Happy 11th Anniversary InfinityMU Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello infinitians and dear friends,

Here I am again :) Well, I am here for to celebrate 11th Anniversary of InfinityMU with you guys and I want you guys write here your feelings about this Private MuOnline server, it's community and your relationship with InfinityMU. Let me, start from myself.

When it comes to InfinityMU I have very deep feelings and many memories that sometimes makes me feel emotional when I think about it. I celebrated my first ever anniversary in 2010 because I started to play in middle 2009s where I missed first anniversary of the game. When I started InfinityMU my PC was 1 week old. Before that I used to play at internet Cafes that we could play Mu servers which owner downloaded for his cafe. After I found InfinityMU, I started to share this game with 2-3 internet cafes in our zone. All MuOnline players started to play InfinityMU. But before playing they were laughing me that, "What kind of mu is this with 9999x, pff this mu is a cartoon" and so on. But when they was activity, wars, Rivalrys, friendships, they started to play this server. And now when I watch my back, some of those guys married, even some already dead, some in jail and except 1-2 of them they all left from MuOnline. They even left from InfinityMU in 2011s. Because normally High rate server can be played for 1 or max 2 years but players of this server are here for years because this game gave us friendships, gaining respects and other good feelings.

Some people sometimes blaming me due I am so emotional when theme comes to InfinityMU but those guys can`t get that, in this community there is one RESiSTANT and the other one is me that have hell of a memories and most from golden times :-D Where I didnt gain my rep's from being staff member or being a cheater or being a hack dealer :-D I gained it from very hard way, thats why I always trying hard to keep it. But I am blaming those guys that whose have enough reputations and memories but they are doing one hell of a mistake, insulting community or whatever and get banned. They just destroying their memories and some of them destroying their childhoods. Yeah, infinityMu has its place in my childhoods.

So, so guys If I keep talking about this server, I will really go on :-D So better for me to stop in here. But I want all of you who will post in here, post his/her feelings about InfinityMU and place of this Mu in his/her memories.

Happy 11th Anniversary InfinityMU, Long live!

lovelife

Banned
Reaction score
Abesta,

i have so much to talk with you after reading your recalls. I am feeling emotional now. Infinitymu is part of my childhood too. For real it's big part of my teenage life. I made mistakes I fuked up I learnt lessons. And eventually The most important thing is I am becoming a grown man from it. Thank you, Thank you Resistant and all the admins staffs for the effort of building this great community!

We usually PK
Also with FULLPK. Many many of old guys.

Thank you,
Vince

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
The others doesnt have any feelings? Come on guys, it cant be :)

Brave

Reaction score
Well im part also of 2014 players and untill today years my past away but im still here and i dont want to leave anymore. We are just like a old plates and we are to rusty as they say but OLD is GOLD. Community serves well.. staff do Jobs and admin do the BEST. Thats why i love the game and i want to spent many years to come.

Regards:
xBRAVEx

Status
Not open for further replies.