WIZ4DOU

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 27%,
    Points required for next Level: 732
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 732
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsiMU BloggerCreated Album pictures10000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    Brave
    Guild
    Mods
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Icon1 [GUIDE] Yahoo & Google Account Recovery

YAHOO ACCOUNT RECOVERY GUIDE

Hi all! Im here to post 1 helpful guide on how to recover your Email or your InfinityMU Email address! Since it is important to us the email we used to register in the game or use in communicating and many more, if we lost/forgot the password we can use this simple guide that will surely help you out to your problem.
    Lets start!
    1st: Know your email address:
    Do you know that the game will help you what is your email address how? If you still know your password in game it can help you out, how?
    First find your email address used to register in game in our website just go to:
    www.infinitymu.net >login your account > account information, then you will see your email address

2nd: to Go to www.yahoo.com click sign in> type your email and click > Forgot password
    Enter your email

Click forgot password

3rd: At this point they will ask you what type of recovery you want:
    You can choose between:
    Phone number :(number you use to register in your Yahoo account) it should be valid.
    Alternative email address: ( your other email address you add when registering your new email)
    (note: if you don't know/have those you cant recover the password of your email address. Thats why when you register your Email address they ask about Valid phone number, valid alternative email address etc. And this is the use of it to recover your account.)
    If you chosen Phone number, they will send you text message whereas you should put in the black space the unique code:
    example

You can choose also alternative email whereas they will send you to your EMAIL the authorization code
    (For me i used my Phone number to recover my email password)
    After you enter the valid code they will ask you to change your password. After that your done!
    (you can also add new phone number for the security of your account)
    Note: This part is really important it cant be skip or it cant be change this is how the way yahoo email recovered. For security reason also,so they want always valid of that. You can also contact yahoo to recover your account if you cant remember those information you enter to register.

Note:
    when you registering yahoo account Its important always to register a valid email address, contact number, or sometimes they ask also what are the 2 secret questions chosen. if you really want to recover your email account do this things and i will surely it will fix your problem.

You can try also this one (How to Recover Yahoo Account Password without Phone Number)
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMbRd-ULiUk

I hope i help you to solve your problem! <3

Good day!
    Regards:
    xBRAVEx
    Last edited by Kendall; 05-25-2018 at 03:33 PM. Reason: fixed broken image

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Safe and Fair

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brave For This Useful Post:

Bernadeth (02-24-2018), Fero (05-16-2018), Kendall (02-24-2018), Lino (02-24-2018), Madara. (02-24-2018), Beerus-Sama (02-24-2018)

WIZ4DOU

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 27%,
    Points required for next Level: 732
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 732
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsiMU BloggerCreated Album pictures10000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    Brave
    Guild
    Mods
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Icon1 [Guide] How to recover your Gmail account

GOOGLE ACCOUNT/GMAIL RECOVERY GUIDE

Good day to everyone!
    Here is my second guide.
    My first guide is all about recovering yahoo mail Link:

Today im gonna show you how you will recover your Gmail address (Google account)
    Now a days not just only yahoo account we use to connect, send emails, or create account from different websites, specially when we register our account in InfinityMu we use also GMAIL.

Lets start:
    1st step
    :
    Know your gmail account user name:
    Just like in my first guide you can see your GMAIL account Email in Game if you really forgot your mail use in registering your account your infinityMU account will help you out, How?
    Go to www.infinitymu.net > log in your account > account info
    Sample:

2nd:
    Now you already know your Email/ Gmail account lets proceed to the next step
    Go to www.gmail.com > enter your gmail

Click forgot password or find account

Step 3
    Now this step you need your last password you enter if you still remember but sometimes they ask for valid phone number to confirm that account is yours. They will send you unique code number.

Next after you confirm your code or enter your remembered last password you will now change your password.

And your done!

Try also to secure your gmail account phone number and alternative email. It may help you out to your problem in recovering your account.
    Want video guide to recover your password try this: https://youtu.be/Qiwuq_fcm_o
    Want to secure your account?
    Watch this: https://youtu.be/iup3HTrcO28

Well thats all i got now!
    Good day everyone!

Regards
    Last edited by Kendall; 05-25-2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: fixed broken image

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brave For This Useful Post:

aiza214 (03-05-2018), Wrathbinge (03-05-2018)

Infinity Goddess <3

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class

Character
    Bernadeth
    Guild
    N/A
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 480 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thank you for your continuous and unwavering support, xBRAVEx. I have merged your guides into one and put it on sticky list so it's always on top.

Best regards,

InfinityMu Staff Team

Originally Posted by Andromeda
    Staff Team is here to serve the players, but we aren't your toys that you can abuse at will.
    Please be more respectful and have a human attitude.

Avatar & Signature by: Scarlette

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernadeth For This Useful Post:

Brave (03-05-2018)

Thread Information