[Anniversary Event] High and Low Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Happy Valentines and InfinityMU Day!

Our lovely server celebrates 11 years today on 14 February (Valentine's Day - The Lovers Holiday).

Lets celebrate our 11st birthday with event "High and Low".
I am here to present you one exclusive and a bit harder event. It's about winning some FREE Uber Sets and having fun in the same time! Isn't sounds great?

All you have to do is:
1. Register at http://infinitymuonline.com (Our 100x Edition Server)
2. Create an character class of your choice.
3. Level-up it and gain required resets for your reward here at our High EXP servers.

Rewards list:
#30 Resets = Uber Set Tier-1 for ELF by your own choice
#45 Resets = Uber Set Tier-1 for DW/MG by your own choice
#60 Resets = Uber Set Tier-1 for BK/DL by your own choice

Before your start level-up, you must post your character in this thread so we can register you for this event and make sure your account is new. Remember that you must create brand new account and character and post your character name in here!

Once you reach the necessary resets all you have to do is to reply back in this thread and we will reward you with the prize you ask for. The prize is only for our High EXP server.

Event deadline is till the end of March.
Event prizes is limited per player, means one player could win only one Uber Set from this event and max free Uber Sets Tier1 we could give out is 8 for ELFs, 5 for DW/MG and 3 for BK/DL. You can also choose equivalent of $25 USD such as Uber Arthur or Uber Ares. Same goes to elfs, dw/mg and bk/dl rest of the weapons.

Don't spam or ask questions in this thread, just use the questions section if you have questions.
Already asked questions and answers http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?46339-Question-about-the-low-and-high-event

Have fun friends!

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
Just wanna try if i can. First time playing in 100x Edition.
Register date: Today
IGN: Ivory

Last edited:

Sinner

Banned
Reaction score

P.S I USE SPINNING TOOL BECOZ I DONT HAVE SCREENSHOT TO MY LAPTOP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.