[Valentines Day Event] It's time for marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Happy valentines day! We have an awesome event about this date! Everyone runs the chance of winning Uber set for his account and his friend's account too! So please keep reading below.

Time for marriage is now!

---

You have more chance to win Uber Set:
1. If you get as much as you can friends on your wedding.
If you make better pictures or even a video. (tell to others too capture pics/videos too, then compile all videos in one great video about InfinityMU wedding. Make it professional. Use the 3D CAM client feature! Don't forget also to tag and put link to our site once uploaded on youtube)
3. If you use the original way that marriages usually happen. (for example get some of your friends as a priest, get godfathers. Use some event bags to fireworks etc.)

Event Rules:
1. You can't request help from an Game Master.
2. You can't ruin someone's marriage. There is 5 subservers and enough place and time for your marriage, if it's needed then you should wait someone to finish with his wedding and then proceed with yours. (you run the chance of getting banned permanently by account if you ruin someone's wedding)
3. Game Masters cannot participate in this event. Only players can! (GMs can watch a wedding, but not be an real participator for uber set rewards)

FAQ:
Question: How to submit my marriage videos/pictures?
Answer: Post it in this event thread.

Question: How the winners will be choosen?
Answer: Wisely, by InfinityMU Team - Admins, HGMs, GMs, EMs, LMODs, MODs & GFX.

Question: How actually marriage system work?
Answer: Click here for a guide.

Question: What Uber Set I can win for me and my friend?
Answer: You can win Uber set for any male class. But since the marriage can be done only between male and female classes. The female class can only win Uber Set for Elf.

Question: When the events ends??
Answer: There is no end date announced for now, we giving to everyone a lot of time to decide and make his marriage the best of all.

I please you, just don't spam useless posts in this event thread. If you have an real question then you can ask and only use this thread to submit your event videos/pictures. If you want to thanks me, use the thanks button, it will be really appreciated!

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Happy Valentines and InfinityMU Day!

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Dang! We have a winner!

Congratulations to [VN]Lino[/VN], the winner of this event!

@Lino, chat me on skype for your wife's choice and your choice for Uber Sets. Congratz bro and thanks for the participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.