An Interview from RESiSTANT :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I would like to ask the secret on how do you manage your time for the server, work, family, friends?:happyy:

Perseverance and dedication to what I love -InfinityMU took a lot of years of my life. From the start of my teenage years - until now that I have my wife, kids - family and real life job. I keep investing my free time here instead reading books, watching movies or just resting with my family all of my free time. Of course they deserve to have me at 100% of my free time but I take InfinityMU as part of life as well. Not worth letting the community and the server just like that because iMU,
тhe community made me, who I am. I can only thanks everyone for giving their time and support to this community and hope you guys will keep playing with us throught bad and good times.

Yours Sincerely,
Venci

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Okei Mr.Venci, you said you will continue to share your moments with us from time to time when you remember things. But it feels you forgot it. Never mind, you cant escape, so , share more with us. I know there are people like me who really wants to hear the story. Well, I have limited time now, thats why I didnt read the thread from beginning and dont really remember which questions asked to you but here I am asking a question to give you a start :)

Sir you remember those worst times of InfinityMu where we had dark clouds over our server. When bunch of S.O.B's DDOSed the server, how was your reactions. Well at the end you didnt gave up but have you ever thought like "yeah this is end, I cant overcome this"? As I remember IMU witnessed 2 hard DDOSes. So what can you say about those hard times and as addition you can share another stories.

P.S: People, if any of you have question to [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION], dont shy to ask :)

Last edited:

Kolbus

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Yo , whats i can say ... Im here maybe 3 years and i belive im still nab here ;)
Anyway i need congrats for make most old and most active serv i world :happyy:
I remeber everything first guild , first wars , first enemys haha :D
Also i remeber serv step by step still change in my eyes
New sets , new jewels ,semi sets ,new ubers ,no ap update, new staff members , new guilds... and finally ... anty I Love InfinityMU guard!! >>> and continue more better update of them guard each month , each week..
Just go stadium and look araund so empty .. ;)
HEIL RESiSTANT HEIL INFINITY MU !!! Keep going :happyy:

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
Wow your interview is amazing [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION]

This server is an example of how to work hard and achieve all the objectives, I found Infinity thanks to this song

This server went through difficult times, I remember the bug of BK> MG in the selection of characters The staff worked hard to find the solution to this problem and the same with the DDOS attacks in the year 2012.
I just want to say thanks to Vencí for creating this server and the Staff for their great work.

The best is yet to come friends

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Okei Mr.Venci, you said you will continue to share your moments with us from time to time when you remember things. But it feels you forgot it. Never mind, you cant escape, so , share more with us. I know there are people like me who really wants to hear the story. Well, I have limited time now, thats why I didnt read the thread from beginning and dont really remember which questions asked to you but here I am asking a question to give you a start :)

Sir you remember those worst times of InfinityMu where we had dark clouds over our server. When bunch of S.O.B's DDOSed the server, how was your reactions. Well at the end you didnt gave up but have you ever thought like "yeah this is end, I cant overcome this"? As I remember IMU witnessed 2 hard DDOSes. So what can you say about those hard times and as addition you can share another stories.

P.S: People, if any of you have question to @RESiSTANT, dont shy to ask :)

Haha! Never thought "this is the end" when those DDoS attacks were active for almost one month, 24/7 flood from chinese IPs and while I am nullrouting them manually IP by IP, they just rest for 15 mins and begin with new stack of brand new IPs. I'm not a person who likes to give up and say that's it - I can't do it. I knew this attacks are paid and who ever pays for them will give up at some point and this is what actually happened. Of course I fought and did my best to serve to our server as a man who keep his word for a long term server. I've been through very hard times in my life and that moments just made me to be resistant in everything I do.

:yes_80_anim_gif:

Thanks!

THIRDIE

Primum nil nocere
Reaction score
I'm not a person who likes to give up and say that's it - I can't do it. I knew this attacks are paid and who ever pays for them will give up at some point and this is what actually happened. Of course I fought and did my best to serve to our server as a man who keep his word for a long term server. I've been through very hard times in my life and that moments just made me to be resistant in everything I do.

:yes_80_anim_gif:

Thanks!

This line bro! And yes I agree with it! Since from that other server of yours :)

#Keepitup

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
[MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION], yeah sir your personality made this server such successfull and the most active, innovative season 3 server. I myself saw all innovations of this server step by step. From very default season 3 configs including class configs without a single AntiCheat to latest updates. And I even tested all of other Season 3s also. None of them had such strict rules and Staff Team that obey those rules step by step and not banning someone without being 100% sure. So we cant find any innocent bans in that BanList. But I myself been banned in another season3 due doing combos and they said me that "Hell we never saw such combos in our server, then you are autocombo user which not just clicking '123' but somehow autocombo pops up". And I was like "Wtf man, I am coming from InfinityMu and I am the worst combo player in there". Yet,i got banned due Auto combo. I recorded my hands and screen while doing combos, yet they somehow kept me im banlist. What I want to say is, you cant see such unprofessional decisions from Staff team in InfinityMu and such unprofessional players in community that cant do combo but have to do TS only. Our in game class balance forces people to be a better player to win. For sure the other tech helps, but nvm :))

Well okei sir Venci, yet we need you to talk about InfinityMU as much as you can. As you see we as players, our words never ends when we talk about InfinityMU. So you must have much to tell as you are the oldest player in da server :)

Btw, such beautiful words that I am saying must lead me to the Co-Admin position, hope you aware :-DDD

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
@RESiSTANT, yeah sir your personality made this server such successfull and the most active, innovative season 3 server. I myself saw all innovations of this server step by step. From very default season 3 configs including class configs without a single AntiCheat to latest updates. And I even tested all of other Season 3s also. None of them had such strict rules and Staff Team that obey those rules step by step and not banning someone without being 100% sure. So we cant find any innocent bans in that BanList. But I myself been banned in another season3 due doing combos and they said me that "Hell we never saw such combos in our server, then you are autocombo user which not just clicking '123' but somehow autocombo pops up". And I was like "Wtf man, I am coming from InfinityMu and I am the worst combo player in there". Yet,i got banned due Auto combo. I recorded my hands and screen while doing combos, yet they somehow kept me im banlist. What I want to say is, you cant see such unprofessional decisions from Staff team in InfinityMu and such unprofessional players in community that cant do combo but have to do TS only. Our in game class balance forces people to be a better player to win. For sure the other tech helps, but nvm :))

Well okei sir Venci, yet we need you to talk about InfinityMU as much as you can. As you see we as players, our words never ends when we talk about InfinityMU. So you must have much to tell as you are the oldest player in da server :)

Btw, such beautiful words that I am saying must lead me to the Co-Admin position, hope you aware :-DDD
Co-Admins don't speak about other servers ^^ but hey...you must follow your dreams.

Venci why don't you share with the community how many lost nights there where dedicated in testing/ballancing & adding every single new thing in the game? Nights where inspiration was not that good and "Fantasies with Megan Fox +28" came up as an idea :)) . I really hope you still have that Screenshot :D

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Co-Admins don't speak about other servers ^^ but hey...you must follow your dreams.

Venci why don't you share with the community how many lost nights there where dedicated in testing/ballancing & adding every single new thing in the game? Nights where inspiration was not that good and "Fantasies with Megan Fox +28" came up as an idea :)) . I really hope you still have that Screenshot :D
Co-Admin's very first duty is buring the other competitors alive sir :) Even if we can call them competitors. Ops, mi buried them again :-/ So talk about Megan Fox Venci, ouch, i meant those sleepless nights w/o single coffee :)

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Co-Admin's very first duty is buring the other competitors alive sir :) Even if we can call them competitors. Ops, mi buried them again :-/ So talk about Megan Fox Venci, ouch, i meant those sleepless nights w/o single coffee :)
We don't have competition. Everyone that left to another server came back realising they got nothing there. Just temporary fun but the real deal is iMU. So we are not bothered by competition...not even official servers since we are tweaking and fixing their stupid mistakes. The difference between us and the rest is the fact that we know for sure we are the best while they believe they are ;)
So let's get back to Megan Fox, she is more interesting ;)

UnknownRen

Reaction score
Wow from nothing to something :)
I felt amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.