was this guild named Valkyrie and there are 2 members online. Their name is MicroChip and PapaBear.( Legacy ). I started asking them why most of the players that are here in Arena are damn monsters.
They responded: "Well, Ofcourse They are using uber sets/Semi Uber sets."
And I replied: "What is Uber Set?"
MicroChip replied: "Visit InfinityMU website"
And then there, I went to website to check how these uber set works and started reading and reading the sets. And I was really curious because there was options on every set. And then I was addicted again because PK is damn fun than having resets xD (No offense Reset Lovers <3)

I started joining Valkyrie that was held by MicroChip (GuildMaster) and PapaBear (Assistant GuildMaster).
MicroChip gave me FO set and pair of swords and I remember it was Ashcrow set and Ascrow sword.
They even helped me how Yellow options works. FastForward. I also got addicted to market because of how valuable row is because you can buy everything via rows. Everyday I got more addicted, Played 12 hours and more. I'm so active that I joined all events that is in-game.

So since I already know how the game works, I was obsessed with Uber Set specially Atlas.
I attempted to buy atlas but that was Christmas time and I bought gifts for my Girlfriend(PS: We broke up just now.)
70kg my closest friend keep pranking me that I already have atlas set and I was really so excited and he keep breaking my heart because of the prank. Then 1 day when I woke up, I was really shocked because I have 2 sets of atlas. one was FO and guess what the other one was UBER ATLAS! I was really really really happy because my obsession of ATLAS set became true! And that was all thanks to my friend, 70kg / Legacy. I didnt even know how to thank him because I was really happy. Who would even expect to someone who would donate on you even he's not your friend in real life, Not even once I met him since he is from italy now. So there, I thank Valkyrie because they made me for who I am now in this game.
Without them, I am no one in this game.

Here I am now a very active member of iMU and proud of this server!
Happy Valentines Day And Happy Anniversary InfinityMU! More power!
Thankyou!

IGN: 69kg

Last edited:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
First things first.. i just want to say happy birthday to our community, and to all of us.. wohoo!!!
anyway... My story in infinityMU is not that very interesting. But since, its for the love and support to this community i will share you a very very long story.. hehehe just kidding.. My story here begins with the word "WHAT". What is this game, this game is old school. this game is not popular anymore.
this game is not very interesting to other people. it all began with a WHAT expression at the first time. But then theres this something about this game that interests me in a small area. I wondered that why so many people still play an MU game. So i researched(mostly asked my fellow gamers what is MU??) then they answered. "its very classic but entertaining at the same time. you just need to find a good server to play it with and spend your quality time with it." so there it is. it al began with WHAT and followed with the word HMMM LEMME TRY THIS SERVER.. I found Infinity MU. at first it was very nervous cause all players i've met in game always say "Como esta??" and i just wondered.. "what the.." "this server is full of spanish people.."
and then the next player said to me "pinoy ka rin ba? tara pa level tayo." and then the other player says " hey give me item plssssss.. im new here!!!!"
and then the next few hours have gone by and i realized something... This server is not just a game, but its a place where all raises are in it. whether your chinese, filipino, dutch, spanish, turkish, german, russian, etc. (almost all countries played this game lol.. :D) and i said to myself.. "Im starting to like this game" and my doubts turned into excitement., then turned into joy, then into love. i never thought that a millenial like me would ever find this server entertaining and fun. my stay here at this game never lowers my expectation everyday. hence, it give me a "finger lickin' good" experience where i played for 10 hours straight just marketing at lorencia the whole time. And that for me is the essence of this game and server. whatever you do in this game is one man's joy and fun. so there it is. from start to finish, this game never disappointed me. my expectations were fulfilled and satisfied. if i were to go back and change another server to play MU with. i would never exchange my experience here, my happiness, my ups and downs, my humble beginnings up to my latter joys, my family. i would never exchange this game "InfinityMU" to another game that only gives something at first and then in latter parts it vanishes. InfinityMU is stable in their gifts and overwhelming fun to the players from start to finish. All i can say is that no matter how much money i've spent in an internet cafe playing InfinityMU, i know that this game loves me back the way i love it myself, and it will be all worth it till the end of my last breath...

to add, thank your Venci for the opporunity that you gave me, us , and the community for this wonderful game and experience.. Also to the staff team's effort.. thank you all guys.. your efforts to this game whether its small and unfinished, it is well appreciated by all players here in infinityMU. Thank you so much guys.. love yahh... :winkk::winkk::winkk:(nutella)

IGN: -Navz

Last edited:

*5Elements

Elementos
Reaction score
Happy 11th Anniversary InfinityMu

happy birthday to our dear infinitymu and to boss Resistant..since the game is 2008 but i just play 2013 but this server is :plaths: lot of friends and enemy to play. and without this game i will not able to achieve my combo,bcos there are so many players strong and i put my self on combo training every day :nuhnuh::nuhnuh:
i dont know what to say im speechless aha..
sarre for bad english :nuhnuh::nuhnuh:
more power to come infinitymu long live and love :dance::dance:

#IvanSanz

WizzMadara ~OwninG~
Reaction score
Happy 11th Aniversary InfinityMu

Happy birthday INFINITYMU, dears admins and friends, im than older than some guys here in this Mu, i since play from 2010 and i have a lot of friends here and this a unique server as InfinityMu deserve it. I come here for a good frinend of mine, and he tells me play this mu and u will love it, and he has the reason.

I play here for the PVP And CS and it's the most Important here. i love this game and i belive in the person who created this server. it's awsome to play here and i stay here to the death.

In my country its hard to take a Uber set, but i dont have one, only i play with out one and like this server for the PVP it's Glorius!! You guys all days will be blessed all time by God, God Bless u and let's make this server long and long 11 years its nothing at all, this server deserves 100 years ^^,

God Bless You.

ING: WizzMadara

Brave

Reaction score
Let me start from the start xD
2013 is one of my loneliest year in my life as a player and also as individual (that time i dont have girl friend xD) only school-home-school-home i have.. i search the net to have something to play with from the top 1 of xtreamtop100 i search and see the websites of MU online from that site i check the website, community forum and many more to fit what server i can play with, and i see this server full of life, colors, events, and the staff are very helpful to players. I check every details of the site and created my forum account before creating my game account (dec. 2013 in forum and may 2014 in game, you may wonder why i still 5 months i didnt register and played well i started first to observe and see the community verywell just like when we are in loved we choose carefully if we will give out full heart to them xD. And yes i started to play players start to welcome me and i made a lot of friends that time im sure i got the best server i want to play with. Years past by and i see the game started to grow more and more many new players come. I played alot of time to have full stat and gr that time.. well i guest this server has more a lot of exciting updates to come and not just only 11 years of good service and enjoyment they will give but lifetime of good services and be the best among those server out there. I dont know how much thankful i am caus i found this server. Thank you to all the staff specially to RESiSTANT to make this server more comfortable to play. Thank you for making more exciting events, updates and make this community best among other server. Thank you all. <3
11years TO FOREVER

Regards:
xBRAVEx

Ign: TRANSiSTOR

Last edited:

ExitiuM

Best Lawyer baby
Reaction score
Happy Aniversary!

Well, First to one I dont want an Uber Set for this entry. But, If you still want to give me one, no problem, I will receive it with happiness.

If you have enough time in this family, you know who I am. I started at 2008 as a newbie player from a dead server, looking for a realy good place to have fun, and to have the opportunity to be a Game Master too (Was my newbie dream)
Slowly, I became to be known in this community as a noob, spammer, loyal and friendly player. I improved my english, and helped this community as hard as my real life obligations let me do it.
That´s why at 2011 I received the Game Master tittle, known as >Mr.MagoO and ExitiuM then, ignoring that if my English wasn´t enough good or that I Was living in a Latin Country fulled of noobs.
I Pursued and catched cheaters, hackers, and bad players with fierceness because I loved this server. Thats Why most of Latin Players hate me.
But, University, my career, my family, and more things made me took the decision of resign my Game Master job.

However, I kept connected with this family: checking forums, playing sometimes, following facebook entries, chatting with staff members..etc. This connection gave me the opportunity of being part of the Staff Team for 3 more opportunities; but, as happened at first, I had to resign my rank due my personal things.

Right now, after all this time, I keep connected with InfinityMu. Doesn´t matter that I play Blizzard Games, Doesn´t matter that i´m a full time lawyer studying specialization in law, I still being part of this family. Venci knows it.

This server has grown a lot! I´m totally proud. Sincerelly, the hardwork of Venci and his team is keeping this family alive, even if the Season 3 of Mu is a really really really and obsolete patch. I´m really proud, and i´m glad of being part of this server for more than 10 years.

Thank you for your hospitality, friendship and for everything.

Happy Birthday to InfinityMu and for everyone.

Long live for InfinityMu

Last edited:

*LORDGRIM*

VIP
Reaction score

i just wanna share my journey in infinity m.u since 2012. im sharing it because i meet many friends and its not about the ubers =)
my exp here is the best exp for me because im really enjoying it even im alone and i meet lots of friends in this games and enemies before i start i just wanna share this my father is mad at me bcuz i use his credit card to get ubers hahah
infinity m.u is already part of my life. my life is boring without playing infinity m.u because im so addicted this game and i play this game for 7 years and im still enjoying it but sometimes im getting bored because of some players is using hacks well im using it to before but when i get ban because of auto pots i promise to gm that im not going to use it anymore when i get ban i cant sleep because of that
and now i just wanna share i meet many friends in this game and we achieve many wins in cs without them im just alone no social life. my computer is my girlfriend HAHAHA yeah iknow im kinda weird but inifnity m.u is one of the best game because when im sad im just gonna play infinity then after few minutes im happy now and i already forget the problems and depression in real life because of this game im not alone anymore. well i dont have lot of friends in real life because s im always go to other country with my parents and because of ininity m,u im not alone anymore thats why infinity m,u is already part of my life and my bestfriend when im alone HAHAH thats all thank ya for reading this but im not a *** im just handsome.

Long live for InfinityMu

Status
Not open for further replies.