Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Users Country Flag

Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,167 Times in 2,208 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Icon4 [GAME UPDATE]19th of March 2018

Thank you Lelouch for the banner!

Hello Infinitians and welcome to our Draconite Expansion!
    We are proud to present you the Lore of MU World combined with one of our most successful and unique events!

Lemulia
    The Rise of Darkness
    Niflheim Edition

Below you can read the full story of the game for your general knowledge:

Spoiler for MU Online Story:
    MU Online Story

The Prophecy

The Heavens shall open again, the Stars will lose their way, and Fear descends upon the earth. A saint awakens and destroys the Seal of Chains. Ravenous teeth shall rape the land, the land! Tis cruel! Crimson Blood stains the ground.

Under the Sun, The 8 Jewels of Legend and Lore shall appear, and Satan will have arisen. . . Heed these words ye wise man! A day shall come upon which the soil shall 8 Stars be affixed, Nightmare's Day shall it be called when Heaven's Rays divide the sky and echoing wails ring in the Valley of Death, and a light will come down upon this land from the world once forgotten.
    Prologue
    The King of Blood

Antonias, the Prince of the Black Knights, was nearing the realization of his foolish ambitions.

"MU shall be mine and mine only! Foolish, pitiful men, look upon my might as I break the Seal to my destiny."
    An evil sorcerer named Lemulia had warmed to the foolish Lord and seduced his mind with false hope for Antonias had become sickened and weary of the ceaseless battles between the feudal lords of MU. Lemulia spoke endlessly about a tale of a Great Lord, a Demon, the Devil of Darkness, Kundun who had existed 1000 years ago before the MU Empire was born. She spoke of how those who allayed themselves with the Dark Lord would be masters of the whole world and not merely an empire or a continent. Antonias, blinded by ambition fell easily into Lemulia's ploy. Those who saw past Lemulia's veil of deception, loyal and altruistic advisors were immediately put to death and all that remained was the naive Lord, the evil Witch and cruel, blood thirsty warriors.

The army of Antonias kept laying havoc to the land, conquering the Empire by force under Lemulia's cunning tricks and sorcery, and within time, on the ominous day mentioned in the Prophecy of the Secromicon, the forces of Antonias gathered at Ketthotum. The ghastly, merciless soldiers of Antonias anxiously waited for the moment when Antonias and Lemulia would break the Seal. The wind fell silent and the air was filled with uncertainty as the moments trickled by.

The Shrine of Ketthotum undulated grotesquely. For a brief moment, a look of panic crossed Antonias' eyes. "Is all well, Lemulia?" The Sorcerer Lemulia hidden in a black shadowy robe nodded her head. "Only for the King of Land! The moment is upon us." Antonias' confusion and uncertainty remained but was seemingly satisfied with her reply. Antonias then shouted, "This land shall remain mine for all time." and attempted to touch the Seal of Etramu.

"Om Orakust, Hemiad, Kiratus. Le Al Hokbras, Ektua, Ho."

An unknown incantation spewed from Lemulia's mouth and at the same time a bluish protective curtain surrounded Antonias. At this very moment, the Sealing Stone started to shed light. While Lemulia's incarnation got louder and bolder, a look of madness began to flow and dance in the eyes of Antonias as he stared betwixt upon the jewel. "A little more, a little more..." Antonias' hands were trembling, as he approached the Sealing Stone. The light emanating from the stone began to spasm "just a little more." - Clink! Before Lemulia's incantation had finished, the Sealing Stone shattered. "The King, the King of Blood!!" In the midst of the din of the soldiers' rapturous voices calling out to their master, the Devil of Darkness, Kundun had resurrected. Kundun who woke up from sleep fiercely stared Antonias and shouted, "Now the land is only my own! Only the blood and fear will fill up this land!" And the 8 pieces of the Sealing Stone scattered far and wide to each corner of the vast continent that is MU.
    Story

In a millennium's time, the Land of MU has advanced and developed the empire in great bounding strides. However, as foretold in the Great Prophecy, Secromicon, the Continent of MU fell into overwhelming chaos. Great leaders who had once controlled the MU Continent now have fallen low, and the central government; due to the internal strife and warfare amongst power hungry feudal lords, have brought the kingdom asunder and thus the empire crumbled. The millennium of peace and bounty is now a mere memory and dark stains of blood now cover the land. The ravages of war have laid waste to the once beautiful land and the shedding of blood still knows no end. Even now, petty feudal lords endlessly build up their machines of war and futilely attempt to re-establish what once was.

And it was during this time of endless blood letting that the Gates of Hell were thrown open as the blind ambitions of a foolish man had been led far astray.

Antonias a foolish Lord, blinded by ambition, deceived by the evil Sorceress Lemulia, unknowingly let loose upon the world, Kundun, the Devil of Darkness, a demon difficultly confined by the Seal of Etramu.

"Now this land shall be mine again. I have banished Peace for all time… the Sun will no longer shine. This earth shall be mine, and cunning men will be my slaves and cattle."

The Ancient Devil Kundun awake from its long sleepless slumber now walks amongst the living defiling the land with his touch. Amidst the chaos, the stars have lost their course and the stench of fear and blood pervades throughout. Kundun released upon the land his rage and vengeance for his long confinement. Quickly, the now forsaken land of MU has become home to Kundun's minions and for 2 long years the evil of his reign befouled all that was once pure. Nightmare's Day, a passage in the Great Prophecy, had come true and was no longer merely the words of days gone by. Wise men began their studies anew and hopingly and longingly referred to the ray of light mentioned within the writings of the prophecy. Their last remaining hope lay in the power of the seal of Etramu, the very seal that maintained Kundun's imprisonment. Into 8 pieces the seal has been scattered and only when the seal is made whole shall peace return to the land once more.

Lemulia's invasion of Niflheim

After resurrecting the Devil of Darkness Kundun, Lemulia was enthralled by the evil soul of the Devil. By the orders of the Dark Lord he unleashed hell upon the continent of MU. On his path of destruction he reached Niflheim. Once a prosperous and peaceful trading town in the continent of MU it has now became an ice cold, abandoned,lifeless, ghost town. Lemulia and his army destroyed everything and unleashed the coldest storm upon the land. Freezing winds blown the land and snow fell to cover the remains of the brave soldiers. You can only find a desolated and deadly enviroment...
    The brave citizens of MU Continent found out that one of the 8 pieces of Etramu Seal is hidden in Niflheim and decided to launch a massive siege upon the town. Driving back the forces of Lemulia would be a heavy blow for the Devil of Darkness Kundun and the city may yet have a chance but Lemulia's spell protects the area and there is no possible way to break the seal and access the area. The incantation prevents living creatures to brake through the magic barricade but there is still hope. A powerfull Summoner by the name of Floki has managed to open a portal through the barrier and send the MU warriors within the cold lands of the wizard. His summoners tribe is looking for a new home but they can't do it without our help ! The summoners tribe pledged alligence to the current King of the continent and if we save their race they shall join us in the battle against Lord Kundun.
    Defeating Lemulia will grant us hold of the 1st piece of the Etramu Seal and also grant us a powerful ally : the summoners!

Event Description

Road to the frozen lands of Niflheim:
    -Players can warp to the event map using the NPC Floki from Noria (168 108)

-Floki will warp you through the magic barrier in Niflheim

-In Niflheim players must defeat Lemulia's demon guardians

-The demons are protected by minions of darkness

-Once the demons are sent back to the Underworld, the brave warriors must face their creator, Lemulia

Defeating the Demons & Lemulia will grant you Lemulia's Rudebox & Draconite pieces.
    The new Draconite Sets Tier 2 are worth 240 Stones (Full set +weapon +shield)

Update log 19th of March 2018 :

-Unique Map
    -New Monsters (1 Draconite Monster and the Boss Lemulia)
    -5 New Draconite Sets (Tier2)
    -6 new Weapons
    -5 new Shields
    -Draconite Event Expansion (1 new Map+Monsters) and coordinates changed for Aida and Kanturu
    -Perseus Dragon Slayer Set animation fix and tweaks
    -Asura Sword Graphic Update

-Jewel of Luck/Ancient/Excellent/Skill graphic update

-New "M" warp locations : Atlans 4 and Niflheim
    Aida2 and Kanturu2 were removed from the list in order to enhance the Draconite Hunter Event

-Prometheus Grand Soul Set will now use Grand Soul Shield instead of Spellbinder

-Bes Eclipse Set update

-Meskhenet Eclipse Set added
    Eclipse Gloves
    Eclipse Boots
    Spellbinder Shield

Draconite Sets List :

"Poseidon" Vengeance Set SM+ "Poseidon" Vengeance Staff + "Poseidon" Vengeance Shield

"Marduk" Babylonian Set BK + "Marduk" Babylonian Sword + "Marduk" Babylonian Shield

"Cassiopeia Queen" Set ELF + "Cassiopeia" Queen Bow / "Cassiopeia" Queen Sword + "Cassiopeia" Queen Shield

"Moloch" Sacrifice Set MG + "Moloch" Sacrifice Sword + "Moloch" Sacrifice Shield

"Thor" Asgard Set DL + "Thor" Asgard Hammer + "Thor" Asgard Shield

Spoiler for Uber Draconite Tier-2 Sets ScreenShots:

Draconites TIER 2 Ancient Options

Lemulia's Rudebox
    Drops : All Draconite Sets and Weapons Excellent with up to 2 Options
    All items can be upgraded with Jewel of Excellent up to 3 excellent options.
    Jewel of Ancient capability is still enabled but up to 1 excellent option on item.
    Only possible way to obtain ancient version of these sets is via the Draconite Event, Jewel of Ancient, Land of Trials and Kundun Relics (Kalima 1-7).
    Tier 1 : 120 Draconite Stones
    Tier 2 : 240 Draconite Stones

Brought to you by InfinityMU Adminitstration
    Last edited by Moorse; 06-10-2018 at 12:33 AM. Reason: new screenshots & fixes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Her eyes are vivid spring,
    Are so her lips- lo "ning"!
    Iris personified,
    Thus mortals shall abide !
    So yet to find her name...
    For it is penned i claim,
    Gordian knot is not!
    " A". Poe Edgar "V". plot..."

XXI.X.MMXVII A.D.
    A.d.H.M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Andhra
    we were boys. you want aga you love :)
    READ

READ

VIEW My Skins Workshop

2. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:

!ZEUS! (03-19-2018), *G... (03-19-2018), -Daft.Punk (03-19-2018), .THC. (04-16-2018), Aaron (03-19-2018), Abesta (03-19-2018), aiza214 (03-19-2018), Alin (03-19-2018), Anar (03-19-2018), AngelDBG (03-19-2018), Aragos (03-19-2018), Bae (03-19-2018), BLADE (03-19-2018), Blake (03-19-2018), blukinwolf (04-01-2018), BouLiVaR (04-23-2018), CARAZ (03-20-2018), Carpoforo (03-21-2018), Cassiopeia (03-19-2018), Danica (03-19-2018), Davido (03-27-2018), Dimer (03-19-2018), Disciple (03-19-2018), Fernando (03-19-2018), Fero (03-19-2018), Fliff (03-19-2018), HezboLLah (03-19-2018), jenifer (04-15-2018), Juggernxut (03-19-2018), Kendall (03-19-2018), Kolbus (03-19-2018), Kostas (03-20-2018), Kronwell. B. (03-21-2018), Legacy (03-19-2018), Lelouch (03-19-2018), Madao (03-20-2018), Madara. (03-19-2018), MicroChip (03-19-2018), Nikki (03-20-2018), RESiSTANT (03-19-2018), Returnee (03-23-2018), Saturn (03-19-2018), Scarlette (05-25-2018), Soy (03-19-2018), Spartaaaan (03-19-2018), Stan (03-19-2018), Syrius (03-19-2018), UNDERGROUND (03-21-2018), Viper^ (03-19-2018), WAR (03-20-2018), Webz (03-19-2018), Archer. (03-19-2018), xBRAVEx (03-19-2018), Zione (03-19-2018)

InfinityMU [MONSTER]
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 20%,
    Points required for next Level: 120
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Character
    [Cream]
    Guild
    Compton
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

With this update and the new box, it drops ancient with excellent option that can be upgraded up to full option? Is my understanding correct or wrong? Thanks for the update Administrators ❤

Humiliate me a thousand times with hacks and I owned you once with skills, I think I deserve a drink.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cream For This Useful Post:

Dreams (03-20-2018), jenifer (04-15-2018)

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,391 Times in 7,453 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    56 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Claiming Draconite Tier-2 will be working from the page here: Click Me
    You can also see it for more convenience in your web panel @ www.infinitymu.net

Quote Originally Posted by Cream
    With this update and the new box, it drops ancient with excellent option that can be upgraded up to full option? Is my understanding correct or wrong? Thanks for the update Administrators ❤

Humiliate me a thousand times with hacks and I owned you once with skills, I think I deserve a
    Drops are excellent items and items can be created up to 3 excellent options for now. We will discuss it with the team if we would allow up to 6 options in future. The box is just allowing everyone to possibly make semi uber draconite set ingame, but not just Land of Trials (CS owners).

Also Kundun Relics (Kalima boss) does drop the all new ancient Draconite sets.
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

READ

READ

READ

READ

READ

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

*G... (03-19-2018), Cream (03-19-2018), Disciple (03-19-2018), Dreams (03-20-2018), Fero (03-19-2018), Fliff (03-19-2018), jenifer (04-15-2018), Lino (03-19-2018)

BOOOOOOOM
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 4%,
    Points required for next Level: 290
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    Juggernxut
    Guild
    ????
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    Nope , they drop draconite items only with 1 opt , u can upgrade to fo set but u cant use ancient jewel.

"Lemulia's Rudebox
    Drops : All Draconite Sets and Weapons Excellent with 1 Option
    All items can be upgraded with Jewel of Excellent to Full Options
    Jewel of Ancient capability is not enabled"
    Reflex forever since 2009 to 20??

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juggernxut For This Useful Post:

Cassiopeia (03-19-2018), Dreams (03-20-2018), jenifer (04-15-2018)

InfinityMU [MONSTER]
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 20%,
    Points required for next Level: 120
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Character
    [Cream]
    Guild
    Compton
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AceHool) View Post
    Nope , they drop draconite items only with 1 opt , u can upgrade to fo set but u cant use ancient jewel.

"Lemulia's Rudebox
    Drops : All Draconite Sets and Weapons Excellent with 1 Option
    All items can be upgraded with Jewel of Excellent to Full Options
    Jewel of Ancient capability is not enabled"
    Have not read the ancient capability, my bad though. Thanks for the quick reply mate. :)

Humiliate me a thousand times with hacks and I owned you once with skills, I think I deserve a drink.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cream For This Useful Post:

Dreams (03-20-2018), jenifer (04-15-2018)

CS Owner

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 3%,
    Points required for next Level: 195
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Character
    HellofEyes
    Guild
    Sezar
    Level
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Oh Nice update :)
    HELL OF EYES

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ANAK For This Useful Post:

BlackMareD (03-19-2018), Dreams (03-20-2018), jenifer (04-15-2018)

Photoshop Apprentice

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 68%,
    Points required for next Level: 48
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredCreated Album pictures1000 Experience Points

Character
    N/A
    Guild
    N/A
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I love the new updates in game.

Credits to al lstaff for working hard on this update.

Originally Posted by ;Pablo Ruiz Picasso
    Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.

Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

|
    |

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LiNE For This Useful Post:

Dreams (03-20-2018)

I N V I S I B L E

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 37%,
    Points required for next Level: 255
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Furniture awardThree FriendsiMU BloggerYour first Group10000 Experience Points

Character
    N/A
    Level
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, great update;) now we will have more new sets and style
    Many thanks to Staff team

16. The Following User Says Thank You to XVI For This Useful Post:

Dreams (03-20-2018)

WIZ4DOU

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 27%,
    Points required for next Level: 295
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteraniMU BloggerCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points

Character
    wiz4Dou
    Guild
    -
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

wow!
    thanks admin Dreams and staff for the update!

and

Play Safe and Fair
    Be the BEST as YOU Can
    I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career.
    I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times,
    I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
    I've failed over and over and over again in my life.
    And that is why I succeed.
    Michael Jordan

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xBRAVEx For This Useful Post:

Dreams (03-20-2018), eminem40 (03-29-2018)

(Jao)
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 27%,
    Points required for next Level: 110
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsiMU Blogger3 months registered

Character
    TriMAGIC
    Guild
    Dethrone
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Thank you sir for this excellent update!
    Donation Email :

24/7 support email :

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gnarlyjao For This Useful Post:

Dreams (03-20-2018)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information